PDA

View Full Version : Drug Samples

Jeff
01-29-2008, 11:47 AM
I noticed that drug samples are more effective than already on the counter. Bakit kaya? The same brand the same maker but different effect.

Wowie
01-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Drug sample is effective because of the complete ingredients that the counter drug is lacking with. This is a known marketing strategy that drug manufacturer does to boost sales.

Jeff
01-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Drug sample is effective because of the complete ingredients that the counter drug is lacking with. This is a known marketing strategy that drug manufacturer does to boost sales.

I have a friend before, who is sales rep of a certain drug, lagi ako binibigyan ng sample very effective pero ng ako ay bumili na sa isang drug store same brand same maker halos hindi ko na ramdam ang resulta...way back the time I worked in Indonesia napakalakas ng gamot nila same brand sa atin pero ang epekto malakas. I think DOH or any government agencies directly involved in licensing and control of drugs should look closely into this matter. How much more of those generic drugs.

Jeff
06-25-2008, 12:58 PM
I have a friend before, who is sales rep of a certain drug, lagi ako binibigyan ng sample very effective pero ng ako ay bumili na sa isang drug store same brand same maker halos hindi ko na ramdam ang resulta...way back the time I worked in Indonesia napakalakas ng gamot nila same brand sa atin pero ang epekto malakas. I think DOH or any government agencies directly involved in licensing and control of drugs should look closely into this matter. How much more of those generic drugs.

Speaking about drug samples. The BFAD should check or examine the medicines to know if the quality and effect is same to the samples. If not then, sanctions should be imposed to stop such fraud. It is considered fraud since that's one way of fooling the end users or consumers. Panlilinlang ang tawag dyan