- Only one account per user is permitted.
- You must be the photographer and copyright holder of all material posted in My Biliran Island Picture Gallery.
- You retain copyright and the ability to delete/edit your photos (please send request to admin if you must delete your posted photograph).
- You grant My Island Picture Gallery the right to use your images for display anywhere in the
- My Biliran Island Picture Gallery is not responsible for unauthorized usage of your images outside My Biliran Island Picture Gallery.
- You are allowed to upload a photograph up to 2000Kb with 2500 pixels at its widest or longest dimension.
- You may post five photos per 24 hour period.
- You are strongly encouraged to post descriptive notes with their photos. Notes help provide other members with information about your shot and help them to tailor their critiques to your specific needs. Shots without notes tend to receive less feedback than shots with descriptive notes.
- Nudity is not permitted unless related to an event, festival etc. Pornography and explicit sexually oriented material is not permitted and will be removed immediately and without notice.
- Posting of photographs of family, pets, friends and scenes with people posing is HIGHLY DISCOURAGED and GRUDGINGLY ACCEPTED and unless really photographically interesting WILL BE REMOVED without notice. This site for learning about Biliran and not about your barkada or your family or yourself. Furthermore, this site is not an online photo album - there are many sites that would gladly host your photo albums for you to share. However, if you live in the diaspora, we would like to see your activities, so posting of photographs with people, family, friends, posed or unposed, may be acceptable.
Note: pictures by/of Biliranons abroad are now at
- Texts on the photographs (copyrights, dates, etc.) are highly discouraged. Other graphic design elements are not accepted (ie photographs as part of an advertisement).
- No overt advertisements please.
- You are highly encouraged to give constructive criticism and comments for how photos can be improved. No insults or profanity please. Ratings should be applied fairly.
- My Biliran Island Picture Gallery reserves the right to terminate without notice your membership at any time, for any reason, including your violation of any of these Terms of Service.
- This Terms of Service document may be changed without notice.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT My Biliran Island Picture Gallery WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE My Biliran Island Picture Gallery SITE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Please retain copies of your photographs. While back-ups are periodically done, as My Biliran Island Picture Gallery is a hobby site, I have not much time to attend to this site and accede to everyone's request including looking for copies of old photographs or retrieving photographs in case of server crashes. So PLEASE back-up your photos. Please be guided accordingly.
Anthony Marlon Mecaral
Corvera St. Naval, Biliran
My Biliran Island Picture Gallery Front