PDA

View Full Version : Would just like to check if the Holy Week is a good time to visit the biliran island

jalmz
01-26-2008, 09:32 AM
from Jena Gonato

to: admin at biliran island dot com

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Biliran Island. Would just like to check if the Holy Week (Maundy Thursday - Easter Sunday) is a good time to visit the island? Will the establishments be open and would we be able to hire bancas/habal-habal to go around? Do you have a suggested itinerary for a 4-day stay?

Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Jena

ksc
01-26-2008, 05:59 PM
jen,

it is very much ok to have an island escapade during those days... aside from experiencing the beauty of our island you will have a difinite relaxation for during those days it is very serene and peaceful... moreover you can enjoy the fullest during the day of easter because it is a feast and families get together, going to beaches and falls to celebrate...

so enjoy, relax, have fun, be happy during your vacation....

Bill Gregory
01-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi Guys and Girls,

Jena has asked some direct questions. Can we be a bit more specific in helping. I really don't know enough to help, but I do know that it reflects really well on the whole forum and our Island's hospitality if we can do our best to answer Jena's queries.

I'm relying on you!

jalmz
01-27-2008, 10:42 AM
of course... establishment are open, one can hire banca's and habal-habal`s for one to reach ones desired destination....

calling the attention of all forum-ers if you have something to add to the queries of jena don`t hesitate to post so....

thanks....

justme
01-30-2008, 08:12 AM
hi jena, ive asked some people here in naval about youre inquiries and they said that you can visit biliran island during these days, the establishments here are open and especially you can hire vans, bancas or habal habal to visit tourist spots here... and the inns, resorts are all open like the marvin's seaside innn and Biliran Garden Resort... even inns in Agta beach... hope this info helps...

Jeff
02-11-2008, 11:57 AM
hi jena, ive asked some people here in naval about youre inquiries and they said that you can visit biliran island during these days, the establishments here are open and especially you can hire vans, bancas or habal habal to visit tourist spots here... and the inns, resorts are all open like the marvin's seaside innn and Biliran Garden Resort... even inns in Agta beach... hope this info helps...

I stayed in Agta beach before when I went to Naval. Ok sya.