PDA

View Full Version : What have you done so far?

since1980
01-06-2008, 08:44 AM
You kow its getting kind of tiresome hearing on radio and reading on the Net the repetitive rants of Atty. Chong’s camp against the Espina political clan.

I voted for the opposition last election but now Im beginning to question the validity of my decision after realizing now that the opposition has yet to walk the talk. All they do is talk and talk while Gov. Espina has already done quite a lot since his reelection.

Now there are indications that some Atty. Chong’s and Mrs. Parilla's people are very busy committing monetary malpractices with and without the permission of their principals.

All the while, the common folks are always at the losing end.

When will true change come to Biliran?

since1980
01-10-2008, 08:33 AM
Hmmm....no response..silence means no accomplishments to report so far? :confused:

Meanwhile, there's a post at the other Biliran forum that Gov. Espina is starting to work on the conversion of the provincial hospital into a Medical Center.

Wake up Cong. Glenn - you are being left behind in terms of actual accomplishments. :eek:

karina
01-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Well, nabatian manto nako sya[cong.glen] sa radio na he did already lots of things since na ninglingkod sa office,like 2million for the market in naval,something about NIT,all barangay captain despite of thier political side will receive cash for their project.diha pa tong lasaw na karsada na abtan nya,unya iya gipacorrect gyud which is right kay after 3 months manglutaw napod ang mga bato. For me i salute glen chong for that could you imagine few months pa sa office and he did lots of things, but i'm just hoping he wont change one day.

Remember, bisag kinsa ang naa sa pwesto basta unahon ang mga tawo sa Biliran Province kay daghan tawon ang mga naghikahos natong mga kalungsod,barrio.

since1980
01-10-2008, 09:08 AM
what is this 2million for the market, a new building?

since1980
01-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Remember, bisag kinsa ang naa sa pwesto basta unahon ang mga tawo sa Biliran Province kay daghan tawon ang mga naghikahos natong mga kalungsod,barrio.

Agree kaayo ko ani, thats why our officials should stop talking nonsense on radio and blogs but instead ROLL UP their sleeves and WORK.

m1911a2
01-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Hmmm....no response..silence means no accomplishments to report so far? :confused:

Meanwhile, there's a post at the other Biliran forum that Gov. Espina is starting to work on the conversion of the provincial hospital into a Medical Center.

Wake up Cong. Glenn - you are being left behind in terms of actual accomplishments. :eek:

The intention is good, noble, but have you wondered how many percent of the total project cost will go to the pocket? If kickbacks happen in the National level i dont believe kickbacks dont happen in Provincial level. Am just wondering.

Jeff
01-11-2008, 07:07 AM
That's prevalent. That is why people of Biliran must steadfast in monitoring progress or if there is really progress at all. Escalate information, and from now on people of Biliran must know who are those doing talk and talk with out results. Dapat maging results oriented tayo para pagdating sa reelection, alam natin kung sino sibakin sa pwesto.

since1980
01-18-2008, 07:49 PM
>>>>>>>>>bump

jalmz
03-13-2008, 10:22 PM
I hope the staff of Rep. Glenn Chong aka Truth, will reply on this forum...