PDA

View Full Version : Bawal ba talaga ang kumain ng Pork??

Jeff
02-28-2008, 07:23 AM
Bob: Tell me why is it that a Muslim is very particular about the words Halaal and Haraam; what do they mean?

BM: That which is permissible is termed Halaal and that which is not permissible is termed Haraam and it is the Quran which draws the distinction between the two.

Bob! : Can you give me an example?

BM: Yes, Islam has prohibited blood of any type. You will agree that a chemical analysis of blood shows that it contains an abundance of uric acid, a chemical substance which can be injurious to human health.

Bob: You're right about the toxic nature of uric acid, in the human
being it is excreted as a waste product and in fact we are told that 98% of the body's uric acid is extracted from the blood by the kidneys and removed through urination.

BM: Now I think that you'll appreciate the special prescribed method of animal slaughter in Islam.

Bob: What do you mean?

BM: You see, the wielder of the knife, whilst taking the name
of the 'Almighty', makes an incision through the jugular veins, leaving all other veins and organs intact.

Bob: I see, this causes the death of the animal by a total loss of blood from the body, rather than an injury to any vital organ.

BM: Yes, were the organs, example the heart, the liver, or the brain crippled or damaged, the animal could die immediately and its blood would congeal! in its veins and would eventually permeate the flesh. This implies that the animal flesh would be permeated and contaminated with uric acid and therefore very poisonous; only today did our dieticians realize such a thing.

Bob: Again, while on the topic of food; Why do Muslims condemn the eating of pork or ham or any foods related to pigs or swine

BM: Actually, apart from the Quran prohibiting the consumption of
pork, bacon (pig flesh); in fact the Bible too in Leviticus Chapter 11: Verse 8, regarding swine it says, 'of their flesh (of the swine, another name for pig) shall you not eat, and of their carcass you shall not touch; they are unclean to you.' Further, did you know that a pig cannot be slaughtered at the neck for it does not have a neck; that is according to its natural anatomy. A Muslim reasons that if the pig was to be slaughtered and fit for human consumption the Creator would have provided it with a neck. Nonetheless, all that aside, I am sure you are well informed about the harmful effects of the consumption of pork, in any form, be it pork chops, ham, bacon.
< BR>Bob: The medical science finds that there is a risk for various diseases the pig is found to be a host for many parasites and potential diseases.

BM: Yes, even apart from that, as we talked about uric acid content in the blood, it is >>important to note that the pig 's biochemistry excretes only 2% of its total uric acid content, the remaining 98% remains as an integral part of the body. Plus as everyone knows that swine(pig) eats its own excretion, which means that of all the uric acid and the other waste products excreted, most of it goes back inside again

justme
02-28-2008, 02:30 PM
I don't eat pork...I'm a vegetarian before... but now I can stomach eating fish or poultry but some meat...hehehe....ewan... masusuka lang ako....hehehe...

nice post pare...

Jeff
02-28-2008, 03:45 PM
But there are testimonies that eating pork can make them sexy, maybe because of the added fats hehehe...:rolleyes:

honeybabe
02-28-2008, 03:50 PM
But there are testimonies that eating pork can make them sexy, maybe because of the added fats hehehe...:rolleyes:
ako i always eat pork...with fats kaya siguro ako sexy and beautiful....hhahaha:D:D:D:D

Jeff
02-28-2008, 03:52 PM
ako i always eat pork...with fats kaya siguro ako sexy and beautiful....hhahaha:D:D:D:D

How about lechon prepared in Cebu? wow sarap ng skin malutong hahaha

agta
03-01-2008, 06:43 AM
Prayer and fasting are parts of the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus himself fasted for forty days before he started his public ministry.

Pork is wonderful! Specially lechon, lami a sa panit ah!

But for the sake of fasting, the Church established some specific days....like Good Friday. Fasting is not limited to pork alone. It is more than that.

Jeff
03-13-2008, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=agta;4269]Prayer and fasting are parts of the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus himself fasted for forty days before he started his public ministry.

But for the sake of fasting, the Church established some specific days....like Good Friday. Fasting is not limited to pork alone. It is more than that.[/QUOTE

Pork will not make us the sinner, it's our wrong doings that make us sinners.

beyond
03-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Prayer and fasting are parts of the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus himself fasted for forty days before he started his public ministry.

But for the sake of fasting, the Church established some specific days....like Good Friday. Fasting is not limited to pork alone. It is more than that.

I think fasting from our bad habits not just from the fuds... !
but it's included, eating to much is not good...its a sin!!

Pero lami jud ang panit sa lechon hehehe!!! kagumkom...

agta
03-14-2008, 04:45 AM
And Jesus said, "And whatever town you enter, and they receive you, eat what is set before you, and cure the sick...." (Luke 10.8)

brategamete
03-14-2008, 04:41 PM
And Jesus said, "And whatever town you enter, and they receive you, eat what is set before you, and cure the sick...." (Luke 10.8)

You have misquoted this text. The immediate context of this text does not suggest to eat everything including the abominable ones (foods which were not considered foods by God). The cultural context does imply Jewish foods or anything that is considered clean for they believe that clean foods are prescribed by God.

It is no wonder God as the Creator, Manufaturer of our lives, our human bodies, definitely engineered us throroughly. Just like car manufacturers prescribed the best fuel and oil for the their cars, so does God know best for us (Gen. 1:29).

Noah understood the difference between clean and unclean animals. Since at the time of the Flood, God gave permission to teat the clean animals, they were brought by sevens. The unclean scavengers by twos (Gen 7:2)

God prescribed to man (not just to Israelites, for we have the same anatomical construction and health) the clean foods (Lev 11:1-12).

God specifically pronounced that pork is not to be eaten (Lev 11:7).

Those who rebel againsts God's dietary standards will not be in teh kingdom (Isaiah 66:17).

The reason they were forbidden to eat unclean foods its because they are God's people, holy people (Deut 14:2). We also are his holy people right?

If it was good for the Israelites and the Muslims, and the hypertensive people, why not for us?

agta
03-14-2008, 10:53 PM
You have misquoted this text. The immediate context of this text does not suggest to eat everything including the abominable ones (foods which were not considered foods by God). The cultural context does imply Jewish foods or anything that is considered clean for they believe that clean foods are prescribed by God.
?
"But him who is weak in faith, receive, without disputes about opinions. For one believes that he may eat all things; but he who is weak, let him eat vegetables. Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him." (Romans 14:1-3)

"For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be rejected that is accepted with thanksgiving. For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer." (1Tim 4:4)

Jeff
03-18-2008, 02:58 PM
"But him who is weak in faith, receive, without disputes about opinions. For one believes that he may eat all things; but he who is weak, let him eat vegetables. Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him." (Romans 14:1-3)

"For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be rejected that is accepted with thanksgiving. For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer." (1Tim 4:4)

I agree and this clear in the new testament. It's not what you eat you are judge but WHAT you did to GOD, to mankind and to ourselves.

hedwig
03-19-2008, 10:41 AM
... kalami sa lechon ah>>>.. bitaw they said eating pork is harmful,, yes thats true nowadays, unlike before, kasi noun puro pure and natural foods ang kinakain ng mga pigs, they eat fibers and natural foods, mga camote, rice bran, cassava, etc.. pero ngayon , ang pinapakain sa mga pigs ay puro mga commercialize o chemicals na, mga instant food para lumaki kaagad, diba instant food is instant death ika nga.... at in terms naman sa belief natin .. i think pork is allowed to eat .. kasi i read a part of the new testament i forgot lang kung anung chapter, na ang lahat na mga hayop ay pwede nang kainin, .. at masama lang yung pag kain na isinusuka mo ao ang pagiging glutony...

..and take note. . bida and high light ang lechon (pork) kung may handaan... diba!!!!

Jeff
03-25-2008, 09:30 AM
... kalami sa lechon ah>>>.. bitaw they said eating pork is harmful,, yes thats true nowadays, unlike before, kasi noun puro pure and natural foods ang kinakain ng mga pigs, they eat fibers and natural foods, mga camote, rice bran, cassava, etc.. pero ngayon , ang pinapakain sa mga pigs ay puro mga commercialize o chemicals na, mga instant food para lumaki kaagad, diba instant food is instant death ika nga.... at in terms naman sa belief natin .. i think pork is allowed to eat .. kasi i read a part of the new testament i forgot lang kung anung chapter, na ang lahat na mga hayop ay pwede nang kainin, .. at masama lang yung pag kain na isinusuka mo ao ang pagiging glutony...

..and take note. . bida and high light ang lechon (pork) kung may handaan... diba!!!!

Lets admit all of those written in the old testament were intended for the Israelites to the choosen one. But after the word became a flesh, the New Testament are intended for all the sinners not only for the israelites but to whole mankind. Jesus came to the world not to make our lives complicated but to lightened our loads. If you are going to eat pork of all diffrent kinds of animals its up to you, what matters to Jesus is your heart your soul because he valued us more than anything else.

jujebage
03-25-2008, 11:56 AM
Bawal mokaon ug baboy kun buhi pa bawal pod kun hilaw pa :D

Jeff
03-26-2008, 07:10 AM

Pero bro masarap ang dinakdakan na pork hehehe, at saka sisig hehehe with Tanduay hehehe

bluedaffodils
03-26-2008, 07:21 AM
sisig with SAN MIG LIGHT will be great! hehee :D

Jeff
03-26-2008, 09:33 AM
While drinking someone is dancing hehehe while the lights changing colors....:p

agta
03-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Hala, tagay pa!

Jeff
04-14-2008, 10:00 AM
For me, in my own opinion. What matter is, of how you control it or how moderately you take it. If you eat pork morning tell evening surely your body will need PMS (Preventive Maintenance Schedule) because of what your body will feel later.

Note that what is stated in the old testament is exclusively for Israelites, all the laws were given specifically in details <kahit sa pag aasawa meron eh>. But during the time of new testament everything were cleansed, even our sins. So how much more for the food that you take. There are so many so called christians nowadays who really very careful of following the old testament but mind you, madami ay puro pakitang tao lang.

hedwig
04-15-2008, 10:18 AM
For me, in my own opinion. What matter is, of how you control it or how moderately you take it. If you eat pork morning tell evening surely your body will need PMS (Preventive Maintenance Schedule) because of what your body will feel later.

Note that what is stated in the old testament is exclusively for Israelites, all the laws were given specifically in details <kahit sa pag aasawa meron eh>. But during the time of new testament everything were cleansed, even our sins. So how much more for the food that you take. There are so many so called christians nowadays who really very careful of following the old testament but mind you, madami ay puro pakitang tao lang.

.... I agree with that....pero bawal talaga sa mga may high blood

Jeff
04-15-2008, 11:47 AM
.... I agree with that....pero bawal talaga sa mga may high blood

Basta may maintenance ok lang hehehe, lalo na lechon made in Cebu wow sarappp malutong kahit anong ipatong hehehe

brategamete
01-27-2009, 07:38 PM

Sorry for the delay to post a Biblical reply for this argument. Just back in the forum.

"One believes he may eat anything, while the weak man eats only vegetables. Let not him who eats despise him who abstains, and let not him who abstains pass judgment on him who eats; for God has welcomed him. . . . I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself; but it is unclean for any one who thinks it unclean."
One issue that needs to be addressed here is, what situation among the Roman believers led to this counsel which he addressed to them? If Paul was trying to say here that all things were now clean he would be guilty, at least, of an inconsistency. In 2 Corinthians 6:16-18, he quotes from Isaiah 52:11 and says in verse 17, "Therefore come out from them, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch nothing unclean; thyen I will welcome you."
One approach to the situation involved in Romans 14 is to be found in examining some relatively similar counsel in 1 Corinthians 8. There Paul writes to the church at Corinth concerning food offered to idols. "We know," he says, "that an idol has no real existence, and that there is no God but one." But, "not all possess this knowledge" (1 Cor 8:1, 4, 7). Paul's line of thought here runs as follows:
But some, through being hitherto accustomed to idols, eat food as really offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled. Food will not commend us to God. We are no worse off if we do not eat, and no better off if we do. Only take care lest this liberty of yours somehow become a stumbling block to the weak. For if anyone sees you, a man of knowledge, at table in an idols temple, might he not be encouraged, if his conscience is weak, to eat food offered to idols? And so by your knowledge this weak man is destroyed, the brother for whom Christ died (1 Cor 8:7-11). This letter of Paul's was probably written shortly before the letter to Rome, and it is a reasonable assumption that 1 Corinthians 8 and Romans 14 are probably dealing with essentially the same problem. Who is strong, who eats all things? He is the man of knowledge, strong in the knowledge that the idol has no real existence. Therefore, whether the food has been offered to an idol or not makes no difference to him. Who is the weak man who eats only vegetables? He is the recent convert from paganism, who has still not entirely overcome his fear of his former gods, and therefore, to eat meat offered to idols would defile his conscience. To him the food is common and defiled.
According to Romans 14 it is not common in and of itself, it is only so because of the weak man's residual fear of his former god. The difference does not exist within the nature of the particular food in question, rather the difference lies in the minds of the persons concerned. Paul, therefore, appeals for mutual charity and forbearance.
The vocabulary which Paul uses in Romans 14:14 should also be noted carefully. Paul does not really say that he is persuaded that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for any one who thinks it unclean, as it has been translated in the RSV, for example. What he really says is, I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is common in itself; but it is common for anyone who thinks it is common. The word used here is koinon, "common, defiled," not akathartos, "unclean." He is not referring to foods or meats which were unclean in their essential nature, as was the case with the animals in the unclean class. He is referring to clean meat from clean animals which have been defiled or have become common by contact with idols or unclean meat also offered to idols along side of the clean meat.

In other words, eating of pork here is out of context. Because Paul himself does not eat pork. The new testament does not teach what God has set aside as unclean are now clean because the blood of Jesus cleanse them all. Jesus' blood cleanses only sins not the abominable animals that were set as foul things by God Himself.

Ang bulate ay hindi kinakain sa panahong ng mga taga Old Testament ay kakainin na natin ngayon dahil new testament na tayo?

brategamete
01-27-2009, 07:49 PM

Here is the right context of the text above:

"Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith . . . who forbid marriage and enjoin abstinence from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving; for then it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer." 1 Timothy 4:1-5.

The heresy here prophesied is one that forbids marriage and requires abstinence from foods that God has created for man from which to receive his necessary nutrition. The Bible identifies the foods that God gave at creation for man's nourishment. Genesis 1:29 reveals the original diet that God created and assigned to man and the animals. In Genesis 3:18 the plants of the field were added. Immediately before the Flood a distinction between clean and unclean animals was made or noted, probably in preparation for the permission to eat flesh meats as food, which was to be eaten without blood (Gen 7:2; 9:4).

The heretics described by Paul in the above passage are guilty of forbidding man from partaking of two of the very things that God has given to him at creation for his good, marriage and food. It is likely that Paul sees here a Gnostic type heresy, which viewed dualism in which the higher values were associated with mind-soul-spirit, and the inferior values were associated with matter-body-flesh. In spite of God's declaration, it is not good for man to live alone (Gen 2:18). Ascetic Gnosticism would forbid marriage as an institution of the Demiurge, because it viewed it as an act of imprisoning previously pure and innocent souls in impure bodies (Lange's Bible Commentary, s.v. 1 Tim 4).

In the same way, in spite of God's gift of food to man at creation (Gen 1:29), the Gnostic would deprive man of the necessary foodstuffs for nutrition. According to Lange's Commentary, "the command probably arose from the Gnostic fancy that the materials which nourished the body were not the work of the Most High God, but that of the Demiurgus, and thus from the evil principle."-Ibid. Such asceticism, which minimizes the body often to the neglect of health, is entirely opposite to the true spirit of health that is enunciated by the Bible. This view which regards the proper care of the body as a part of good religion stems from the God designed view that sees man in a wholistic manner, as an unbreakable unity of body-soul-and spirit, as it is expressed in 1 Thessalonians 5:23.

God never did tell man to eat PORK.

brategamete
01-27-2009, 08:06 PM
I agree and this clear in the new testament. It's not what you eat you are judge but WHAT you did to GOD, to mankind and to ourselves.

You agree with a non-biblical view of God's judgment on food. Deuteronomy 14:2-21:

1) For you are (C (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014%20;&version=49;#cen-NASB-5293C))a holy people to the LORD your God, and the LORD has chosen you to be a (D (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014%20;&version=49;#cen-NASB-5293D))people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. 3"(E (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014%20;&version=49;#cen-NASB-5294E))You shall not eat any detestable thing.
4"(F (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014%20;&version=49;#cen-NASB-5295F))These are the animals which you may eat: the ox, the sheep, the goat,
5the deer, the gazelle, the roebuck, the wild goat, the ibex, the antelope and the mountain sheep.
6"Any animal that divides the hoof and has the hoof split in two and chews the cud, among the animals, that you may eat.
7"Nevertheless, you are not to eat of these among those which chew the cud, or among those that divide the hoof in two: the camel and the rabbit and the shaphan, for though they chew the cud, they do not divide the hoof; they are unclean for you.
8"The pig, because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud, it is unclean for you. You shall not eat any of their flesh nor touch their carcasses.
9"These you may eat of all that are in water: anything that has fins and scales you may eat,
10but anything that does not have fins and scales you shall not eat; it is unclean for you.
11"You may eat any clean bird.
12"But (G (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014%20;&version=49;#cen-NASB-5303G))these are the ones which you shall not eat: the eagle and the vulture and the buzzard,
13and the red kite, the falcon, and the kite in their kinds,
14and every raven in its kind,
15and the ostrich, the owl, the sea gull, and the hawk in their kinds,
16the little owl, the great owl, the white owl,
17the pelican, the carrion vulture, the cormorant,
18the stork, and the heron in their kinds, and the hoopoe and the bat.
19"And all the teeming life with wings are unclean to you; they shall not be eaten.
20"You may eat any clean bird.
21"(H (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014%20;&version=49;#cen-NASB-5312H))You shall not eat anything which dies of itself You may give it to the alien who is in your town, so that he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner, for you are (I (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014%20;&version=49;#cen-NASB-5312I))a holy people to the LORD your God (J (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014%20;&version=49;#cen-NASB-5312J))You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk.

In the new testament, Jesus still commands Christian to be holy just like the Israelites:

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."Matthew 5:48

In Isaiah eating pork and the unclean things are judged:

"Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following the one in the midst of those who eat the flesh of pigs and rats and other abominable things—they will meet their end together," declares the LORD."Isaiah 66:17

These are Biblical teachings. These are not the teaching of ISLAM and SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS.

brategamete
01-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Lets admit all of those written in the old testament were intended for the Israelites to the choosen one. But after the word became a flesh, the New Testament are intended for all the sinners not only for the israelites but to whole mankind. Jesus came to the world not to make our lives complicated but to lightened our loads. If you are going to eat pork of all diffrent kinds of animals its up to you, what matters to Jesus is your heart your soul because he valued us more than anything else.

"17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."Matthew 5:17-21

Jesus himself came to fulfill and obey the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments, and the health laws.

What kind of God is He, who lets us eat unclean things? Jesus is the Word from the beginning, and the Word was God (John 1:1). In the beginning Jehovah's WORD was that "pig is unclean to you," do you think that God was wrong when He said it? Or he was just right when He said this to the Israelites? And because we Gentiles, specifically Filipinos, love to eat pork, it is already clean? What kind of God is that?

The reason why we dont eat pork is: BECAUSE WE ARE GOD's HOLY PEOPLE. Israelites were holy through faith through obedience of Jehovah's Word. We are made holy through faith in Jesus, that is obedience to God's words.

Did God create pork to be unclean? And then made it clean after Jesus' died in the new testament? Or a filipino apetite made it clean in his mind?

We should listen to God's word alone. Not toour culture, our folks who dont know that abominable foods are, unholy to God. It may sound just alright with the eater, but the question is, Is it alright with God?

brategamete
01-27-2009, 08:29 PM

Way tawo nga nagbawal sa pagkaon sa baboy buhi o lechon na kay ang Ginoo mismo intawon ang nagbawal niana.

Dili pod ka pugson sa Ginoo kung mokaon ka. Pero basaha ang Isaias 66:17.

brategamete
01-27-2009, 08:44 PM

There are 3 kinds of laws in the Old TEstament:

1) Moral Laws- includes the 10 Commandments and the Health Laws

2) Ceremonial Laws- includes all the rituals, sanctuary rites, the feasts, and celebrations which are "types or shadows of things to come."

3) Civil Laws- Israel during the theocracy, "God's government", had no congressmen nor senators to write laws. It was God who wrote every detail of their family codes, civil codes, codes of ethics, even the 10 commandments, even the health laws were part of the written REpublic Acts of ISRAEL.

*The ceremonial laws are shadows of the ministry and death of Jesus Christ. They were abolished at the cross because Jesus was already the anti type or the "fulfillment of such laws" or ordinances.

**The health laws are not done away because they are no rituals neither "shadows of things to come." They neither are symbols in rituals. They are moral laws since in Deuteronomy 14:2, God called the Israelites holy by not eating such unhealthy, unclean, and abominable meats or foods.

*** So the Isrealites didnt eat pork because it had a significant meaning in the future. They didnt eat pork because they are God's holy people.

spartacus
01-27-2009, 09:11 PM
katulo na diay ni nga page nga forum. i don't have the luxury to follow the thread but i would just like to share my simple thoughts.

one may refrain from eating pork for health reason. otherwise, hala hab-hab kutob sa utong!! :D

pero in the time of christian dispensation kung relihiyon ang hisgutan, wala na gi-dili ang pagkaon sa pork.

sa panahon ni moises, usa sa mga gi-dili sa mga israelites ang pagkaon sa baboy o pork.

applying simple logic, it was a commandment to the israelites only but not to gentiles.

sorry, i could not (for time being) supplement my arguments with biblical verses but i strongly believe eating pork is not forbidden to christian faith.

enjoy sa lechon mga kapatid...

brategamete
02-03-2009, 08:57 PM
katulo na diay ni nga page nga forum. i don't have the luxury to follow the thread but i would just like to share my simple thoughts.

one may refrain from eating pork for health reason. otherwise, hala hab-hab kutob sa utong!! :D

pero in the time of christian dispensation kung relihiyon ang hisgutan, wala na gi-dili ang pagkaon sa pork.

sa panahon ni moises, usa sa mga gi-dili sa mga israelites ang pagkaon sa baboy o pork.

applying simple logic, it was a commandment to the israelites only but not to gentiles.

sorry, i could not (for time being) supplement my arguments with biblical verses but i strongly believe eating pork is not forbidden to christian faith.

enjoy sa lechon mga kapatid...

from what authority you are arguing biblical truths?
asa man diay ta mutoo, sa biblia o kon sa imo lang hunahuna?

asa man ka mabasa nga ang pagdili pagkaon sa mga dulumtanan nga butang PARA LANG sa mga hudiyo?

sa panahon lang ba ni moises o sa mga israel gidili ang pagpakaon sa mga dulumtanang butang?

agta
02-11-2009, 04:45 AM
God never did tell man to eat PORK.

Ta hala, ayaw pod ta pangaon ug ice cream kay wala man ang Dyos mag-ingon nga kaon mo ug ice cream. Ayaw pod ta kaon ug pizza pie. Paghuwat lang ta kun ingnon na sa Dyos nga kaon na. Huwat huwat lang gud ta kun ang Dyos mangagda na! He he he:D:rolleyes:

brategamete
02-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Ta hala, ayaw pod ta pangaon ug ice cream kay wala man ang Dyos mag-ingon nga kaon mo ug ice cream. Ayaw pod ta kaon ug pizza pie. Paghuwat lang ta kun ingnon na sa Dyos nga kaon na. Huwat huwat lang gud ta kun ang Dyos mangagda na! He he he:D:rolleyes:

Pero wala pod siya nagdili sa imo pagkaon og ice cream?

Pero ang baboy? Guidili kana higala sa pagkaon kay mahugaw kana alang kanimo? Ang pulong mahugaw diha dili tungod kay maka hi-blood o kon daghang makuha nga sakit, kondili kini dakog kalambiguitan sa imong pagtuman sa sugo sa Dios.

Leviticus 11:7-8

11:7 Ang baboy, kay kini may kuko nga pikas ug may tiil nga buak apan wala magapangusap: mahugaw kini alang kaninyo.

11:8 Sa unod niini dili kamo magkaon, ug dili kamo maghikap sa mga lawas nga patay niini: mahugaw kini alang kaninyo.

Ang Dios niini ang dili kanimo higala. Ayaw na pangita og ice cream. Diri lang ta sa baboy. Wala man problema ang ice cream. Ang PORK ang may problema kay ginakaon ninyo bisan wala gitugot sa Dios pagpakaon.

agta
02-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Pero wala pod siya nagdili sa imo pagkaon og ice cream?

Pero ang baboy? Guidili kana higala sa pagkaon kay mahugaw kana alang kanimo? Ang pulong mahugaw diha dili tungod kay maka hi-blood o kon daghang makuha nga sakit, kondili kini dakog kalambiguitan sa imong pagtuman sa sugo sa Dios.

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Sienna]Leviticus 11:7-8

11:7 Ang baboy, kay kini may kuko nga pikas ug may tiil nga buak apan wala magapangusap: mahugaw kini alang kaninyo..

Ah, apil diay ang mga Filipino didto sa Leviticus? Para to sa mga Israeliltas nga sugo oy dili ka apil adto. Ebedinsya ani nga kamatuoran? Nia ang mga pagtolon-an panahon sa mga Kristiano mahitungod sa mga pagkaon:

Titus 1:15 (http://software77.com/onlinebibles/cebuano/56_001.htm), "Alang sa mga maputli, ang tanang mga butang maputli; apan alang sa mga mahugaw ug dili matinoohon, walay bisan unsang butang nga maputli; hinonoa ang ilang mga hunahuna ug kaisipan mao ang mahugaw."

Romans 14:3 (http:// software77.com/onlinebibles/cebuano/45_014.htm) "Ang nagakaon kinahanglan dili magtamay sa wala magkaon, ug ang wala magkaon kinahanglan dili maghukom sa nagakaon, kay kini siya gidawat man sa Dios."

Lukas 10:8 (http://software77.com/onlinebibles/cebuano/42_010.htm), "Sa diha nga mahisulod na kamo sa usa ka lungsod ug pagadawaton kamo nila, kumaon kamo sa bisan unsa nga ilang igadulot kaninyo."

Naa pa daghan references. Pero tama na nang naa ako gihatag aron kita magmata sa kamatuoran.

brategamete
02-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Ah, apil diay ang mga Filipino didto sa Leviticus? Para to sa mga Israeliltas nga sugo oy dili ka apil adto. Ebedinsya ani nga kamatuoran? Nia ang mga pagtolon-an panahon sa mga Kristiano mahitungod sa mga pagkaon:

(http://software77.com/onlinebibles/cebuano/56_001.htm)

Makatawa man pod ta sa imo may friend oi...

Cge read carefully over this text:

Isaiah 66:17 (New Living Translation)

17 “Those who ‘consecrate’ and ‘purify’ themselves in a sacred garden with its idol in the center—feasting on pork and rats and other detestable meats—will come to a terrible end,” says the Lord.

1) Is this only for the Jews? If it is only for the Jews, how many Jews are now dead because of eating pork?

Notice the King James Version:

Isaiah 66:17 (New King James Version)

17 “ Those who sanctify themselves and purify themselves,
To go to the gardens
After an idol in the midst,
Eating swine’s flesh and the abomination and the mouse,
Shall be consumed together,” says the LORD.

2) The word "consumed" has something to do with judgment with fire. This is the end of the world. Filipinos are part of this command not to eat this detestable things. Because it has something to do with judgment at the end.

Nia pa higala:

Makatawa man gud ko nimo kay kinsa man nagsulti nimo nga lahi ang Judio og Gentile (including Filipinos)?

Romans 10:12 (King James Version)

12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

I'm praying the Holy Spirit will convict your heart regarding this truth.God bless

brategamete
02-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Titus 1:15 (http://software77.com/onlinebibles/cebuano/56_001.htm), "Alang sa mga maputli, ang tanang mga butang maputli; apan alang sa mga mahugaw ug dili matinoohon, walay bisan unsang butang nga maputli; hinonoa ang ilang mga hunahuna ug kaisipan mao ang mahugaw."

Romans 14:3 (http://%20software77.com/onlinebibles/cebuano/45_014.htm) "Ang nagakaon kinahanglan dili magtamay sa wala magkaon, ug ang wala magkaon kinahanglan dili maghukom sa nagakaon, kay kini siya gidawat man sa Dios."

Lukas 10:8 (http://software77.com/onlinebibles/cebuano/42_010.htm), "Sa diha nga mahisulod na kamo sa usa ka lungsod ug pagadawaton kamo nila, kumaon kamo sa bisan unsa nga ilang igadulot kaninyo."

Naa pa daghan references. Pero tama na nang naa ako gihatag aron kita magmata sa kamatuoran.

Tanan nimong texto wa gajud nagsulti nga pwede na ipakaon ang baboy.
Basaha nga c Jesus nagkaon og baboy. Basaha nga ang mga Judio nga apostoles nangaon og baboy. Unsaon nila pagkaon og baboy nga judio man to sila.

aron ma kontento ka usa-usahon nato imo texto.

Titus 1:15- Wala naghisgot og pagkaon. Mga butang nga mahugaw lamang. Morality ang context dinhi sa binuhatan. Dili nga dili na hugaw ang baboy. Kung mao na imong pagsabot, ang bitok dili hugaw kay wala man kaha hugaw nga butang?

Romans 14:13- and bersiculo 1 wala naghisgot og pagkaon. "Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters." naghisgot kini og maluya sa pagtuo. ang bersiculo 2 nag parallel sa pagtuo sa ilang cultura mahitungod sa mga pagkaon nga makahatag og kusog ngadto sa mga utanon. "One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables" But it does not here say nga entra dinhi ang baboy. kay everything man kaha entra pod ang tae. ikaduha ang nanambag judio. Gikaangay lamang ang pagkaon (diet/nutriotion)sa pagtuo. Ang ilang pagtuo menos ang vegetables compara sa ilang mga pagkaon sa una. ang subject patuo dili pagkaon sa baboy. basaha sa bersiculo 9-13:

9For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living. 10You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. 11It is written:
" 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
'every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will confess to God.' "[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=rom%2014;&version=31;#fen-NIV-28277a)] 12So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. 13Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way.

Ahhh...paghukom diay sa pagtuo sa uban (mga binuhatan)...Wala dinhi nag-ingon nga pwede na ipakaon ang baboy...

Lukas 10:8- aron masabtan nimo ang context aning misquoted text nimo basaha ni verse 5-9:

5"When you enter a house, first say, 'Peace to this house.' 6If a man of peace is there, your peace will rest on him; if not, it will return to you. 7Stay in that house, eating and drinking whatever they give you, for the worker deserves his wages. Do not move around from house to house. 8"When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is set before you. 9Heal the sick who are there and tell them, 'The kingdom of God is near you.'

This is the ministry of the apostles my friend. Mangwali sila sa maayong balita. “But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power and will tell people about me everywhere-in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8

Jerusalem? Judea? Samaria? These are Jewish regions. Dili ni my friend mangaon og baboy intawon. Bisan unsay idalit kaonon is not a problem kay Jesus was referring to hospitality being offered to the apostles kay magkinabuhi sila sa maayong balita.

agta
02-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Tanan nimong texto wa gajud nagsulti nga pwede na ipakaon ang baboy.
Basaha nga c Jesus nagkaon og baboy. Basaha nga ang mga Judio nga apostoles nangaon og baboy. Unsaon nila pagkaon og baboy nga judio man to sila.

Sakto bitaw ang imo tubag sa imo pangutana. Judio bitaw sila.

Unya ikaw ug ako, Judio pod diay ta pareho nila?

agta
02-13-2009, 09:05 PM
Ahhh...paghukom diay sa pagtuo sa uban (mga binuhatan)...Wala dinhi nag-ingon nga pwede na ipakaon ang baboy...

Unsa man diay imo pagsabot sa pulong "everything" or "all things" diha sa Romans 14:2-3, dili tanan? Kundili tanan, ta hala imoha nalang na imo meaning sa "everything".

strongbrow
02-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Nganong bawal man mokaon ug pork? Kalami ra hinuon sa lechon. Kung mokaon ta, masuko ba ang Ginoo? What if you're a good person and treats everybody with respect pero favorite jud nimo ang lechon? I'm sure dili man siguro mo mind si Lord just as long as you have faith..basta eat moderately lang.

agta
02-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Nganong bawal man mokaon ug pork? Kalami ra hinuon sa lechon. Kung mokaon ta, masuko ba ang Ginoo? What if you're a good person and treats everybody with respect pero favorite jud nimo ang lechon? I'm sure dili man siguro mo mind si Lord just as long as you have faith..basta eat moderately lang.

Sakto ka brow! Dili gyod mag mind si Lord kun mokaon ta ug lechon. Dili man ta mga Judio ba. Ang tan-awon ni Lord mao ang naa sa ato kasing kasing ug ang ato mga binuhatan. Kay bisan pa ang usa ka tawo dili mo kaon ug lechon apan usa siya ka mamatay tawo, or ang iya kasing kasing puno ug pagdomot sa iyang isig katawo, useless gihapon ang dili niya pagkaon ug lechon. Maglatgat lang tingali hinoon iya laway kita sa uban nag enjoy sa lechon nga maragutok.

agta
02-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Makatawa man pod ta sa imo may friend oi...

Cge read carefully over this text:

Isaiah 66:17 (New Living Translation)

17 “Those who ‘consecrate’ and ‘purify’ themselves in a sacred garden with its idol in the center—feasting on pork and rats and other detestable meats—will come to a terrible end,” says the Lord.

1) Is this only for the Jews? If it is only for the Jews, how many Jews are now dead because of eating pork?
Basaha pag ayo ang imo gi quote sa igbaw. "Sacred garden with its idol in the center". Kita ka ana? Naa idol sa center. Meaning, naa sila imahen or statwa nga giila nila nga diyos. Mao man na ang kahulugan sa "idol" ba. Unya ang mga Filipino kun mangaon ug lechon naa ba gud sila statwa sa tunga nga giila nila nga diyos? Wala. Aw tingali naa, kanang kawayan gigamit pagtuhog sa lechon.

Sabta gud ang imo ginabasa, friend!

Nia pa higala:

Makatawa man gud ko nimo kay kinsa man nagsulti nimo nga lahi ang Judio og Gentile (including Filipinos)?
Ah, bisan gani ang magkaluha naay kalahian sa ilang duha! Ang Judio pa kaha ug ang Filipinos wala kalahian? Magkalahi gyod na sila Friend bisan pa nimo tilawan. Dili gyod na sila pareho. Posible ang Judio tab-ang, ang Filipino saplod. he he he

Romans 10:12 (King James Version)[/B]

12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Aw diha sa Romans magkapareho na sila. Kinahanglan pareho na sila mosunod sa nakasuwat ra Romans 14:2-3, "Ang nagakaon kinahanglan dili magtamay sa wala magkaon, ug ang wala magkaon kinahanglan dili maghukom sa nagakaon, kay kini siya gidawat man sa Dios."

KillerQueen
02-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Aguy! Ang taga norte nga si Ariel ning gagad man ani!

agta
02-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Aguy! Ang taga norte nga si Ariel ning gagad man ani!

Oy! Si KillerQueen murag lechon! :D (joke)

KillerQueen
02-15-2009, 09:54 PM
"It's not what comes in to your mouth but what comes out ang makapag papasama sa iyo." For example, kahit pa how many years pa na mag abstain si Ariel Serona sa pagkain ng lechon, dinuguan etc., or kahit sa simula't sapul Ariel Serona hasn't eaten his lechon kung what comes out of his mouth ay masama, then mapasasama din si Ariel.

"It's not what comes in to Ariel Serona's mouth but what comes out of it." Kahit di pa siya kumakain ng pork, lechon, dinuguan and other product from swine or pig kung what you will hear from him is his bulyaw, mga buyayaw to Dante, Doming, Maria or anyone, then ganon din.

Salit brategamete, go with us na lang ni Ariel Serona, let's eat na lang sin pork, lechon, chicharon, dinuguan padisan sin puto. Wow! Karasa!

agta
02-16-2009, 05:55 AM
"It's not what comes in to your mouth but what comes out ang makapag papasama sa iyo." For example, kahit pa how many years pa na mag abstain si Ariel Serona sa pagkain ng lechon, dinuguan etc., or kahit sa simula't sapul Ariel Serona hasn't eaten his lechon kung what comes out of his mouth ay masama, then mapasasama din si Ariel.

"It's not what comes in to Ariel Serona's mouth but what comes out of it." Kahit di pa siya kumakain ng pork, lechon, dinuguan and other product from swine or pig kung what you will hear from him is his bulyaw, mga buyayaw to Dante, Doming, Maria or anyone, then ganon din.

Salit brategamete, go with us na lang ni Ariel Serona, let's eat na lang sin pork, lechon, chicharon, dinuguan padisan sin puto. Wow! Karasa!
Hala! Kinsa man na imong bida, KillerQueen? Mo kaon kaha na siya ug lechon?

m1911a2
02-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Hi there KillerQueen,

I was amused. You really knew this Ariel huh? Hahahahahaha!:D

Europa
02-16-2009, 07:11 PM
nganong bawal man mokaon ug pork? Kalami ra hinuon sa lechon. Kung mokaon ta, masuko ba ang ginoo? What if you're a good person and treats everybody with respect pero favorite jud nimo ang lechon? I'm sure dili man siguro mo mind si lord just as long as you have faith..basta eat moderately lang.

mangagda ko ninyo,,i just make crispy pata now..pakuluan usa ug pepper and onion with boulion nga pork..then kong mlambot na put it in the oven 280 degree..hayy marasa lagi..mag bake pod ug potato, then salad and red wine..dali na its nice to eat while its hut..

KillerQueen
02-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Hello M19....

I sort of knew this Ariel Serona because of his invectives to his subordinates. Hay naku M19, grabe talaga kung lait-laitin ang mga kasambahay nya and talagang i can't believe what am reading here... his expounding on the words of wisdom from the Bible and yet invectives from his mouth were coming like he's mouthing his prayers..

Chuva talaga itong si Ariel Serona. I wonder what kind of learning he got from University of the Philippines.

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Educated from the University of the Philippines, expounding the words of wisdom from the Bible pero grabe kung ...... ay naku po!

Hala! Hala! Mamuroku na lang kita ngan kaon sin lechon.

agta
02-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Hello M19....

I sort of knew this Ariel Serona because of his invectives to his subordinates. Hay naku M19, grabe talaga kung lait-laitin ang mga kasambahay nya and talagang i can't believe what am reading here... his expounding on the words of wisdom from the Bible and yet invectives from his mouth were coming like he's mouthing his prayers..

Chuva talaga itong si Ariel Serona. I wonder what kind of learning he got from University of the Philippines.

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Educated from the University of the Philippines, expounding the words of wisdom from the Bible pero grabe kung ...... ay naku po!

Hala! Hala! Mamuroku na lang kita ngan kaon sin lechon.

Kawawa naman ng taong iyon walang kaalam alam nileletson na siya dito. Wala man lang opportunity para sumagot.

Parang tunay na babae talaga si KillerQueen...;)

Bakit kaya parang galit ka sa kanya? Tsismosa din ako ano? He he he

brategamete
02-16-2009, 10:41 PM

Thank you for the invitation...

We ought to obey God rather than men. (Acts 5:29)

brategamete
02-16-2009, 10:46 PM

In Mark 7, Jesus makes it clear that spiritual "cleanness" is not affected by what goes into your mouth and stomach. But does that mean God doesn't care what you put in your body or how you take care of it? By abstaining from those meats listed as unclean in the Bible, I make a statement about God: I believe God cares about the whole person: spirit, soul and body!

brategamete
02-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Hala! Kinsa man na imong bida, KillerQueen? Mo kaon kaha na siya ug lechon?

Dili mokaon kay scavenger na...Yak...

brategamete
02-16-2009, 10:53 PM
Kawawa naman ng taong iyon walang kaalam alam nileletson na siya dito. Wala man lang opportunity para sumagot.

People who eat pork were considered heathen or pagan (does not worship God).

Until now. Ulit. Dalok. Swapang. Pig? It's not food my dear. It's a scavenger eating man's leftovers. Yak?

Do you think God is happy looking at you enjoying its meat?

agta
02-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Very happy! Because the blessings that is said before meals cleanses and sanctifies them.

Europa
02-17-2009, 07:26 AM

Until now. Ulit. Dalok. Swapang. Pig

is this the way we talk to other people if ever i stop eating meat or pork. ? does not worship GOD? PAGAN? because of eating meat ? ULIT, DALOK, SWAPANG, PIG, what a nice WORDS from a GODLY person.

strongbrow
02-17-2009, 07:45 AM

Until now. Ulit. Dalok. Swapang. Pig? It's not food my dear. It's a scavenger eating man's leftovers. Yak?

This post is just so funny!! Pastilan poster its time to get out of your cave.It's the 21st century already! Ang mga meat in this day and age dili na gipakaon ug man's left over uy..labi na sa mga developed countries.They have been fed with lots of yummies and processed with the highest standard before it reaches the shelves in the super markets.

Yes, i'm sure God is happy..he is happy to see that we are eating a healthy meal (a blessing from God) and not starving.

Jeff
02-17-2009, 11:32 AM
I dont think so. There are so many pigs or piggery uses feeds with vitamins pa mahal pa nga e.

Dili mokaon kay scavenger na...Yak...

brategamete
02-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Very happy! Because the blessings that is said before meals cleanses and sanctifies them.

Maybe that is the teaching of your Church. It is not the teaching of the Bible. God pronounced it abominable. What kind of teaching is that?

brategamete
02-17-2009, 01:03 PM

Until now. Ulit. Dalok. Swapang. Pig

is this the way we talk to other people if ever i stop eating meat or pork. ? does not worship GOD? PAGAN? because of eating meat ? ULIT, DALOK, SWAPANG, PIG, what a nice WORDS from a GODLY person.

You people are so emotional. Those are not my words. Those are God's words.

ISAIAH 65

"I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me;
I was found by those who did not seek me.
To a nation that did not call on my name,
I said, 'Here am I, here am I.' 2 All day long I have held out my hands
to an obstinate people,
who walk in ways not good,
pursuing their own imaginations-
3 a people who continually provoke me
to my very face,
offering sacrifices in gardens
and burning incense on altars of brick;
4 who sit among the graves
and spend their nights keeping secret vigil;
who eat the flesh of pigs,
and whose pots hold broth of unclean meat;
5 who say, 'Keep away; don't come near me,
for I am too sacred for you!'
Such people are smoke in my nostrils,
a fire that keeps burning all day.

Deuteronomy 14:2,8 (New International Version)

2 for you are a people holy to the LORD your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the LORD has chosen you to be his treasured possession.

8 The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.

Isaiah 66:17 (King James Version)

17They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

Leviticus 11:7-8 (New International Version)

7 And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

brategamete
02-17-2009, 01:14 PM
This post is just so funny!! Pastilan poster its time to get out of your cave.It's the 21st century already! Ang mga meat in this day and age dili na gipakaon ug man's left over uy..labi na sa mga developed countries.They have been fed with lots of yummies and processed with the highest standard before it reaches the shelves in the super markets.

Yes, i'm sure God is happy..he is happy to see that we are eating a healthy meal (a blessing from God) and not starving.

That is because you do not read your Bible.

Is it hard to understand God has a list of things not to be eaten?
I do believe that you have a list too. For sure: rats, snakes, dog, cat, centepede, worm, bitok, etc. I do believe you dont eat these abominable things. They are not food. But some consider them as food.

Why dont you follow God's list of things not to be eaten. If you believe in God. If you dont believe in God then you're a heathen.

Here's God's lists of not to be eaten:

Genesis 6:19 (New International Version)

19 You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you.

Genesis 7:2 (New International Version)

2 Take with you seven [a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=gen%207:2;&version=31;#fen-NIV-162a)] of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and two of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate,

1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron, 2 "Say to the Israelites: 'Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: 3 You may eat any animal that has a split hoof completely divided and that chews the cud.
4 " 'There are some that only chew the cud or only have a split hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you. 5 The coney, [a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=lev%2011;&version=31;#fen-NIV-3003a)] though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is unclean for you. 6 The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is unclean for you. 7 And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.
9 " 'Of all the creatures living in the water of the seas and the streams, you may eat any that have fins and scales. 10 But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales—whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water—you are to detest. 11 And since you are to detest them, you must not eat their meat and you must detest their carcasses. 12 Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be detestable to you.
13 " 'These are the birds you are to detest and not eat because they are detestable: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, 14 the red kite, any kind of black kite, 15 any kind of raven, 16 the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, 17 the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, 18 the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, 19 the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat. [b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=lev%2011;&version=31;#fen-NIV-3017b)]
20 " 'All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. 21 There are, however, some winged creatures that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. 22 Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper. 23 But all other winged creatures that have four legs you are to detest.
24 " 'You will make yourselves unclean by these; whoever touches their carcasses will be unclean till evening. 25 Whoever picks up one of their carcasses must wash his clothes, and he will be unclean till evening.
26 " 'Every animal that has a split hoof not completely divided or that does not chew the cud is unclean for you; whoever touches the carcass of any of them will be unclean. 27 Of all the animals that walk on all fours, those that walk on their paws are unclean for you; whoever touches their carcasses will be unclean till evening. 28 Anyone who picks up their carcasses must wash his clothes, and he will be unclean till evening. They are unclean for you.
29 " 'Of the animals that move about on the ground, these are unclean for you: the weasel, the rat, any kind of great lizard, 30 the gecko, the monitor lizard, the wall lizard, the skink and the chameleon. 31 Of all those that move along the ground, these are unclean for you. Whoever touches them when they are dead will be unclean till evening. 32 When one of them dies and falls on something, that article, whatever its use, will be unclean, whether it is made of wood, cloth, hide or sackcloth. Put it in water; it will be unclean till evening, and then it will be clean. 33 If one of them falls into a clay pot, everything in it will be unclean, and you must break the pot. 34 Any food that could be eaten but has water on it from such a pot is unclean, and any liquid that could be drunk from it is unclean. 35 Anything that one of their carcasses falls on becomes unclean; an oven or cooking pot must be broken up. They are unclean, and you are to regard them as unclean. 36 A spring, however, or a cistern for collecting water remains clean, but anyone who touches one of these carcasses is unclean. 37 If a carcass falls on any seeds that are to be planted, they remain clean. 38 But if water has been put on the seed and a carcass falls on it, it is unclean for you.
39 " 'If an animal that you are allowed to eat dies, anyone who touches the carcass will be unclean till evening. 40 Anyone who eats some of the carcass must wash his clothes, and he will be unclean till evening. Anyone who picks up the carcass must wash his clothes, and he will be unclean till evening.
41 " 'Every creature that moves about on the ground is detestable; it is not to be eaten. 42 You are not to eat any creature that moves about on the ground, whether it moves on its belly or walks on all fours or on many feet; it is detestable. 43 Do not defile yourselves by any of these creatures. Do not make yourselves unclean by means of them or be made unclean by them. 44 I am the LORD your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy. Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves about on the ground. 45 I am the LORD who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy.
46 " 'These are the regulations concerning animals, birds, every living thing that moves in the water and every creature that moves about on the ground. 47 You must distinguish between the unclean and the clean, between living creatures that may be eaten and those that may not be eaten.' "

brategamete
02-17-2009, 01:32 PM
I dont think so. There are so many pigs or piggery uses feeds with vitamins pa mahal pa nga e.

The issue here is not what kind of food the pig eats. The issue is why eat pig?

http://www.onlinetruth.org/Articles%20Folder/eating_pork_can_be_hazardous_to.htm

Europa
02-17-2009, 01:33 PM

Kini sa akong pangagpas ra pod ha? Mora man labaw ni ug para sa mga lalaki or babaye nga minyo na unya moadto sa mga bar ug mangita ug babaye nga magpabayad or babaye nga mag luib sa asawa..mao gyod na akong tawagon ug PIG,,mga Dalot sa laman..i knew someone 4 ang anak,,nabuang sa lalaki nga may asawa nag paanak pa,,ayun nagkahiwalay silang mag asawa,,dahil makati si babae..kalolooy mga bata..Ang iyaan kay dili maantos ang mga umangkon siya intawon ang nag antos pag pa skwela sa mga umangkon..Mao kanay mga PIG, ULIT, DAYOK

brategamete
02-17-2009, 01:37 PM
hoisst! Cge mo og bugalbugal sa mga tawo nga mituo sa pulong sa Dios. Cge kay di man mo mutoo sa pulong sa Ginoon, basi kini nga experiment motuo mo:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/447498/youll_never_eat_pork_again/#

brategamete
02-17-2009, 01:39 PM

Kini sa akong pangagpas ra pod ha? Mora man labaw ni ug para sa mga lalaki or babaye nga minyo na unya moadto sa mga bar ug mangita ug babaye nga magpabayad or babaye nga mag luib sa asawa..mao gyod na akong tawagon ug PIG,,mga Dalot sa laman..i knew someone 4 ang anak,,nabuang sa lalaki nga may asawa nag paanak pa,,ayun nagkahiwalay silang mag asawa,,dahil makati si babae..kalolooy mga bata..Ang iyaan kay dili maantos ang mga umangkon siya intawon ang nag antos pag pa skwela sa mga umangkon..Mao kanay mga PIG, ULIT, DAYOK

Unya sa unclean meat unsa man imo pangagpas?

Europa
02-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Haaay this post is too long na,,isulat na yata dito ang buong bibliya..sige kamo lang usa diri ang mag lantugi..I hope naman bigyan din ng space ang ubang THEMA..

brategamete
02-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Haaay this post is too long na,,isulat na yata dito ang buong bibliya..sige kamo lang usa diri ang mag lantugi..I hope naman bigyan din ng space ang ubang THEMA..

People are going away from the Truth. The Bible. It's easy to accept the truth my friend...

Godbless you...