PDA

View Full Version : why is that some people love to criticize other people?

justme
01-31-2008, 02:55 PM
why is that some people love to criticize other people?:o

hedwig
02-01-2008, 07:45 AM
..... on my point of view....they love to criticize because of envy,,, pride and walang magawa sa buhay...

..pero my mga taong kritiko which is have thiier criticism in the form of what we called constructive criticism.. where they have to correct you instead of putting you down...

Europa
03-29-2008, 04:42 PM
why is that some people love to criticize other people?:o

THOSE PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO CRITICIZE OTHERS THEY ARE UNHAPPY AND JEALOUS, HAMBOG SA BISAYA MAPAGMATA KONG SA TAGALOG, PERO KADAGHANAN SA TAMAYAN MGA BIYA UG LAKSOT ANG MGA DAGWAY HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED IT? HAHAHHA OBSERBAHI RA GUD? HALA OI NAG CRITICIZE NAKO I PROMISE PA NAMAN NEVER EVER CRITICIZED OTHERS..

agta
03-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Personally, I do not consider it LOVE to criticize other people. For true love is directed ONLY to persons, not to non-persons. Maybe they have a TENDENCY to criticize other people. But criticism is NOT ALL negative. There are also what we call POSITIVE CRITICISMS.

The title of this thread may refer to NEGATIVE CRITICISMS. Why is it that people have a TENDENCY to make NEGATIVE CRITICISMS? In my opinion, they are insecure of themselves.