PDA

View Full Version : Prove that your mother loves you!

agta
03-28-2008, 11:19 PM
Are you sure that your mother loves you? What are your proofs to it?

maridol
03-28-2008, 11:43 PM
if i will list all the proofs how my mother loves me, this space will not be enough for it. however, i will cite some few. my mother singlehandedly raised us (we are 3 children) in a way that she didn't violated the norms of the society. though we were deprived of material wealth but she has all the affection,understanding,compassion & unconditional love for all of us. I myself is a mother too, already in my midlife but still the love & support of my mother is still there extended way beyond to all her grandchildren...

Wowie
03-29-2008, 06:44 PM
casually, it goes without saying :)

beyond
03-29-2008, 09:56 PM

My Existence! --- :):)

agta
03-29-2008, 10:06 PM
My Existence! --- :):)
You are deep, beyond! Suppose, just suppose, that it was an accident that your mother got pregnant of you and she regretted that it happened. would you still consider it her love love for you? If yes, why?

beyond
03-29-2008, 10:13 PM
You are deep, beyond! Suppose, just suppose, that it was an accident that your mother got pregnant of you and she regretted that it happened. would you still consider it her love love for you? If yes, why?

hmm i dont need to answer it mam its another story,, ask somebody else my mom was so greatful to have me....!! :)

agta
03-29-2008, 10:50 PM
hmm i dont need to answer it mam its another story,, ask somebody else my mom was so greatful to have me....!! :)
That is wonderful, beyond! It is comforting to hear fine words for the mother.

Jeff
04-10-2008, 11:12 AM
If your mother doesn't love you, from the very 1st 3weeks palang laglag kana.

Hamadash
04-10-2008, 02:47 PM
I have a friend who got pregnant without a planned. She doesnt want to be a mother at that time because she's not ready to face the consequences. She planned to abort the baby but she was very afraid of Abortion, though she really hated to have that baby but she pursued her pregnancy. When she delivered the baby, She said the first time she saw her own blood and flesh, all the hatred & anguish she felt were vanish.. and then she started loving her baby...and begun giving the unconditional Love. And now, she really hated herself to think that she was planning to abort the baby when it was still in her womb....

chekay
04-10-2008, 05:08 PM
well, ito i-share ko na talaga 'to sa inyo:

Mama ko! hmm bihira kami magkasundo kc face ko daw manang-mana sa Erpat q @ lumaki ako sa Lolo @ Lola q we are "VERY" different sa isa't-isa kung ano ang gusto ko 'yon ang ayaw niya 3 mos. pa lang ako iniwan na niya ako sa Lolo @ Lola q hanggang sa mag-7 yrs. old ako na 'di ko xa nakikita & after that 'di ba sa school 'di maiwasan ang biruan tuksuhan ng mga classmates kaya dun ko na nalaman, masakit sobra!!! nung nag-8 yrs. old na ako saka na umuwi Mama ko 'di ko xa matanggap hanggang sa lumaki @ dinala niya ako d2 sa ibang bansa!! nagsama kami sa bahay niya na parang aso't pusa palagi akong umiiyak kasi nami-miss ko Tatay @ Nanay q namimi-miss ko ang tunay na pagmamahal at iintindi sa ugali ko!!! @ umalis ako sa bahay niya nag-umpisa akong kumayod sa sarili kong kamay @ paa pinakita ko sa kanya na kaya kong mabuhay kahit wala xa!! @ hindi pa rin niya sinabi sa akin na mahal niya ako @ 'di ko rin 'yon hinintay na sasabihin niya sa akin (kasi,sa sitwasyon):(( pero mahal ko xa kc marami namang reasons kung bakit niya ako iniwan...

last December ikinasal ako sa Church umiyak xa sinabi niya sa akin ANAK,MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA @ KAYA KITA INIWAN DAHIL GUSTO KUNG MAIBIGAY KO SA IYO LAHAT NG GUSTO MO ANAK,PATAWARIN MO AKO pero baliktarin pa man ang mundo ANAK PA RIN KITA @ sinabi ko rin sa kanya MAHAL NA MAHAL DIN KITA MA,PERO MAS MAHAL KO SILA TATAY@ NANAY KASI NANDIYAN SILA LAGI SA ORAS NG KINAKAILANGAN KO SILA IKAW WALA SORI sana maiintindihan mo ako...

To: Tatay & Nanay salamat po sa lahat mahal na mahal ko po kayo

Europa
04-11-2008, 01:01 AM

I NEVER GREWN UP WITH MY MOTHER, IT WAS MY GRANDPARENTS WHO TAKING CARE OF ME SINCE BIRTH, I WAS IN MY 3RD GRADE WHEN MY AUNTIE TOLD ME THE TRUTH THAT MY REAL MOTHER IS THE SISTER THAT I THOUGHT..THOUGH THE SITUATION IS TOO HARD TO ACCEPT AS A CHILD I AM VERY HAPPY HAVING 2 MOM.THE REASON WHY IBINIGAY AKO SA LOLO AT LOLA KO, KASI DAW KONG MAG KASAMA KAMI SA BAHAY NG REAL MOTHER KO PAREHO KAMING NAGKAKASAKIT NG GRABE. I DONT NEED PROOFS IF SHE REALLY LOVES ME, I JUST FEEL IT AND SHE IS VERY PROUD HAVING ME.

hummingbird
04-11-2008, 06:42 AM
hi, day chekz....that was a very poignant life story! i'm very emotional and it moved me!.... at least the two of you reconciled, which was very important for the both of you....time heals all wounds, slowly but surely....:)

a mother's love is unconditional...you can always tell that your mother loves you for she worries about your welfare, feels the pain when you're in anguish, shares your laughter, and always there you for to lend her strong shoulders if the heartache is too much for you to bear!!!!:)....and for that, i'm very grateful for all the pleasant and sad memories that my departed Inay and I shared when she was with us here in New York!!!....i'm very proud to say, excuse me for tooting my own horn, that i have inherited her bountiful attributes!:)

justme
04-19-2008, 05:40 PM
well me, i know my mom loves me...but now...hehehe...very questionable...ive been away from home for 5 years...and no one's looking or even bothering asking if im still breathing....
what a life!I'ts like going into the battle without a troop....anyways...still am grateful to have my mom despite all the things that's been happening between us... and i terribly miss them... think thats the reason why im so lonely... hay!

hedwig
04-20-2008, 10:27 AM
.... huh... just.. i proud of you you are strong despite of being away from home and no one bothers you even a single ring of your phone or just a single leter just to check you out if u are still okey or alive but dont worry.. dia pa man me imo mga friends were you can rely your problemss he he he cheer up..

... anywayss.. bout the love of my mother,, well i can say that my mother is most and the best mother in world, she loved us more than her life..she is understanding, caring, and very supportive to us, kahit buhay nakataya she done everythng for us and of course with a discplene,,, basta mabait mama ko and i love her very verpy much....

wicxednez
04-20-2008, 05:46 PM
people who are blessed with kind mothers are very fortunate.
be happy you see your mother everyday and don't take her for granted.

my mother died when i was young. i don't have memories of her whatsoever. but she left letters and that's how i felt her love for me. my relatives tell me how beautiful my mother was inside and out and i feel pride knowing she's my mother and no one elses.
i had a stepmother. just imagine cinderella's story. just less worse, without the scrubbing the floor, cleaning the dishes, making up the bed parts. that was my life then.
after she disappeared, i didn't feel lonely. but i felt pity towards my father. he has no luck in love at all.

basically, i have no hard feelings towards my mom for dying early. (i'm too optimistic.) i just ask her all the time to be with me and i know she's there. i love her, she loves me. i love myself. my dad loves me. there's so much love in the world.
what else is there left to complain about?
....oh yeah...college.

A_Simple_Man
04-21-2008, 02:20 AM
Are you sure that your mother loves you?
This is a reply to all the people who are NOT sure that their mother loves them.

My ex wife was not sure that her mother loved her. My opinion, after 12 years with her, is that her mother really did not love her. In truth, her mother did not love anyone including herself. What I learned from that is:

If you are not sure that your mother loves you, then your mother needs YOUR love more than anything else in the world. (I think that goes for fathers too).

Jeff
04-21-2008, 09:50 AM
people who are blessed with kind mothers are very fortunate.
be happy you see your mother everyday and don't take her for granted.

my mother died when i was young. i don't have memories of her whatsoever. but she left letters and that's how i felt her love for me. my relatives tell me how beautiful my mother was inside and out and i feel pride knowing she's my mother and no one elses.
i had a stepmother. just imagine cinderella's story. just less worse, without the scrubbing the floor, cleaning the dishes, making up the bed parts. that was my life then.
after she disappeared, i didn't feel lonely. but i felt pity towards my father. he has no luck in love at all.

basically, i have no hard feelings towards my mom for dying early. (i'm too optimistic.) i just ask her all the time to be with me and i know she's there. i love her, she loves me. i love myself. my dad loves me. there's so much love in the world.
what else is there left to complain about?
....oh yeah...college.

Love your parents your love ones while they are still alive. Dont show your love and concern with tears when they are not around us anymore.

justme
04-22-2008, 11:22 AM
.... huh... just.. i proud of you you are strong despite of being away from home and no one bothers you even a single ring of your phone or just a single leter just to check you out if u are still okey or alive but dont worry.. dia pa man me imo mga friends were you can rely your problemss he he he cheer up..

thanks! I really do appreciate your kindness... anyways...it makes me strong anyway..especially after all the hardships ive gone through... thanks talaga

Jeff
04-22-2008, 11:45 AM
thanks! I really do appreciate your kindness... anyways...it makes me strong anyway..especially after all the hardships ive gone through... thanks talaga

No other people can help you in times of hardships mare, I would like to share to a powerful prayer related to personal hardships.

"Father, though I am called to go through many hardships, there isn’t one that I face alone. For in my weakness You are made strong, in my folly You are the God of infinite wisdom, and in my fear I take hold of the hope You offer to me which is firm and secure. You will not abandon the work of Your hands but fulfill Your purpose for me as You strengthen, sustain, and instruct me during times of testing. I do not want to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. Keep me faithful to the end. In Jesus’ mighty name I pray, Amen."

hedwig
04-22-2008, 03:01 PM

....ma touch man pud ta na just ,, he he he.. you can count us,,,anywayss laag pud ngari panag sa woi..