PDA

View Full Version : gugma vs. ambisyon!?

wishfulThingking
03-24-2008, 02:20 PM
"...you earn some, you lose some!"
asa man mo?

agta
03-27-2008, 06:29 AM
In both......................Life is like that: win some, lose some. We have to be always ready to accept defeat when we are defeated. But always strive to win. (But I noticed that the title of the thread is not connected with the content of your post...or so that is what I think. Or maybe I just could not see as yet the connection.)

Wowie
03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Ambition, then love is the best choice.

wishfulThingking
03-27-2008, 06:55 PM
In both......................Life is like that: win some, lose some. We have to be always ready to accept defeat when we are defeated. But always strive to win. (But I noticed that the title of the thread is not connected with the content of your post...or so that is what I think. Or maybe I just could not see as yet the connection.)

sorry i didnt made it that clear....
i mean, the idea of leaving someone special behind for a job, like abroad....
like families and OFW's..... labi na kaha mga uyab!?
how's that!?

certified_maldita
03-27-2008, 07:49 PM
sorry i didnt made it that clear....
i mean, the idea of leaving someone special behind for a job, like abroad....
like families and OFW's..... labi na kaha mga uyab!?
how's that!?

well.., now a days having a job is really needed for us to live.., if your salary here in the Philippines cant sustain the needs of the family then why not work abroad..

talking about sa mag uyab..., well if you really love the person then you can wait., huwag mong hadlangan kung yon ang dream niya.. anyway we can communicate in many ways..., if you're really meant for each other then kamo jud in the end...