PDA

View Full Version : how would you know that your ex is sincere if he tells you "he wants you back"?

justme
05-26-2008, 02:37 PM
how would you know that your ex is sincere if he tells you "he wants you back"?

Jeff
05-26-2008, 04:07 PM

Never believe on it. He is bluffing.

justme
05-26-2008, 04:32 PM
oh.. how did you know?what are the signs?

Hamadash
05-26-2008, 07:51 PM
it depends on the situations... did you dump him or he dumps you??

justme
05-26-2008, 07:55 PM
i sort of dumped him... what's the connection?

Hamadash
05-26-2008, 08:09 PM
i sort of dumped him... what's the connection?
There is a connection.. if you dumped him and he still loves you of course he wishes to be with you again... but if he dumped you because of the third party then Sir jeff is correct.. he's just bluffing... find a new love.. im sure the right person is still there..just waiting for you..

Europa
05-27-2008, 01:53 AM

REMEMBER THIS, ONCE HE HIT YOU, AND HURT YOU BADLY HE WILL DO IT AGAIN.I WILL FORGIVE BUT WILL NEVER FORGET. HOW DO YOU KNOW IF HE IS SERIOUS???COMMON RESPETO NA LANG SA SARILI MO.

Jeff
05-27-2008, 07:47 AM

check his mouth and eyes when he talk of Reconciliation. If his mouth sway unknowingly, he is bluffing. If his eyes can't focus to your eyes or tend to look corners in a sly manner, again he is bluffing....:cool:

honeybabe
05-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Once is enough....He could just be on his best behavior right now to try and win you back. then he'll fall right back into his old routine...though there's always a second chances but it depends on the situation......

justme
05-27-2008, 08:27 AM
i see...

actually he cried in front of me...even knelt down begging...though i still love him i just couldn't accept him back...the situation is so complicated and maybe it's not the right time.. i told him if we're really meant to be God will be the judge for that... you have to let go...

its tearing me apart seeing him like that...i was so confused if he's telling me the truth or not...

agta
05-27-2008, 11:47 PM
If you truly love him, then believe that he is sincere.
But if there is a doubt in your heart, then do not believe him. He would never be sincere.

justme
05-28-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm turning to God for this...its hard to make a decision and fail again... no im not going back to him... i'm fine naman..na ask ko lang sa inyo..thanks guys....