PDA

View Full Version : Truth or consequence?

4everblue
05-06-2008, 05:54 PM
LOVE.. PAG-IBIG.. same old words.. Bakit nga ba tayo nasasaktan pag nagmamahaL tayo.. Is it true that if we're inluv ,we are dumb?

bakit kng ngmamahaL..dun pa sa taong di tayo kayang mahaLin?

"I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel."

agta
05-08-2008, 09:54 PM
"It's heartbreaking to see the one you love happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you."

Jeff
05-09-2008, 07:18 AM
LOVE.. PAG-IBIG.. same old words.. Bakit nga ba tayo nasasaktan pag nagmamahaL tayo.. Is it true that if we're inluv ,we are dumb?

Love move its own mysterious ways...love never sets time, age and places.

Wowie
05-09-2008, 06:17 PM

love is forgiving, but one must know the limit.

honeybabe
05-11-2008, 09:57 PM

"I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel."It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, When your heart still does......

Hamadash
05-12-2008, 01:11 AM
It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, When your heart still does......

We can love someone and just be happy about it even if we know that it cannot last forever. It is not about having Someone. It is not owning relationship, its just being happy because you know you have... haaay pag-ibig nga bah!! hahamakin ang lahat.. makamit ka lang....

4everblue
05-12-2008, 01:47 PM
To honeybabe,
i agree with u..its really hard to tell your mind to stop loving somone when ur heart stil does...but as time goes by, u wil learn to...just open ur heart and giv chance to other..

To Ham,
i luv ur quotes, pero based on my experience mdyo nd totoong "hahamakin ang lahat.. makamit lang...." kc i sacrificed it for d better, for my family,for my drimz...

thnk u sa n u reply..

honeybabe
05-13-2008, 03:56 PM
[/quote]Self sacrifice is the greatest expression of love.....good luck blue...

agta
05-14-2008, 03:11 AM
True love simply hurts! The good and happiness of the beloved is both the center and the guiding star of the lover. And in the process, the lover would seem to forget himself or herself. He becomes focused into the beloved. Sadness creeps in when the lover starts focusing into himself or herself for his own. When that happens, we may say that the lover has not really fallen in love.

4everblue
05-14-2008, 03:32 PM
We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are....

agta
05-17-2008, 05:39 AM
We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are....
Yeah, because the seed must fall to the ground and cease being a seed if it has to grow into a tree.

honeybabe
05-17-2008, 06:14 AM
Yeah, because the seed must fall to the ground and cease being a seed if it has to grow into a tree.What's meant to be will always find a way......:)

agta
05-17-2008, 06:47 AM
What's meant to be will always find a way......:)
Pre-destination?

justme
05-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Love move its own mysterious ways...love never sets time, age and places.

i agree with you pare... ganyan talaga magmahal dapat handa ka rin masaktan... kasi nga when you love you're also risking the most sensitive part of your life and that is your heart, my dear...but we learned from it di ba?

4everblue
05-20-2008, 09:35 AM
i agree with you pare... ganyan talaga magmahal dapat handa ka rin masaktan... kasi nga when you love you're also risking the most sensitive part of your life and that is your heart, my dear...but we learned from it di ba?
i agree also with u mare, munay giingon...laugh at ur mistakes but learn from it, joke over your troubles but gather strength from it, and have fun w/ your difficulties but overcome it..sana ganyan kadali ang buhay noh?hahaay...

hedwig
05-20-2008, 09:41 AM
i agree also with u mare, munay giingon...laugh at ur mistakes but learn from it, joke over your troubles but gather strength from it, and have fun w/ your difficulties but overcome it..sana ganyan kadali ang buhay noh?hahaay...

... further agree ako dyan... and it is said that mistakes makes us learn and it wil serves as our stepping stone but be careful baka madulas ka sa stone di ba???,, and life is a continous process of learnings..

justme
05-20-2008, 11:45 PM

hahaha... napapansin ko lang ha ang dami na ng gumagamit ng tawagang pare at mare...hmmm...pareng jeff... di ba satin to nagsimula? parang ang dami ng iidolize satin ah...ahehehehe...joke lang po... 4everblue ate nlng tawag mo sakin...im sure kilalang kilala mo ko...hehehe....

4everblue
05-21-2008, 10:02 AM
heheh naki.ride on ko inyo endearment ate..