PDA

View Full Version : Should DIVORCE be legalized in the Philippines?

justme
12-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Should DIVORCE be legalized in the Philippines? Sa dami dami ng mga nagkakahiwalay na magasawa sa ngayon, sabi ng iba siguro dapat na ngang ma legalize ang divorce dito sa pilipinas. Magasawa nga raw kayo ng legal eh magkahiwalay naman ng tirahan at bukod pa ruon may kinakasama pang iba! What do you think?

Jeff
12-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Should DIVORCE be legalized in the Philippines? Sa dami dami ng mga nagkakahiwalay na magasawa sa ngayon, sabi ng iba siguro dapat na ngang ma legalize ang divorce dito sa pilipinas. Magasawa nga raw kayo ng legal eh magkahiwalay naman ng tirahan at bukod pa ruon may kinakasama pang iba! What do you think?

Mahaba ang pila nyan mare hehehe...Kasal sa umaga divorce sa gabi hehehe sounds terrible pag nagkaganun

justme
12-28-2007, 11:21 AM
ah.. mahaba ba? ok ill shift to the other option.... what do you think of live-ins?

Jeff
12-28-2007, 11:32 AM
ah.. mahaba ba? ok ill shift to the other option.... what do you think of live-ins?

Okay ako dyan, live in muna. At least test the water diba. There are lots of things to know, ten years of marriage there are still unrevealed secrets for both of you, mga ugali, mga likes and dislikes, attitudes, o ang pagka irresponsible. Kaya pag di magkasundo the door is wide open to part ways. Kasi pag married na, magkakasala kapa tuloy sabi sa kasal "sa hirap at ginhawa" paano kung puro hirap di hiwalayan na agad. Kaya para sa akin live in muna hehehehe malay mo frigid hehehe:D

beyond
12-31-2007, 08:39 PM
Divorce,, should be legalize,, whats the use of living in one house,, kung hindi lang mg kakasundo,, each one of you has the right to be happy ,,, and besides if theirs no love at all,, God is out in your marriage it is not blessed by him..... so Go and Find another, partner.. and multiply..
:):)

jalmz
12-31-2007, 09:26 PM
yeap, it should be legalize..

agta
01-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Nope! Divorce should not be legalized in the Philippines because it is written (http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Mar/Mar010.html), "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder."

Europa
01-08-2008, 12:24 AM
yes fully agree with that

bill_gates
01-12-2008, 04:04 PM

If we legalize divorce in the philippines just because there are a lot of broken marriage nowadays i don't think that's a valid reason. When you and your spouse decided to get married that's because you're very in love with each other and that you're willing to accept commitment for the rest of your lives. During wedding you've answered big YES to all the question of the priest and that you're there for your spouse through sickness and in health just to name a few. Having problems like going to different trials,financial problems, miscommunication,etc., it's normal for that to happen in your marriage life and DIVORCE is definitely not the solution for this. It's about standing up and never give up, you've started it then you should finish it.

Europa
01-12-2008, 04:26 PM
I Hear You Loud And Clear Bill, But Sometimes Their Are A Lot Of Things That Will Never Work Anymore.. How About If Harap Harapan Na Ang Pangloloko Just Try To Pish You Off,dalhin Na Sa Pamamahay Mo, Ipakita Pa Sa Mga Anak Mo.. I Do Fully Understand That Marriage Is A Very Serious Thing Or Desicion You Ever Made In Your Life..paano Kong Talagang Wala Ng Love Ang Isa At Ang Isa Lang Ang Magdurusa? Ang Isa May Iba Ng Mga Anak Sa Kabila Patuloy Ka Pa Ring Mag Paka Martyr Dahil Kasal Ka Sa Kanya?? I Know Very Much Divorce Is Not Absolutely A Solution But...kailangan Mong Ibalik Ang Buhay Mo You Need Your Life Back And Start A New Life,, Dahil Walang Divorce At Walang Pakialam Ang Batas Dito Kong Ang Asawa Mo May Ibang Kinakasama Na.. Or Ang Batas Dito Para Lang Sa May Mga Kwarta Na Kayang Gumastos Para Mapurasahan Ang May Kasalanan... Or Kasalanan Nga Ba? Kong Mawala Ang Pag Ibig At Respeto Sa Isat Isa..?? Mabuti Siguro Ang Divorce Na Lang Para Naman Maka Pag Umpisa Ka Ng New Life Mo..kay Sa Nakatali Ka Sa Isang Tao Na Hindi Na Sa Iyo Or Ayaw Na Sa Iyo..thats Reality Of Life You Must Take It Or Leave It..mabuti Sana Kong Ma I Program Mo Ang Buhay Mo The Way You Wanted To Be..my Opinion

hedwig
01-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Divorce? legalize?... sounds so terrific!!!!

maybe divorce could not be legalized here in our country just because we're tied with our traditions and customs..and besides we are a christian nation that strictly observed the sanctity of the marriage,,,

jun villato
01-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Its Already Legal Here In Our Country Phils.

Its Called Annoulment

hedwig
01-24-2008, 06:01 PM
... ah ok.. maybe they are using the term annulment here in our country instead of divorce, because as what i know divorce can be easily filed in the court rather than annulment.... here is some of my researche i made...

.. annulment is a case brought seeking to declare marriage void. This is a legal action and not the type sought for religious reasons. Grounds for annulment must have existed at the time of the marriage and include: bigamy, kinship, underage, impotency, false representation of pregnancy, incompetence, or duress. A marriage can be dissolved in a legal proceeding in which the marriage is declared void, as though it never took place. In the eyes of the law, the parties were never married. It is available only under certain limited circumstances.

Divorce -The legal act of ending a marriage, A lawsuit filed asking the court to: 1) terminate a marriage, 2) allocate parental rights and responsibilities, 3) order the payment of child support, 4) order the payment of spousal support, 5) provide for the division of marital property, and 6) distribute marital debts and assets.The legal dissolution of a marriage, leaving the parties with the results of the marriage (includes alimony, child support, property settlements, etc.) Rather than an annulment which puts the parties in the position they were before the marriage.

justme
01-24-2008, 06:05 PM
i think, i better like the idea of divorce...hehehe...

hedwig
01-25-2008, 01:33 PM
...aw kung mao na nah makadamo ta diani... he he he..

agta
01-26-2008, 05:21 AM
I sympathize with the concerns of those who support divorce, specially comment #10 of Europa. In a situation like that it is really desirable to have divorce than suffer lifetime. Moses understood these concerns and so he allowed couples to divorce. But marriage is not supposed to be like that in the very beginning. God willed that married couples live together till death. God's will is very difficult indeed. But Christian life is just like that. We must strive to focus on Jesus Christ. Each one of us has a cross to bear. If our marriage should bring us unhappiness in this earthly life, then so be it. Maybe I have to accept what the Lord God allows to be put on my shoulders. His will should prevail, not mine.

hedwig
01-30-2008, 09:11 AM
. what is the use of the sancity of marriage kung mauuwi lang sa divorce... we promise to each other,,"till death do us part" parang lumalabas we're not honest to ourselves during weeding ceremony.. kung ganun nalang mauuwi sa divorce wala na sanang mga til death till death...

justme
01-30-2008, 09:30 AM
I sympathize with the concerns of those who support divorce, specially comment #10 of Europa. In a situation like that it is really desirable to have divorce than suffer lifetime. Moses understood these concerns and so he allowed couples to divorce. But marriage is not supposed to be like that in the very beginning. God willed that married couples live together till death. God's will is very difficult indeed. But Christian life is just like that. We must strive to focus on Jesus Christ. Each one of us has a cross to bear. If our marriage should bring us unhappiness in this earthly life, then so be it. Maybe I have to accept what the Lord God allows to be put on my shoulders. His will should prevail, not mine.

well,we have different views about divorce, as for me i agree with Europa, kasi would you still spend the rest of your life with your husband na harap harapan ka nang niloloko because you two are bounded by the sanctity of marriage? and each time you spend each others company is like leaving in hell and there is no love anymore in your home... would you still suffer for it, be a martyr and just cry on one corner, put your children all through it and your partner is sleeping with another woman-- what will you tell your children? is there still happiness in your home, love? its all gone... and you still want to suffer for it kasi nga you're bounded by marriage...and since God hears all prayers what if each waking hour you pray for your freedom and happiness---will not God bestow it because He can see how much you suffer--- where is justice ...come on guys..!

agta
02-04-2008, 10:13 PM
well,we have different views about divorce, as for me i agree with Europa, kasi would you still spend the rest of your life with your husband na harap harapan ka nang niloloko because you two are bounded by the sanctity of marriage? and each time you spend each others company is like leaving in hell and there is no love anymore in your home... would you still suffer for it, be a martyr and just cry on one corner, put your children all through it and your partner is sleeping with another woman-- what will you tell your children? is there still happiness in your home, love? its all gone... and you still want to suffer for it kasi nga you're bounded by marriage...and since God hears all prayers what if each waking hour you pray for your freedom and happiness---will not God bestow it because He can see how much you suffer--- where is justice ...come on guys..!
Jesus was hung on the cross. Where is justice? God said, "Vengeance is mine...!". Society is governed by laws. There is a remedy for every wrong done in violation of our rights. Concubinage is punishable by our laws. There is no need to resort to a remedy which contradicts the will of God.

echo101
03-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Did you know that once upon a time sa panahon nila moses.. Moses legalized divorce noong unang panahon.. but iba ung batas na nkapaloob sa divorce noon, at iba ang divorce na tinutukoy natin ngaun.. sobrang baluktot na ng divorce sa panahon natin ngaun.. according sa bible, the man can only divorce his wife if, and if only, the only reason, if the wife commited adultery.. But the Lord is still saying na hindi prin ito ang nkatalga noong umpisa pa man.. kasi nga according to the word of God "let no man separate what God had joined together" Pero pinayagan narin ni Moses ang pag-i-issue ng certificate ng divorce noon dahil sa katigasan ng ulo ng mga tao noon.. Kaya ang divorce papers ng mga tao ngaun ay malinaw na proof ng katigasan ng ulo nila.. According sa bible, you can divorce your spouse, pero both sides ay mananatili paring hindi pwedeng mag-asawa.. For if anyone will mary a divorced person will commit adultery.. Kaya once na pumasok ka sa isang marriage, theres no turning back, no way out if you want to get out.. sa panahon ngaun, sobrang babaw at baluktot na ang view ng mga tao sa pag-aasawa.. Tandaan nting sa isang kasal, 3 persons are involved, the groom, the bride, and most of all si God.. Tatlo silang magbibigay ng vows, kaya sa mga matitigas ang ulo at pinaglalaruan lng ang marriage, lagot sila kay Lord pagdating ng araw na everyone of us will stand in front of Him and give an account on the things that we have done sa present life.. read Matthew 19:1-12... then Matthew 5:31-32.. Pls, let us bring the real essence of marriage back to the word of God, and not on the perverted standards of this fallen world...

Jeff
03-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Jesus was hung on the cross. Where is justice? God said, "Vengeance is mine...!". Society is governed by laws. There is a remedy for every wrong done in violation of our rights. Concubinage is punishable by our laws. There is no need to resort to a remedy which contradicts the will of God.

Jesus hung in the cross not because he was unjustly judge by those who opposed him, he was hung because it was written that the son of man will die to redeem us from our sins. We are already dead but there is hope he saved us by give off his life. He suffered not by wrong judgment but because of our injustices, our unclean souls.

Europa
03-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Gosh ,, How Many Million Ba Ang Mga Taga Europa America Or Any Countries Nga Legalize Ang Divorce..mag Kagulo Sa Impierno Ang Mga Ito Siguradong Haba Ng Pila, Kasi Dito Mag Ka Tinginan Lang Ng Masama At Medyo Mag Ka Irapan Ang Mag Asawa , Hindi Pa Nag Ka Pitikan Yan Ha, Asahan Mo Bukas Divorce Na Yan..sa Pilipinas Konti Lang Siguro Ang Pila Kasi Maski Mag Bogbogan, Black Eye Pa At Pilayan Pa Pag Minalas, Inakap Ni Lalaki Si Babae, Sorry Darling Kamuntik Na Kitang Ilibing Ng Buhay Pahalik Ng Blackeye Mo, Ayan Mamaya Loving Na Naman...bukas Makalawa Buntis Na Naman Si Mrs. Yan Na.iba Ang Pinas At Pinoy Eh

agta
03-12-2008, 06:02 AM
Jesus hung in the cross not because he was unjustly judge by those who opposed him, he was hung because it was written that the son of man will die to redeem us from our sins. We are already dead but there is hope he saved us by give off his life. He suffered not by wrong judgment but because of our injustices, our unclean souls.
Yes, He was hung because it was written.... But the fact that it was written did not make what the authorities of His time did to Him JUST. For if we should follow this line of logic that a fulfillment of the prophecy (meaning, of what was written) exempts it from being called UNJUST, then Judas should also be exempt from being called a traitor because he was simply a fulfillment of what was written. But no. The fulfillment of what was written is not an excuse to what is obviously UNJUST.

agta
03-12-2008, 06:08 AM
Gosh ,, How Many Million Ba Ang Mga Taga Europa America Or Any Countries Nga Legalize Ang Divorce..mag Kagulo Sa Impierno Ang Mga Ito Siguradong Haba Ng Pila, Kasi Dito Mag Ka Tinginan Lang Ng Masama At Medyo Mag Ka Irapan Ang Mag Asawa , Hindi Pa Nag Ka Pitikan Yan Ha, Asahan Mo Bukas Divorce Na Yan..sa Pilipinas Konti Lang Siguro Ang Pila Kasi Maski Mag Bogbogan, Black Eye Pa At Pilayan Pa Pag Minalas, Inakap Ni Lalaki Si Babae, Sorry Darling Kamuntik Na Kitang Ilibing Ng Buhay Pahalik Ng Blackeye Mo, Ayan Mamaya Loving Na Naman...bukas Makalawa Buntis Na Naman Si Mrs. Yan Na.iba Ang Pinas At Pinoy Eh
Pag ang asawa ay binugbog ni Mr., ipakolong si Mr para mataohan.

wishfulThingking
03-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Should divorce be made even easier to obtain, or are there social and moral reasons to discourage it?

hedwig
03-17-2008, 04:38 PM
Pag ang asawa ay binugbog ni Mr., ipakolong si Mr para mataohan.

... okey thats good idea.. pero.. sabi pa ni ate europa, konting lambing lang ayun balik uli... and yan ang pinoy.. martir.. ang iba pa nga kahit di na masay ang pagsasama nila they have to because for the sake of thier children, kahit ika nga puro black eye kasi porket mahal niya si mister, go...

Jeff
03-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Yes, He was hung because it was written.... But the fact that it was written did not make what the authorities of His time did to Him JUST. For if we should follow this line of logic that a fulfillment of the prophecy (meaning, of what was written) exempts it from being called UNJUST, then Judas should also be exempt from being called a traitor because he was simply a fulfillment of what was written. But no. The fulfillment of what was written is not an excuse to what is obviously UNJUST.

Jesus came to this world not for the good one but for those who are unjust, to redeem them from sins. Because with with out him giving up his life all of us sinners are doomed to hell. Judas was part of the salvation plan, before judas did his thing Jesus knew it. Jesus mentioned during the last supper that one of the disciple will be a traitor. He never mentioned the name but it was judas fulfilled it.

honeybabe
03-18-2008, 02:37 PM
A BIG NO!!! WHY? a wife and a husband is become one in the very sacred ceremony which is married. in this event, we are blessed by god. GOD alone can make two person be separated....Legalizing divorce here in the PHILIPPINES is an absurb thing to do! always remember that we are christian country,whose chained by the power and love by almighty. it is a mortal sin to break the law of god. we are only people and born with strong christian faith. if we allow to legalized the divorce here in the philippines, as if we are breaking the law of God! God made us one to feel loved. to have someone in your life. to spend our life with our beloved and to make others also be loved. there's no way that couples be separated through divorce.it is just merely paper where you would sign and after that....thats it.always remember the vow of marriage saying...'Til death DO us part'....

Jeff
03-18-2008, 02:48 PM
A BIG NO!!! WHY? a wife and a husband is become one in the very sacred ceremony which is married. in this event, we are blessed by god. GOD alone can make two person be separated....Legalizing divorce here in the PHILIPPINES is an absurb thing to do! always remember that we are christian country,whose chained by the power and love by almighty. it is a mortal sin to break the law of god. we are only people and born with strong christian faith. if we allow to legalized the divorce here in the philippines, it is as if we are breaking the law of god!god made us one to feel loved. to have someone in your life. to spend our life with our beloved and to make others also be loved. there's no way that couples be separated through divorce.it is just merely paper where you would sign and after that....thats it.always remember the vow of marriage saying...'Til death DO us part'....

God is just and fair, if the wife repeatedly kick, beaten, mounthed bad words harsh words, or even belittled in the presence of others, cursed so and so, I believed GOD will justify leaving her husband for good. We people are basically free but because of our mistakes and false belief we resulted to crucify ourselves.

honeybabe
03-18-2008, 03:11 PM
God is just and fair, if the wife repeatedly kick, beaten, mounthed bad words harsh words, or even belittled in the presence of others, cursed so and so, I believed GOD will justify leaving her husband for good. We people are basically free but because of our mistakes and false belief we resulted to crucify ourselves.Well its your opinion jeff....:) some believe that marriages are made in heaven. but when marriages are badly handled, they could just as well have been made in hell....

Jeff
03-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Well its your opinion jeff....:) some believe that marriages are made in heaven. but when marriages are badly handled, they could just as well have been made in hell....

Everything in this world is full of uncertainties, you dont know what will comes to you, sometimes you are caught flat footed, always remember that regret is always comes late. But GOD give us the freedom to choose between good and evil, between good life and bad life, to be happy or lonely, it's all in us. If we choose to live happily or misery ever after it's up to you. But as I said you have the freedom to choose. Why make your life complicated, make it simple.

agta
03-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Everything in this world is full of uncertainties, you dont know what will comes to you, sometimes you are caught flat footed, always remember that regret is always comes late. But GOD give us the freedom to choose between good and evil, between good life and bad life, to be happy or lonely, it's all in us. If we choose to live happily or misery ever after it's up to you. But as I said you have the freedom to choose. Why make your life complicated, make it simple.
Yes, that's right, MAKE IT SIMPLE. When we are married, always remember that we are married. Even if our spouse is not around, let us not pretend that we are single. Let us not give our spouse reason to get jealous. Let us not give others a chance to court us or flirt to us. When we get sexually attracted to another not our spouse, let us not give it a second thought. And let us strive to be happy with our spouse. There is always hope.....