PDA

View Full Version : New Biliran Island Forum

jalmz
12-06-2007, 10:44 PM
What can you say about our new forum? how does it feel? any comments and suggestions?:questionmark::cheers::lollypop:

agta
12-06-2007, 11:37 PM
It is cool to the eyes....Very good!

pinoyisip
12-06-2007, 11:55 PM
It will be nicer if forum topics are categorized.
With the volume of some forum, it is a challenge where to go.
Example:
HUMOR - can we catergorized now like jokes on politics, local, religion, marriage, relationships, christmas, new year, valentine, what else?

How about x-rated jokes?. Of course only mature-minded, tolerant members should have the access.

The membership can be overwhelming... and begin charging for each entry.:p
Yo, suggestion lang ni ha? Am not dictating the admin.
What you think horny fellows and fellas?
As they say, make LOVE not WAR as long as
there is mutual attraction and affection!
And make sure each party is not currently owned.
Don't make life more complicated.
PEACE!

Ariezze
12-07-2007, 03:39 PM
nice...great job webmaster....

Europa
12-07-2007, 05:07 PM
It will be nicer if forum topics are categorized.
With the volume of some forum, it is a challenge where to go.
Example:
HUMOR - can we catergorized now like jokes on politics, local, religion, marriage, relationships, christmas, new year, valentine, what else?

How about x-rated jokes?. Of course only mature-minded, tolerant members should have the access.

The membership can be overwhelming... and begin charging for each entry.:p
Yo, suggestion lang ni ha? Am not dictating the admin.
What you think horny fellows and fellas?
As they say, make LOVE not WAR as long as
there is mutual attraction and affection!
And make sure each party is not currently owned.
Don't make life more complicated.
PEACE!

I DO FULLY AGREE...PEACE

Wowie
12-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Our Administrator has done a good job in choosing a new theme for the forum.
The smilies collection are great too, again job well done. :)

jujebage
12-07-2007, 11:58 PM
agree with pinoyisip

hummingbird
12-08-2007, 10:08 AM
what more can I say about our very own talented innovator, but keep up the good work!:D;):)

zarahemla
12-08-2007, 04:40 PM
they said ang forum daw kai for girls lang kai ang iyang theme ug color kai pang girlash...:toilet:

haploid
01-15-2008, 09:55 PM
keep it up guys. anyway, i have lots to suggests, first is an option that we (every member) could choose what theme we want our web page to look like(ex. valentines theme, Christmas, Halloween, etc). next is a more organize and a more transparent categorization of the threads in this forum, it also means that you(admins) need to move unnecessary topics that does not relate to a particular forum. hmmm...how about a little punishment to those who don't post topics/posts in their respective forums/threads?? [i know this would be the hardest..sorry for acting like a boss, anyways, these are just my suggestions, whatever your prerogatives are, I'll respect and live with that.. heh! by the way, this text editor is awesome, it has a spelling function in it. admin's u rock! =)] and finally and the most interesting for us(members) i guess, is for the admins to give some little incentives to those members who have already contributed much of their resources to this forum with respect to posting, blogging, donating, etc.. more especially in posting, there are rankings of respective members here, are those rankings determined by a member's number of credits?? well, if so, these credits could be a parameter in giving incentives too. :-) these incentives could be a free download posted by the admins like e-books, mp3s, movies and MORE! haha! thanks guys! your cool!

jalmz
01-15-2008, 10:37 PM
hi haploid,

salamat kaau sa imung suggestions... may problema lang jud dire sa organization sa mga topics, nag libog pa ko unsa ang mga dapat e category. if you have suggestion pa, just reply to this thread.. again, thank you..

by the way,
we have games here.. =)
and user ranks, Credits, and image hosting..

thanks