PDA

View Full Version : Heaven or Hell??

echo101
03-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Think about this.. Kung ikaw ba'y malalagutan ng hininga ngayon, where do you think you would go? in Heaven or in Hell?:confused:

agta
03-13-2008, 05:01 AM
God alone decides! All we can do is just HOPE and TRUST in God during our lifetime.

echo101
03-13-2008, 03:41 PM
God alone decides! All we can do is just HOPE and TRUST in God during our lifetime.

Nope.. it is us who will have to decide.. He will only execute our decision.. But of course God wants all of us to be with Him, but he gave humans the power to choose, a power that even Him cannot override our decisions.. God didn't want robots, that's why He gave us free will.. will to choose a side.. That is why we have to choose while we are still alive.. You must be sure of you destiny after death.. He gave us His words, the bible being the manual of life..

Jeff
03-13-2008, 04:01 PM
All of us will be judge by GOD through our works and faith. There are things which good to men but against GOD's will. What you sow is what you reap.

agta
03-14-2008, 06:01 AM
Nope.. it is us who will have to decide.. He will only execute our decision.. But of course God wants all of us to be with Him, but he gave humans the power to choose, a power that even Him cannot override our decisions.. God didn't want robots, that's why He gave us free will.. will to choose a side.. That is why we have to choose while we are still alive.. You must be sure of you destiny after death.. He gave us His words, the bible being the manual of life..
Yes, it is "us who will have to decide" because God respects our free will. But when we decide for heaven, we have tasks to perform according to the will of God. Heaven cannot be reached simply by our own doing. It still depends on the generosity of God to give it to us. We cannot demand it from Him saying, "God, I have decided to go to heaven, so do not refuse or override my decision. I am worthy now to be in heaven!" No. That is not the way it is. Humility before God is just one of the requirements.

echo101
03-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Yes, it is "us who will have to decide" because God respects our free will. But when we decide for heaven, we have tasks to perform according to the will of God. Heaven cannot be reached simply by our own doing. It still depends on the generosity of God to give it to us. We cannot demand it from Him saying, "God, I have decided to go to heaven, so do not refuse or override my decision. I am worthy now to be in heaven!" No. That is not the way it is. Humility before God is just one of the requirements.

A big AMEN to that! yes i got your point and that is really true.. Part of the decision is really to work out our salvation.. It's about us taking up the cross.. Walking in His ways.. It's not the truth that we "know", it's the truth that we "LIVE" that will set us free.. Sabi nga sa James 2:17 "In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead."

Jeff
03-14-2008, 12:15 PM
It is a wrong to believe that ones save always save its not mention even in the Bible. Faith + Works matters.

brategamete
03-14-2008, 04:09 PM

Heaven is for everybody who wants to go there. Jesus promised it (john 14:1-3). But not everyone who professes to go there will enter there (Mat. 7:21). He must be born again (john 3:3). He must have faith. He must love the one who made the promise (john 14:15), by keeping God's commandments (Reve 14:12).

JustPassingBy
03-14-2008, 07:42 PM
It is a wrong to believe that ones save always save its not mention even in the Bible. Faith + Works matters.

Question is how much work do you have to do in order for you to gain entrance in heaven.

JPB

agta
03-14-2008, 10:23 PM
Question is how much work do you have to do in order for you to gain entrance in heaven.

JPB
Just strive to abide in His words and remain in Him always..........

agta
03-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Heaven is for everybody who wants to go there. Jesus promised it (john 14:1-3). But not everyone who professes to go there will enter there (Mat. 7:21). He must be born again (john 3:3). He must have faith. He must love the one who made the promise (john 14:15), by keeping God's commandments (Reve 14:12).
And Jesus said to Peter, "I will give thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever thou shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Mathew 16:19)

brategamete
01-27-2009, 09:10 PM
And Jesus said to Peter, "I will give thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever thou shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Mathew 16:19)

Matthew 7:21 (New International Version)

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Psalm 40:8 (New International Version)

8 I desire to do your will, O my God;
your law is within my heart."

John 14:15 (King James Version)

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21(King James Version)

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 5:28,29 -New Living Translation (http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/?action=getVersionInfo&vid=51) (NLT)

(http://www.biblegateway.com/resources/commentaries/?action=getCommentaryText&cid=51&source=2&seq=i.50.5.4)

28 Don’t be so surprised! Indeed, the time is coming when all the dead in their graves will hear the voice of God’s Son,

29 and they will rise again. Those who have done good will rise to experience eternal life, and those who have continued in evil will rise to experience judgment.

Revelation 22:12 (King James Version)

12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 22:14 (King James Version)

14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

brategamete
01-27-2009, 09:18 PM

JPB

John 3:3 (Amplified Bible)

3Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God.

John 3:5-6 (New King James Version)

5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 3:16 (New King James Version)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Romans 5:8 (New International Version)

8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Mark 1:15 (New International Version)

15"The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)

20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

You don't have to do something in order for you to be saved. You have just to believe. Accept Jesus. Let Him come in your life.

rgjam
01-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Think about this.. Kung ikaw ba'y malalagutan ng hininga ngayon, where do you think you would go? in Heaven or in Hell?:confused:
To the cemetery, when your living relatives take you there. Resurrection happens later.

I Thess 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

I Thess 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

I Cor. 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Rev. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.

brategamete
02-19-2009, 12:35 AM

Keys open and shut the doors. Jesus said, "I am the door. No man comes to the Father but by me" (John 14:6). There is no other name under heaven whereby men maybe saved (Acts 4:12). All scriptures testify of Jesus (John 5:39). The scribes and Pharisees took away the "key of knowledge" regarding the Messiah (Lk 11:52). The "keys" Jesus gave to Peter were His own words, His teachings, regarding how man and women could have forgiveness for sin, freedom from condemnation, and peace through His shed blood and death on Calvary's cross. A knowledge of Jesus the promised Messiah opens heaven (Isa 22:22).

agta
02-19-2009, 05:12 AM
Keys open and shut the doors. Jesus said, "I am the door. No man comes to the Father but by me" (John 14:6).

Yes, Jesus is the door. And this door has keys. Jesus gave the keys to St. Peter. Therefore, no one can pass through the door except when it is opened by the one to whom the keys were given. And the keys were given to St. Peter

brategamete
02-20-2009, 12:03 AM
Yes, Jesus is the door. And this door has keys. Jesus gave the keys to St. Peter. Therefore, no one can pass through the door except when it is opened by the one to whom the keys were given. And the keys were given to St. Peter

If they were really literal keys, daghan diay doorknobs o kandado kay mga yawe gyud? Do you mean that Jesus also is the door to HELL?

Ikaduha, who told you that Peter is alive and holding such keys?

And if they were literal keys, believing that Peter is already a spirit/soul, can Peter hold them? He must be a ghost learning to hold literal keys! Or maybe ang kalag sa "keys".

Naglibog lang ko...

agta
02-20-2009, 12:21 AM
If they were really literal keys, daghan diay doorknobs o kandado kay mga yawe gyud? Do you mean that Jesus also is the door to HELL?
Duplicate tingali tong uban....

Ikaduha, who told you that Peter is alive and holding such keys?

And if they were literal keys, believing that Peter is already a spirit/soul, can Peter hold them? He must be a ghost learning to hold literal keys! Or maybe ang kalag sa "keys".

Naglibog lang ko...

Ayaw nalang paglibog. Pagkamatay ni San Pedro naa may ning poli, ang Santo Papa.

brategamete
02-20-2009, 12:26 AM
Duplicate tingali tong uban....

Hehehehee you are funny friend...i love your answer...

Ayaw nalang paglibog. Pagkamatay ni San Pedro naa may ning poli, ang Santo Papa.

So sa ato pa, c pedro ang una nga Santo Papa? so daghan nang tigdala og yawe kay daghan namang papa nangamatay....

Ang tinood friend...you cant prove this doctrine in the Bible. It's just a tradition of your church.

agta
02-20-2009, 12:48 AM
So sa ato pa, c pedro ang una nga Santo Papa? so daghan nang tigdala og yawe kay daghan namang papa nangamatay....
Dili daghan ang nagdaladala sa mga yawe kay naa gibilen man ang mga yawe diha sa lingkuranan nga gipolipolihan sa mga Santo Papa. Kung kinsa ang poli diha mao pod ang nagkapot sa mga yawe.

Ang tinood friend...you cant prove this doctrine in the Bible. It's just a tradition of your church.

Ang mga Catolico maka prove ana friend from the bible. Satisfied mi sa mga proof. Dili ko na kinahanglan e share pa sa imo ang amo mga proof. Amoa nalang ni nga mga proof sa bible. Pangita nalang pod ug imoha.

brategamete
02-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Dili daghan ang nagdaladala sa mga yawe kay naa gibilen man ang mga yawe diha sa lingkuranan nga gipolipolihan sa mga Santo Papa. Kung kinsa ang poli diha mao pod ang nagkapot sa mga yawe.

Asa man ang tinood, c pedro tua man kono sa langit, wala diay siya yawe didto?

So sa ato pa Papa Vicente naay yawe ron? Why dont you show it to the world aron mahimo kung Catholic....hehehehehe

Ang mga Catolico maka prove ana friend from the bible. Satisfied mi sa mga proof. Dili ko na kinahanglan e share pa sa imo ang amo mga proof. Amoa nalang ni nga mga proof sa bible. Pangita nalang pod ug imoha.

Hehehehe. Dont close your mind friend. Your faith is under scrutiny. Show your proof. We will test it if its reliable or not. Hadlok ka makabawo sa kamatuoran friend. It's hard to know the truth?

agta
02-26-2009, 10:32 PM
Asa man ang tinood, c pedro tua man kono sa langit, wala diay siya yawe didto?

So sa ato pa Papa Vicente naay yawe ron? Why dont you show it to the world aron mahimo kung Catholic....hehehehehe

Hehehehe. Dont close your mind friend. Your faith is under scrutiny. Show your proof. We will test it if its reliable or not. Hadlok ka makabawo sa kamatuoran friend. It's hard to know the truth?

Ayaw nalang friend kay napamatod-an naman ni nato ba nga doctor ka sa bible. Imo operahan ang mga pulong sa bibliya aron lang mo haum imo kaugalingon gusto nga pagsabot. Hinumdom ka sa "pillar" gihimo nimo nga "pillared'? Kawang lang friend kun e share ko pa sa imo ang amo mga references kay imo raman doctoran aron masubay sa imong gusto.

brategamete
03-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Ayaw nalang friend kay napamatod-an naman ni nato ba nga doctor ka sa bible. Imo operahan ang mga pulong sa bibliya aron lang mo haum imo kaugalingon gusto nga pagsabot. Hinumdom ka sa "pillar" gihimo nimo nga "pillared'? Kawang lang friend kun e share ko pa sa imo ang amo mga references kay imo raman doctoran aron masubay sa imong gusto.

That is your personal description of me. No problem with that. Because I dont claim such. The readers of this thread want to know the truth. Please continue the argument regarding the "keys" of heaven and earth.