A place to relax and celebrate life events!
Bethesda Infinity Pool at Bethany Hill, Weluisa Farm now OPEN to the public! Located at Brgy. Caucab, Almeria, Biliran.
Opening time: 8:00am
Closing time: 11:00pm
Bethany Hill, Weluisa Farm is a perfect place for you to relax, enjoy nature and bond with your loved ones. It is a great venue to unwind from all your daily stress.
UPDATE: We still don’t have any rooms available as of the moment but the construction is already ongoing hopefully in God’s Time it will be finished sooner.
Different events like birthdays, weddings, reunions and other life events can be held in the venue. We have a function hall and a plaza for various events. Catering services are also offered with different types of packages.
Bethany Hill, Weluisa Farm Rates
ENTRANCE FEE – P25.00
Rate for Day Swimming (8:00am-6:00pm)
* Adults – P70.00
* Kids – P50.00
Rates for Night Swimming (6:00pm to 11:00pm)
* Adults and Kids – P100.00
* These rates already include the Entrance Fee.
Native Cottages – P250.00, P300.00, P350.00
Small Gazebo – P300.00
Tables (Plaza & Viewing Deck) – P50.00
Food and Drinks are available. Short orders are also available and you can request for any food that you wish to be served, 2-3 days before your visit. Bringing your own food is allowed without any corkage fee but table/s must be rented.
SMOKING and DRINKING of LIQUOR is strictly prohibited and violators will be BANNED.
We suggest that you visit early morning (6-7am) to see the Sunrise or late afternoon (4-6pm) to see the Sunset. Bring your caps, jackets, or umbrellas since itâ€™s cold most of the time because of the cold mountain breeze.
PWEDE MAGDALA UG FOOD AND DRINKS?
– Yes, pwede ra ang food. No corkage yet. But dili na pwede ang drinks since naay uban nga isulod ang alcoholic beverages sa lain nga container.
Running water ang tubig sa pool?
– Dili sya running water pero filtered and treated ang tubig nga gigamit.
Unsa ka lawom ang pool?
– Small Pool: 2.5ft
– Big Pool: 4ft to 6.5ft
What if naligo nami pag buntag nya ganahan mi mu extend till gabii?
– Pwede ra mu extend. Add nalang ug payment nga tag P50.00 each.
Pwede ra musuroy pero dili maligo?
– Yes, pwede ra gihapon. P25.00 entrance fee for each person.
What if nanuroy ra mi tas naganahan mi maligo?
– Yes, pwede ra. Add lang ug P50 for adults then P30 for kids.
Naa namoy rooms available para maka overnight?
– Wala pa mi available rooms as of now pero pwede ra magdala ug tent. Payment is P200 per person.
Apil na sa P200 nga payment ang maligo sa pool if mag overnight?
– Dili pa. Add lang P50 of maligo. Till 11pm ra pud pwede mag swimming.
What time kutob pwede mag order ug food?
– 8pm lang kutob.
Please remember the following:
* Wear proper swimming attire. 💯
* Be careful at all times. 💯
* Watch your own belongings. 💯
* Most importantly, enjoy! 💯
God bless us all! ♥️