PDA

View Full Version : Moaning

Jeff
06-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Moaning is a way of communicating or expressing excitement and pleasure. Some women and men moan as a signal to let their partner know that the sensation feels good. Others utter sounds and let their bodies move freely as they "lose control" and allow themselves to be part of the sexual and satisfying experience.

Movies, television, and music present us with idealized sex scenes or lyrics of people moaning and panting at the height of passion. In reality, some people are vocal and may moan and groan, other folks may muffle any sounds with a pillow, and yet others may not make a single peep. Some express themselves by twitching or moving their bodies rhythmically as a response to sexual pleasure.

Moaning doesn't only happen during sex. Some people make small sounds while kissing, giving or receiving a massage, or snuggling. Others don't have to be sexually excited to make a sound. While humans don't typically purr, some people may make a soft moaning sound when their hair or head is stroked — just like a cat might if it were being petted. There are also times when someone might be eating something really fantastic and a light mmm... sound might express the way s/he's feeling as s/he is savoring the taste. :rolleyes:

You may, or may not, want to expand your moaning repertoire. However, if you're a screamer, you might want to be considerate of your neighbors and think about turning it down a notch. ;)

Europa
06-11-2007, 02:07 PM
HMMMMMM , hehehe reminds me when i was in Germany, i stay in a 3 story apartment, i was in the second story.. yong nasa 3rd floor grabe ang Babae first loud moaning, then sigaw then silent.hehehe oissst di ko kasalanan yon ha eh dapat nag lagay ng sounds proof..hmmm

Jeff
06-11-2007, 05:46 PM
HMMMMMM , hehehe reminds me when i was in Germany, i stay in a 3 story apartment, i was in the second story.. yong nasa 3rd floor grabe ang Babae first loud moaning, then sigaw then silent.hehehe oissst di ko kasalanan yon ha eh dapat nag lagay ng sounds proof..hmmm

hahaha Im a moaner too. :D