Pueblo Adventure Race 2009 – Lumba ta bai! on Sept. 28, 2009.
“One Journey through time… One adventure..”
1st – Team Laugan
2nd – Team Uhaw
3rd – Team Sanit
4th – Team Habac
1. To enhance and cultivate the knowledge of the participants on the history and development of the Municipality of Naval.
2. To foster camaraderie among the different participating teams.
3. To create awareness in the preservation of the environment.
NATURE OF THE ACTIVITY
1. Multi-stage, endurance based competitive activity.
1. Each team must be composed of THREE  members, without regard to what sex they belong.
2. A competitor must at least be 18 years old at the time of the registration.
1ST Prize: P5,000.00
2nd Price: P3,000.00
3rd Price: P2,000.00
The registration fee for teams coming from the Municipality of Naval, Naval Institute of Technology and Biliran National Agricultural College is free. All other teams, the registration fee is set at P600.00. The registration fee for Teams with foreign nationals is P1,000.00.
The registration fee is non-refundable. It shall be utilized for:
a. Conduct of the race
b. Complimentary race t-shirt [For racers paying the registration fee]
c. Route Maps, Race passport, Rule Book
d. Installation of safety measures
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLS CONTACT:
0920-874-58-67 OR THE 2009 NAVAL FIESTA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, Municipal Building, Municipality of Naval, Province of Biliran