By Staff
Published 3:06 PM, June 03, 2023

Biliran, Biliran— An unplugged electric fan for the past 24 hours was suspected to be the cause of the fire that partially burned a house about 4:15 in the afternoon on Wednesday, June 1, in Sitio Pongkay, Brgy. San Isidro of this municipality.

The local fire bureau identified the house owner as Pablito Suarez, 62, married, security guard and a resident of said place.

The local police disclosed that they received a cellular phone call informing them that there was a fire incident that happened at the above-mentioned place to which they immediately responded.

Initial investigation conducted by the local fire bureau disclosed that an electric fan inside the house was left unattended which was unplugged for more than 24 hours. The house owners suspected that the electric fan overheated and was suspected to have caused the fire. The victim’s house was partially burned, particularly at the master’s bedroom with an estimated damage pegged to more or less P80,000. No one was reported injured from the fire that was controlled


Previous articleHeated argument turned to stabbing
Next articleLalake naigo sa kilat patay


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here