PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to make friends with your Ex lover?

justme
02-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Normal lang bang maging friends mo ang dating mong lover? what is your opinion?:rolleyes:

Hamadash
02-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Normal lang bang maging friends mo ang dating mong lover? what is your opinion?:rolleyes:

For me, it depends on how you parted your ways.... Yah i think its normal, you could be civil but no more no less, especialy if you still hurting inside coz its not easy to say "How are you" again to someone you spent all your time and just dump you for any reason. But if you parted with both of you agreed on the decission well maybe you could be friends, or be the best of friends.

Jeff
02-28-2008, 03:15 PM
No comments about that, maybe much better i think

beyond
02-28-2008, 04:56 PM
For me, it depends on how you parted your ways.... Yah i think its normal, you could be civil but no more no less, especialy if you still hurting inside coz its not easy to say "How are you" again to someone you spent all your time and just dump you for any reason. But if you parted with both of you agreed on the decission well maybe you could be friends, or be the best of friends.

hmmm for me theirs no problem with it , , truly they are still my friends...
coz everytime i have a break up i always make it sure that we parted in a nice way... :)

brendzha_swiTh
02-28-2008, 06:15 PM
ahmm,depende..kung talagang kaya mo nang humarap sa ex mo na walang nararamdaman na galit o kaya ay bitterness...

hummingbird
02-28-2008, 06:54 PM

speaking from experience...it's very hard at the begining to make friends with my children's father because of his womanizing.. after our separation, i filed for divorce.....it took years to lift up the loathe and hurt that was in the very core of me!....i remarried and stayed married for 30 yrs.... (that was another chapter in my life)....as time went by, when his health was deteriorating, i stopped by to visit him...we chatted...he asked forgiveness for putting us through hell and told me that he really loved me with all his heart...we became the best of friends until his demise

hedwig
03-17-2008, 05:45 PM
speaking from experience...it's very hard at the begining to make friends with my children's father because of his womanizing.. after our separation, i filed for divorce.....it took years to lift up the loathe and hurt that was in the very core of me!....i remarried and stayed married for 30 yrs.... (that was another chapter in my life)....as time went by, when his health was deteriorating, i stopped by to visit him...we chatted...he asked forgiveness for putting us through hell and told me that he really loved me with all his heart...we became the best of friends until his demise

... ganyan naman talaga ang buhay..pero may mga chances na syempre you never forget those old times na kayo pa at I agree na depende lang sa nyong pag dadala,,, and forgiveness is always the key to make you happy although hindi na kayo...

honeybabe
03-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Normal lang bang maging friends mo ang dating mong lover? what is your opinion?:rolleyes:YES...!Definitely why not?!? There's nothing wrong with it, to be friends with your EX means a lot though, the two of you doesn't shared the love, that once both of you felt. but you're still intertwined by a relationship that will last a lifetime....which is the FRIENDSHIP.it will serves away to bring back the past and for all we know, love is sweeter in the second time around, or in the contrary both of you are just only friend. nothing more, nothing less...and to be friend with your EX is better than to forget him/her because the more you escape from the memories, the more BITTER you become...."The SOULS need friendship and the HEART needs love"....:):):)

mybabe
03-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Well, For Me.. Ok Lang Na Maging Friend Ang Ex...theres Nothing Wrong With It As Long They Know The Limitations Specially When Both Are Married Already...

Jeff
03-18-2008, 03:00 PM
I don't find any thing wrong of making friends with your EX. Everything is in the mind.

brendzha_swiTh
04-17-2008, 03:01 PM
ahoi!..hehe
i'm back again..,
ahm.,normal lang ba?,,uu naman normal lang maging friends ang iyong mga ex. of course may pinagsamahan din kayo at aside from the sad moments na pinagsaluhan niyo, meron din namang mga funny and good old days.,hehe
so ukie lang na maging friend mo ang iyong ex kaysa sa maging enemy mo pa.
hindi rin naman kasi maganda ang mag tanim ka nang galit o tampo sa iba diba?
ang sarili mo lang ang pinahihirapan mo nun! so y not just enjoy life and whatever ur experiences are. learn from it.

justme
05-19-2008, 09:25 PM
thanks guys for all your opinions, i really appreciate it... anyways... we're friends na..hehehe... i guess he can't help it, siya nagparamdam first and i just kinda responded... we're texting like the old times... hay what a life!