PDA

View Full Version : smart eload for sale to all biliranon abroad via paypal payment

jun villato
10-07-2008, 02:14 PM
ATTENTION BILIRANON ABROAD! WITH SMART MOBILE ROAMING SIM, YOU CAN NOW RELOAD YOUR MOBILE PHONE

AND YOU CAN PAY IT FROM YOUR OWN POCKET USING PAYPAL PAYMENT METHOD.
WHAT IS PAYPAL?
Paypal is the easiest way to send and recieve money all over the world without exposing your personal info such as credit or debit cards or bank accounts. for more info about paypal please visit (www.paypal.com (http://www.paypal.com))

WHAT IS SMART BUDDY LOAD?
Smart buddy load is an electronic loading system in the philippines SMART PREPAID subscriber,allows all SMART BUDDY AND TALK IN TEXT subscriber all over the world to automatically RELOAD credits derictly to thier mobile phones.
International and local buyers who got PAYPAL ACCOUNT
can only avail to buy the load !!!!
This is the easiest way to load your smart mobile roaming sim available 24 hours, load will be sent after the payment recieve, just give us 24 hours to load your mobile sim if the the following load that you buy cannot send you within 24 hours upon payment, we will give you a 30 peso electronic bunos load.
P115=$2.87
P300=$7.50
P500=$12.50
PAYMENT OPTION

IMPORTANT NOTE:

* When paying via PAYPAL, please write the amount and your smart or talk in text mobile number and send to [email protected] ([email protected]) [We will not be held responsible for typographical errors.]
* You will receive your Load within 8 to 24 hours [payment confirmation], & please keep your Cell Phone on & active [within coverage area] within 24 hours after payment, to avoid any problems during reloading.
* All transaction are final, E-Loads are not returnable & refundable.
* A trace number will be provided so you can check, call & confirmed with SMART Customer Service [*888].
* E-mail me if you still have question... Don't BUY if you don't understand. Serious buyers only
PAYPAL payments with VERIFIED ACCOUNT and CONFIRMED ADDRESS only.

for more info please contact me at 00639207608313
or email me at [email protected],ph
same with my yahoo messenger
look for Jun Villato
thank you!