PDA

View Full Version : Unidentified flying objects true or hoax?

Jeff
01-10-2008, 11:02 AM
The mere existence of some yet unidentified flying objects necessitates a constant vigilance on the part of Project 'Saucer' personnel, and on the part of the civilian population.

"Answers have been--and will be--drawn from such factors as guided missile research activity, balloons, astronomical phenomena. . . . But there are still question marks.

"Possibilities that the saucers are foreign aircraft have also been considered. . . . But observations based on nuclear power plant research in this country label as 'highly improbable' the existence on Earth of engines small enough to have Powered the saucers.

"Intelligent life on Mars . . . is not impossible but is completely unproven. The possibility of intelligent life on the Planet Venus is not considered completely unreasonable by astronomers.

justme
01-11-2008, 05:15 PM
i do believe in UFOs and aliens even though i haven't seen one...hehehe...just look at your right side and left...hehehe..joke lang..bitaw... i guess there are also creatures out there... where not the only solar system or galaxy in the universe anyway...

wicxednez
04-20-2008, 06:01 PM
i believe in aliens. O_O````
the universe is way too infinite to just say there aren't anymore creatures existing in it.
heck, we haven't even gone to jupiter. so you can't say there aren't aliens!

Jeff
04-21-2008, 12:16 PM
i believe in aliens. O_O````
the universe is way too infinite to just say there aren't anymore creatures existing in it.
heck, we haven't even gone to jupiter. so you can't say there aren't aliens!

There is no such thing as impossible.

wicxednez
04-21-2008, 02:31 PM
There is no such thing as impossible.

exactly. thanks for summarizing my entire point. ^^