PDA

View Full Version : Love letter for you

Jeff
12-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Dear someone,

I have traveled a long and wearisome journey, looking for you. The road twisted and turned. The thorns along the way left deep cuts in my feet. I looked for someone truly I love, but found nothing but pain and heartache. Then finally, I found you. When your eyes met mine, I swore that you could see into myself the truth about my feelings. All of my past injuries healed. Finally, I felt so blessed and happy and now that I found you. Now when I travel that road, the world will never be the same again. Roses bloom in place of the thorns, because I truly crazy about you.

Love,

Me

justme
12-11-2007, 04:44 PM
wow...how flattering for us..hehehe...

Jeff
12-11-2007, 04:52 PM
wow...how flattering for us..hehehe...

Sexy ba mare? hehehe ana nga love letter daghan baya pod hehehe

Hamadash
12-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Dearest baby,

I still remember the first day i laid my eyes on you. I felt the strangest feelings that i can't stop and it grows everyday. Everytime i saw you coming, I felt the butterflies in my stomach. And when you smile at me, as if i was an ice cream under the sun, melting. Oh, what a nice feeling i had and im sure i will never forget that until the rest of my life.

We've been together for quite sometime as a friend but still i hide my feelings for you. I am afraid that you might know (and he might know) that i am crazy about you. My heart beats faster everytime we are together. I want to show you my real feelings but I cant because of the situation I have right now (i belong to someone else). Ill just stay distant from you....

Until that day i found out your letter for me, I was numb and shaking, as if im drowning and drowning in every words you wrote for me. I never imagine that we have the same feelings. But how can we share our feelings to each other if i am not free anymore? It is very difficult situation we have right now. I just wish that we've meet before. But, what can i do? I am trap and nowhere to go. I need to sacrifice for the sake of my family. And i will sacrifice you my secret love of all time...

I hope when the time comes that i am open to accept you, you're still there standing at my door waiting for me. I will always love you secretly. You take care always.

Lovelots,

Darling

Jeff
12-12-2007, 09:31 AM
Dearest baby,

I still remember the first day i laid my eyes on you. I felt the strangest feelings that i can't stop and it grows everyday. Everytime i saw you coming, I felt the butterflies in my stomach. And when you smile at me, as if i was an ice cream under the sun, melting. Oh, what a nice feeling i had and im sure i will never forget that until the rest of my life.

We've been together for quite sometime as a friend but still i hide my feelings for you. I am afraid that you might know (and he might know) that i am crazy about you. My heart beats faster everytime we are together. I want to show you my real feelings but I cant because of the situation I have right now (i belong to someone else). Ill just stay distant from you....

Until that day i found out your letter for me, I was numb and shaking, as if im drowning and drowning in every words you wrote for me. I never imagine that we have the same feelings. But how can we share our feelings to each other if i am not free anymore? It is very difficult situation we have right now. I just wish that we've meet before. But, what can i do? I am trap and nowhere to go. I need to sacrifice for the sake of my family. And i will sacrifice you my secret love of all time...

I hope when the time comes that i am open to accept you, you're still there standing at my door waiting for me. I will always love you secretly. You take care always.

Lovelots,

Darling

Sounds familiar to me hmmp

Hamadash
12-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Sounds familiar to me hmmp

why ur familiar with this?? maybe you can relate on what i feel right now.. :)

Jeff
12-14-2007, 11:34 AM
why ur familiar with this?? maybe you can relate on what i feel right now.. :)

Almost the same I had in the past hmmp... it reminds me of someone.