PDA

View Full Version : Movies you have watched recently

jalmz
11-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Wall E.. the best... from Disney and PIXAR

WALL-E (promoted with an interpunct as WALL·E) is a 2008 computer-animated science fiction romantic comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios. The film was directed by Andrew Stanton. It follows the story of a robot named WALL-E who is designed to clean up a polluted Earth. He eventually falls in love with another robot named EVE, and follows her into outer space on an adventure.

mC86heBo0d4

Wowie
11-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Just watched Get Smart, and man its really a good comedy film.

I recommend KungFu Panda for kids and Crystal Skull for the whole family.
While waiting for the DVD release of the hollywood box office top movie Batman(which I also have seen), The Mummy Dragon Emperor is a good pick because the DVD is just released.

strongbrow
01-10-2009, 07:11 AM
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.A story about a man(Brad Pitt) born to be an 80 year old..and continues to age backwards. Very original movie, a love story yes, but i loved it! Pitt is so good here as an 80 year old boy..then of course he gets younger and hunkier! See it for yourself.

Europa
01-10-2009, 12:42 PM
7 pounds by Will Smith very sad movie..:(

justme
01-13-2009, 02:20 AM
TWILIGHT..A love story...na bitin..hehehe

wishfulThingking
01-13-2009, 12:18 PM
The Bucket List

"when he closed his eyes, his heart was opened..."

..two terminally ill men escape from a cancer ward and head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die.

strongbrow
01-27-2009, 09:33 AM
GRAN TORINO by clint eastwood.the best movie i've seen in my life.

A_Simple_Man
01-27-2009, 09:59 PM
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.. . i loved it! Pitt is so good here as an 80 year old boy..then of course he gets younger and hunkier! See it for yourself.

My wife and I watched that movie for 1 hour before walking out the door. I seldom walk out before the end of the movie but I found it definitely uninteresting and my wife was bored to tears. I am actually surprised you liked it . . and yes, my wife LOVES Brad Pitt . . just not in that movie.

strongbrow
01-28-2009, 05:58 AM
My wife and I watched that movie for 1 hour before walking out the door. I seldom walk out before the end of the movie but I found it definitely uninteresting and my wife was bored to tears. I am actually surprised you liked it . . and yes, my wife LOVES Brad Pitt . . just not in that movie.

Hey simple man, i must admit my husband fell asleep beside me while watching it,:D which i dont mind as i was crying my eyes out at the end of the movie. Well, each to their own i suppose.:)

jalmz
02-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Chasing Liberty.. =)

4QkJteB3yC0

Europa
02-12-2009, 12:16 AM
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and The Bride wars

strongbrow
02-17-2009, 07:53 AM
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and The Bride wars

Te Europa, how did you find the movie Curious Case of Benjamin Button?:)

Channing
11-03-2011, 11:16 PM
HI guys,
Recently I have seen the following movies.

Brave Heart,

TWILIGHT,

and
Transfer.