PDA

View Full Version : Is everything possible to God?

KillerQueen
03-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Is everything possible to God? Ang lahat ba ay pwedeng gawin ng ating Dios? Ang tanan ba possibleng mahimo sa atong Ginoo?

Meron ba siyang hindi pwedeng gawin? Naa ba siya di mahimo? Is there impossible for God to do?

brategamete
03-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Yes?

Makahimo ba siya og bato nga di niya madaog?

Makahimo siya og bato nga di niya madaog. Yes!

Question? Di diay niya mahimo ang tanan kay di man niya madaog?

Answer:

Makahimo siya og bato nga iyang madaog.
Makahimo pod siya og bato nga di niya madaog.

Thats how powerful God is...

spartacus
03-10-2009, 11:56 PM
no, killerqueen.

There are things impossible to god according to the bible...

to most of our people, they are in the impression that there is nothing impossible to god. this is wrong!! they are misled by their priests, religious pastors and ministers. or maybe, their knowledge to the word of god is just shallow.

i tell you, it is very sensible what are those things impossible to god...wanna know?:)

brat, are u implying otherwise to my answer to killerqueen?

hmmm.....:confused:

echo101
03-11-2009, 12:34 PM
mga guys.. may tamang gamit sa verse ng bible na sinasabing "With God, nothing is impossible" wag nating i-mi-miss quote sana un..

Kung ang pag-uusapan eh ang kanyang sovereignty.. eh tunay na kaya Nyang gawin lahat, kung gugustuhin Nya.. He is all powerful..

But there are also things that He can't do, not because kulang ang powers nya, but because it's out of His will..

the most famous thing that God can't do is to bipass our free will...

hamonada
03-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Guys,

Do not be blasphemus in God's name. God created all things what we have even before, now and for the future that we are going to receive. How can you say that there is impossible to God? Let us ponder ourselves and examine how can we live without this air which man cannot create. How our internal body organs flows and functions regularly? Our daily strength that God has provided?

REMEMBER: WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT GOD. WE CAN DO NOTHING WITHOUT GOD. (John 15:5)

May we sometimes experience why does things happen which we human dont want it to happen. God let these things happen because he has his own purpose.. for you... for us... for everyone of us. Roamns 8:28-29 says "All things work together for good to those who loved God...."
"TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART & LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNLOLEDGE HIM AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH" Proverbs 3:5

Brothers and Sisters, Let us study God's word daily and faithfully and asked HIS guidance and knowledge to understand HIS will. Through HIS words, we can know more who GOD is and how powerful HE is... GOD IS OMNIPOTENT (ALL POWERFUL) , GOD IS OMNIPRESENT (ALWAYS PRESENT) & GOD IS OMNISCIENT (ALL KNOWING).

GOD BLESS US ALL...

Jeff
03-11-2009, 04:43 PM
God can do everything except for one thing and that is to LIE!!!

echo101
03-11-2009, 04:56 PM
god can do everything except for one thing and that is to lie!!!

amen......

spartacus
03-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Echo101,

“With God, nothing is impossible”, are you referring this phrase to Luke 1:37? If yes, then wala ni sa context sa question ni killerqueen. This is regarding the foretold birth of Jesus where Mary questioned the angel Gabriel how would she conceive and bear a son as she was a virgin….

Hamonada,

Where in the bible you can find these words “omnipotent”, “omnipresent”, “omniscient”, etc… You know, these are doctrines of man. Wa ni sa biblia igsu. Mao nay lisud kung dili ta magsukit-sukit, mapagtong ta anis imperno. If you have bible software in your laptop or PC, use the search function for you to see in just few seconds whether those words are in the bible. Try all the various translations for your contentment.

People! We are now in our end times… Mag usisa ta uy kung sakto o tinoud ba ning gipanudlo kanato sa atong mga kapare-an ug kapastoran.. Kung naglibog o nag duda ta, ato ni ibanghag sa atong mga religious leaders. After all, sila man kaha atong mga pastors. Di ba?

Hamonada and other readers, simple ra man ang question ni killerqueen: tanang butang ba possible sa ginoo? Kadaghan naba sa mga bilble verses nga imong gipangkutlo, wa may specific nga tubag. Dugngan pa nimog mga omni-omni diha nga wa man gani na sa bible. Imbento ra na sa inyong relihiyon to mislead people.

Kung moingon ka nga ang ginoo “omnipresent”, ngano kung mangadye moingon man nga tua sa langit ang ginoo? Nya matud pas mga katoliko, ang ginoo kuno tua kang Maria(...hail mary the lord is with you..). Asa man gyud klaro ani mga igsu?

Louy pod tawon si Hamonada kay iyang ginoo tua sa inuduro sa kaselyas kay “omnipresent” man kuno. Sa mga sugalan, sa mga kahilayan, sa mga lugar nga dunay away ug pinatyanay, tua ba didto ang ginoo?

Remember what Jesus teaches on how to pray? He said, In this manner ye pray: our father who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name…… So, hain man ang ginoo? Tua sa langit mga igsu, dili kay bisan asa.

Only the eyes (or the sight) of god is everywhere. Where his eyes are there, it doesn’t follow that he is also there. Example: nagtan-aw kas imong anak nga nag perform sa stage, so, ang imong mata tua sa imong anak nga naa sa stage pero ikaw wala didto sa stage…gets mo?

Shall we tackle the other “omnis” Hamonada?.. Ayna lang uy. Sa “omnipresent” palang hagbong na eh…

Sa tubag sa question ni killerqueen, dia basaha kung unsay dili mabuhat sa akong ginoo nga unta, inyo usab nga ginoo:

Hebrews 6:18:
That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie,…..

Kung ang inyong ginoo makapamakak, ang ako, dili. Ang uban pilosopo. Moingon, "aw kung gustohon sa dios mamakak, pwede na niya buhaton".. Molusot gyud uy....dia basaha :

Titus 1:2:
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Naa pay lain nga dili pede mabuhat sa ginoo. Saman, wanna know?

Hinaot pa unta nga nakaamgo na ta. Nga dili lang ta basta-basta mo tando sa atong mga magtutudlo. Mag imbestiga mga igsoon.... time is near.... usa ka sign na lang ang wala pa moabot, and that is the great tribulation...

So, Hamonada, kanang nag ingon nga nothing is impossible with god, isalikway na kana. Talikdi dayon, daliiiiii! Ayaw na pagsunda basin kamong duha mabuslot sa kanal.

hamonada
03-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Study the word of God guys,

John 2:24-25 / Psalm 139:16

GOD IS ALL KNOWING

Jeremiah 23:23

GOD IS EVERYWHERE

Jeremiah 32:17

GOD IS ALL POWER

Brod, dili ang pagsukit sukit ang need... Ang pagtoon sa word ni God ang makahatag nimo ug kahayag sa imong hunahuna...

God will guide you and lead you to the right path...

God bless brod...

hamonada
03-12-2009, 12:40 PM
brod echo and to all readers,

Ang atong need sa pagtoon sa word of God which is the Bible is the Holy Spirit's guidance. That is why we need to pray and ask wisdom before studying HIS word. If dili ta guided by the Holy Spirit ang atong masabot literal ra kaayo ug sayang lang oras nga atong nagahin. We should not depend on our own wisdom sa pagsabot sa IYANG Will sa atoa coz maglibog lang ta. No one can fathom God's love and HIS wisdom because He is righteous and we are sinners that is why also we need to humble ourselves and not to be proud of what we have now and what we achieve intelectually. Everything that cometh comes from God.

Brod Echo, I am referring to my God who is our God and our living God. HE is the miraculous God of Abraham before and the same God today and for the future. I know you're trying to dig up and study about HIM but naa lang gamay na natuis nimo brod which became blasphemus to HIM. Remember blasphemy is a mortal sin.

You may find my post as layo ra sa pangutana ni killerqueen, but what im implying for is everything is possible to GOD. If you have doubt about that then examine your faith. try to study the Doctrine of Salvation brod.

2nd Timothy 2:23

Do not quarrel with foolish & stupid arguments because they produce quarrels.

God bless brod and God bless to all..

echo101
03-12-2009, 01:22 PM
hamonada, saang part ba ako naging blasphemus? yung bang sinasabi kong "there are some things that God cannot do"?

ndi mo kasi ako nagets eh.. hindi ko naman kinukwestyon ang sovereignty ng Diyos.. I agree with you that He is all POWERFUL.. that means, with that power and authority, there is absolutely nothing impossible for Him to accomplish, especially if it's according to his will.. (ano bang mali sa sinasabi kong toh?)

what some of us are trying to explain here is that there are certain things (especially negative things) He can't do beacause, in the first, ndi nya nature na gumawa ng ganun..

Like what Spart was saying.. "God can't Lie" - mali ba si Spart dun? ndi ka ba agree?

Also He can't bipass our free will, though makangyarihan sya, ndi nya kayang pangunahan ang decision ng tao to believe Him or not, kung tutuusin kaya nya nman tayong magic-kin lahat pra maniwala sa kanya at masalba diba? pero hindi nya ginagawa, hindi dahil sa hindi nya kaya, pero dahil sa hindi gnun ang nais nya, gusto nyang malaya tayong mamili diba? ndi nya kasi tayo ginawang robot na kaya nyang i-maneobra sa lahat ng gusto nya..

I am not saying that He lacks power, if that's what you think...

He is the Almighty.. The one who measures the whole universe in just a span of His fingers..

spartacus
03-13-2009, 04:18 AM
hamonada,

who is blaspheming here? be specific and prove your accusation biblically.

i'm just curious with the verses you quoted to support your man-made doctrines (kadto bang mga omni-omni nimo :) ). why don't you copy/paste the contents of those verses? imo na hinoun gituis by putting your own words (your post: god is good all the time). be transparent when quoting verses. remember, gidili sa ginoo nga dugngan o ibanan ang iyang mga pulong diha sa biblia.

angkona nalang nga sayop imong pagtuo. don't deny the truths with the verses i posted.

just tell me kung intersado ka, i'll quote for you another verse about what else god can not do.

may pa-blasphemy2x kapa dihang nalalaman. simple truth in the bible wa ka kabawo...

i agree with echo101 about freewill. ako pa ni usisahon asa ni dapit sa biblia, unless i-provide ni echo. but i agree with him. it is very,very logical.

agta
03-13-2009, 06:02 AM
There is a big difference between "what God can do" and "what God will do". As God, he has all the power. Omnipotent! But as to whether he would do a certain act, that is a different question. God would not do something against his very nature. It is His is will that he would not do it.

spartacus
03-13-2009, 01:18 PM
haayy pastilan...

bisag mabasa na sa biblia nga impossible ug dili makapamakak ang ginoo... i-insist gyud ang ilang gusto interpretasyon..tuison pa gyud..WHAT WE READ IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE...ngano inyo paman gyud patuyuk-tuyokon...aron lang i-justify inyong sayop nga pagtuo?

conceited!

brategamete
03-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Im so blessed with your lines guys. I am really amazed that You are glorifying the same God.

There is a difference between: God can do everything and nothing is impossible with God. It has connotations and denotations.

God's omnipotence does not mean He can break His own principles. God's omnipotence applies from creation to recreation. But never destroy the Order He sets in the universe.

The word "everything" here may mean everything that calls us to rationalize that God can break His own law of "Lying." Technically defenders of this idea is correct. Because God CAN do that even eliminating all His creation into nothing. There's no question. No argument. Because He really can. But the answer is: He is LOVE. He has own principles. He has His own order and standard of judgment.

agta
03-13-2009, 06:17 PM
It is true that God will not lie. Why? Because he is truth. He would not will to do it. When we speak of power, then the bible says, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD. But when we speak of his WILL, then certainly He will not lie.

hamonada
03-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Thank you echo,

I do get your point and what you mean. I didn't accuse anyone else. I just want to remind us guys that sometimes we are blasphemus against God of what we are saying which di natin alam na nagawa na natin. By saying that naay butang nga dili mahimo ang Ginoo is blashpemus naman gud. Yah I do agree sa imong giingon nga dili jud mahimo sa Ginoo ang pagpamakak ug paghimo sa butang nga dili uyon sa IYANG will tungod kay SIYA is rigtheous and perfect and truth.

For you brod spartacus,

I appreciate the wisdom and knowledge you have about HIS words in the bible. But what i can say about you is be aware of using God's name. HIS name is very Holy and should be used not in vain. What i am trying to imply is, If the God that you are now believing is the true God who can hear us, please be careful.... God is God and not god. when you say god, you're implying to the gods who cannot hear or who absolutely can do nothing. Mao na ang gitawag nga dios-dios. And i just want you to know that it is not a man-made doctrine ang akong gisubay ug gituhoan. It is a doctrine of salvation nga gikan sa IYANG word nga mao ang bible. No doctrine or any churches can save us... It is only our own self maoy makaluwas nato if tinuod ang atong pagtuo ug pagsalig sa IYAHA. And what you are acting now spartacus is simply being proud sa imong knowledge nga nahuptan. Balika ug basa ang imong mga posts brod ug hinoklogi the way how you explain and how conceited you are of your ownself.

God bless to all.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.!!!

KillerQueen
03-13-2009, 11:09 PM
In one of his homily, a priest (in fairness to him I wouldn’t put his name here cause am very sure that you’ll knew him) said, “Walay impossible sa atong Ginoo.” He relentlessly expounded on his premise and he’s expecting his listeners to swallow his explanation hook-line-and-sinker. He ended his homily saying, “Tungod kay ang Ginoo maoy makagagahum sa ngatan, walay impossible sa Iya.” And I disagree with him, hence my question.
And here is my stand: Its not true na “walay impossible sa Ginoo.” I agree with Spartacus. It is impossible for GOD to lie.
Now some of the readers will make a howl, some might demand that I’d be excommunicated because of blasphemy. Hahahaha!
I’d say it again, it is impossible for GOD to lie. He cannot and will not lie because if He do so mawawalan ng saysay ang mga nakasulat sa Holy Bible.
It’s not blasphemy! It is the truth!
Theologians in the medieval age speak about “limbo”. Limbo, which comes from the latin word meaning “border” or “edge”, to be the state or place reserved for the unbaptized dead, including good people who lived before the coming of Christ. During those times, anyone who question this teaching were condemned for blasphemy. But just before Pope John Paul II died, the Roman Catholic Church has effectively (as what the Vatican said) buried the concept of limbo, opening the gates of heaven to babies who died unbaptized and reversing centuries of traditional Catholic teaching.
Also in the medieval time, no one dares to investigate the truthfulness of the teachings of the Church. No one dared to explore beyond the horizon for fear of falling over to the abyss of hell. For fear of excommunication, for fear of blasphemy.
Until a man named Galileo dared to contradict the teaching. Galileo dared to go over the edge of the world to prove that the world is round. Galileo was harassed by the Church, he was threatened that if he publish his theory and findings he will be excommunicated. Galileo published not only his theory and findings that the world is round but also his findings about the solar system. For his effort he was excommunicated because of blasphemy and Galileo died condemned by the Church. Just in recent years, theologians accepted Galileo’s theory and findings and was given a post humous recognition.
As you can see, investigating, seeking for the truth is not blasphemy. Just because the Vatican or the priest said that “walay impossible sa Ginoo, tanan Iya mahimo”, we will going to believe it na as if it’s Gospel truth. We should investigate for the truth. Just because our fake president said “ramdam na ramdam ang kaunlaran” or words to that effect, will believe her na as if it’s Gospel truth. Just because we saw a photo with captions saying “mountain threatened by Geothermal exploration” or words to that effect, will believe na as if it’s Gospel truth. My brethren, let’s not take everything at face value.
Naay di mahimo ang Ginoo, He cannot lie. Its not a blasphemy. That’s the truth.

agta
03-14-2009, 12:13 AM
God will not lie. Dili ang Ginoo magbakak, kay siya man ang kamatooran. Kana nga punto nga ang Dyos dili magbakak, wala kana maghisgot mahitungod sa iyang gahum, kundili mahitungod sa butang nga dili niya pagabuhaton. Apan mahitungod sa gahum, siya Labawng Gamhanan, ug wala impossible kaniya.

spartacus
03-14-2009, 02:03 AM
Hamonada,

I am far from being wise and knowledgeable of god’s words in the bible as what you might have thought. I just expressed what I’ve learned through readings and listening to the word of god. Through this process, I believe that we should not be loyal to our traditional religious practices, which are not even prescribed in the bible, but rather to the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Magsuri tayo mga kapatid.

Kung wa sa biblia, di, wa sa biblia… Let’s call a spade, a spade. Not by any other name. walay omni-omni, trinity, limbo, purgatury....etc...etc...

You said “No doctrine or any churches can save us”… again, sayop na sab ka hamonada. Please don’t take it as an offense. Mind you, it is the doctrine that will lead us to salvation which is inside the church. Remember, god built the church, nya imong ingnon nga dili ni makaluwas? (This seems blasphemy, hala ka….) In fact Jesus Christ will save the church come judgment day.

Church is the body, and Christ is the head of the body which is the church.

Colossians 1:18
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

hinaut unta through this forum or medium, some souls would be enlightened.

god bless

hamonada
03-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Spartacus,

Magkatawa man lang ko nimo woi. hehehe. You always quoted verses which you interpret it literally.

Churches were just instrument used by God for teaching of HIS words in order for us to have faith on HIM and by true Faith we will be saved pinaagi sa iyang grasya.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved through faith -- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works so that no one can boast.

Psalm 49:7-9
No man can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for him --- the ransom for a life is costly, no payment is ever enough -- that he should live on forever and not see decay.

Church means we all here living spartacus and the head is Jesus Christ... If we dont have Christ in our lives which siya maoy atong head magkatibulaag jud ta. It does not directly mean the physical structure of the church.

God bless to you my friend...

God loves us... Let us draw near close to HIM... Let us ask God's wisdom to understand HIS word and not to interpret using our own knowledge.

spartacus
03-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Hamonada,

Based on your arguments, I believe you are a member of the Born Again movements (correct me if im wrong).

It is not my interpretation whether literally, spiritually or whatever hermeneutics way that is important but your understanding.

I have already proven undeniably my answer to the question of killerqueen.

Questions to your post: It is by grace of God you have been saved through Faith

1. In your Ephesians quotations, what are we saved from? (I already posed this question)

Definitely, this is not the salvation from hell as there is no judgment yet. So, what are we saved from?

2. If you are trying to imply that faith alone saves, are we not required anymore to work or do good things as Christ wanted us to do? Just have faith in Christ and accept him then Zooom!!!, you are save?

If so, ask your pastor:

3. “Pastor di ba, giving church contribution is a good work? As I already have faith therefore I am saved. So I don’t need to give tithe, pastor…

hahahahaha…sakspan si pastor..moingon dayon na, “kung di ka mag tithe, imong gikawatan ang ginoo”….saho uroy pastor, faith alone saves, soloha nang imong tithe-tithe diha…harharharharhar…

Haaaayyyy pastilan….mga igsoon….mag imbestiga ta uy… “Beware of dogs”..di ta pailad sa way alamag nga mga pastor nga morag irong way kabusganan…

Daghang mga bakakong propeta karong mga panahona as prophesied in the bible… Kinahanglan igmat ta. Suwayan nato kung sila ba nagsangyaw sa maayong balita o nag sulti lang sa ilang kaugalingon…

hamonada
03-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Spartacus,

I recommend you to study the word of God, nurture yourself through HIS word and ask God's wisdom to understand HIS message. Not by hearing only which is not enough or you may only stumble.

Bai, ang FAITH nga akong giingon is the true Faith nimo diha sa Ginoo if mitoo ka ba gayud KANIYA ug ang imong intimate relationship ni God. If you have that true faith then your good deeds will follow. If you're guided by the Holy Spirit which God has given to us to guide us then the fruits will be good.

Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law.

About "what are we saved from" as you were asking. We have to have Christ in our lives so that we can walk according to HIS will. Karon pa lang spartacus we need to be away from doing sins. That is why we need to draw nearer to God. I am not saying nga dili nata makasala but we are guided and assured of his forgiveness. I just want to ask you spartacus. Unsa man diay imong idea about sa hell ug sa paglikay niini? Unya ka na ba mangayo ug pasaylo inig judgment day na where in no chance na?

About sa tithe imong giingon, ang imong hunahuna ra maoy nagpaswabe bahin sa imong nadunggan. Ang paghatag sa imong ikanapulo nagdepende kana kanimo. Walay bili ang imong paghatag kung kontra-gusto sa imong buot. Ug dili moingon ang pastor nga tarong nga gikawatan ang Ginoo if dili makahatag sa tithe. Pagbantay spartacus kay daghan ang magpakaaron ingnon nga pastor or pari pero dili tiunay ang ilang motibo sa ilang pagkasila. Mao nga kanunay nako giingon kanimo..... Pagtuon sa word of God diha sa imong kaugalingon ug pangayo ug kaalaman kaniya para makasabot ka sa iyang will diha kanimo. ayaw pagsalig sa imong kaugalingong kaalam kay mamahimong makawang lamang ang imong kahago.

God bless bai spartacus.

agta
03-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Spartacus,
I recommend you to study the word of God, nurture yourself through HIS word and ask God's wisdom to understand HIS message. Not by hearing only which is not enough or you may only stumble.

Tuguti ko pag apil sa inyo estoryahay ha, hamonada ug spartacus. Mag estoryahay ta kutob makuntinto ta, wala lang ta husgahay personal sa usag-usa. Let us just stick to the issue, whatever it may be, that comes out.

Hamonada, may I ask you: How does one acquire faith?

spartacus
03-14-2009, 07:56 PM
hamonada, faith comes from hearing (verse to be supplied later)

agta
03-14-2009, 08:17 PM
hamonada, faith comes from hearing (verse to be supplied later)
That's right! wala sumpay nga ONLY... Different sa gi ingon ni hamonada, kay iya man gisumpayan ug word nga only. Ang nakasuwat sa bible wala sumpay nga only. Romans 10:17, "

17Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=romans+10:17

spartacus
03-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Spartacus,

About "what are we saved from" as you were asking. We have to have Christ in our lives so that we can walk according to HIS will. Karon pa lang spartacus we need to be away from doing sins. That is why we need to draw nearer to God. I am not saying nga dili nata makasala but we are guided and assured of his forgiveness. I just want to ask you spartacus. Unsa man diay imong idea about sa hell ug sa paglikay niini? Unya ka na ba mangayo ug pasaylo inig judgment day na where in no chance na?

God bless bai spartacus.

ham, you did not categorically answer my question about "what are we saved from" based on your Ephesians quotations.

regarding my salvation from hell come judgment day, let me worry about it. i'll share it to you how, later..

i hope nahigmata kana when you said church and doctrines are not essential in salvation.

so, whattabout my questions?

1. what are we saved from?
2. Is faith alone saves?
3. Is doing good like giving church contributions not anymore required because we are already saved by our faith alone?

i hope hamonada magkauban ta sa saktong pagsunod sa atong ginoo.

god bless you

hamonada
03-14-2009, 08:25 PM
Thank you sa mao nga pangutana Agta...

I do agree with you agta, dili lang ta maghusgahay kay mahimo ta nga boastful sa atong kaugalingon if maghusga ta.

Now FAITH is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

We can have this strong faith if we continually study the word of God. By studying HIS word, we will able to know who God really is and how much HE has loved us. Even sa atong pagkamakasasala ug pagkamasalaypon, padayon siya nga nagmahal kanato ug nagaprovide sa atong gikinahanglan adlaw-adlaw. Bisan gani ang bugtong anak sa Amahan iyahang gitugyan para lang sa atong kaluwasan, kana tungod sa iyang dakong gugma kanato. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in HIM shall not perish (burning fire) but have everlasting life (uncorruptable body)". Withthis, we should be humble and give thanks to God. That is why we need to draw near close to HIM in order to develop our intimate relationship with HIM.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME....

God bless us all...

hamonada
03-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Spartacus bai,

Please read all my message so that you can find my answer. Do not read sa part lang.... Diha ta mastumble if dili tibuok message atong basahon....

Thanks bai..

God bless...

agta
03-14-2009, 08:34 PM
Now FAITH is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

We can have this strong faith if we continually study the word of God. By studying HIS word, we will able to know who God really is and how much HE has loved us. Even sa atong pagkamakasasala ug pagkamasalaypon, padayon siya nga nagmahal kanato ug nagaprovide sa atong gikinahanglan adlaw-adlaw. Bisan gani ang bugtong anak sa Amahan iyahang gitugyan para lang sa atong kaluwasan, kana tungod sa iyang dakong gugma kanato. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in HIM shall not perish (burning fire) but have everlasting life (uncorruptable body)". Withthis, we should be humble and give thanks to God. That is why we need to draw near close to HIM in order to develop our intimate relationship with HIM.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME....

God bless us all...
Agree pod ko sa imo gihatag definition of FAITH, qouted gud nimo sa bible. Pero ang imo gihatag nga paagi pag acquire ug faith, ingon nimo, "continually study the word of God. By studying HIS word, we will able to know who God really is" morag wala nakasuwat sa bible da.

spartacus
03-14-2009, 08:41 PM
bitaw agta. i noticed some pastors nga mahilig mandugang ug words just to suit to their own preconceived idea. kana ganing sa ephesians 2:8, ila idugang ang word nga "alone" after the word "faith". im not naming names i heard this before to a pastor...

so, ham..whattabout my questions? ning abot na man kas john 3:16....

btw (by the way), tnx for the verse agta..about faith comes from hearing..

hamonada
03-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Thanks Agta,

The verse itself answers your question. What i have said is mao ang angay nato nga buhaton para madevelop atong faith and so that we can know more better about God sa atong life. Hehehe agta malingaw man lang ko sa imong comment. anyway, lets continue to explore on God's word and meditate it. Again, let us always ask God's knowledge and wisdom para masabtan nato ang tinuoray nga kahulogan sa matag passage nga atong gitun-an.

God bless us all....

To GOD be the GLORY!!!

brategamete
03-20-2009, 03:03 PM
3. “Pastor di ba, giving church contribution is a good work? As I already have faith therefore I am saved. So I don’t need to give tithe, pastor…

hahahahaha…sakspan si pastor..moingon dayon na, “kung di ka mag tithe, imong gikawatan ang ginoo”….saho uroy pastor, faith alone saves, soloha nang imong tithe-tithe diha…harharharharhar…

Haaaayyyy pastilan….mga igsoon….mag imbestiga ta uy… “Beware of dogs”..di ta pailad sa way alamag nga mga pastor nga morag irong way kabusganan…

It seems you are biting your own tongue. The thread you're in is about God's grace. You talk about tithes again? Don't you really believe that Tithes and Offerings are God's (Mal 3:10) By God's grace migo Tacs don't be so meticulous with tithes because it is of God. Gabaan unya ka migo. If you really are saved because of Grace through your Faith, where's your faith that tithes is of God? Common? Is that the kind of Christian God wants to commission to preach the gospel to the world? Cmon boy? Again, dili diay ka mutoo nga ang IKAPULO iya sa Dios? TUBAG tacs kay magdebate tang duha...

Daghang mga bakakong propeta karong mga panahona as prophesied in the bible… Kinahanglan igmat ta. Suwayan nato kung sila ba nagsangyaw sa maayong balita o nag sulti lang sa ilang kaugalingon…

Basi ikaw ang bakakon nga profeta tacs...Kay di man ka mutoo nga ang tithes iya sa Dios.

brategamete
03-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Agta, hamonada, and Tacs:

SO glad you have uttered God's word well. GOd's grace is alwaz there. But how will I know that God's grace happened to you?

spartacus
03-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Hehehe..abi nakog end of thread na….naa may ningkalit ug buthaw..

Brat,

Fyi, I already made my point about the topic. (yes gani imong tubag kang killerqueen. Playing safe pa kay gibutangan ug question mark)

Ako lang gitubayan si hamonada but unfortunately, it leads one thing to another. I could have suggested to ham to create another topic.

Basaha among thread. I asked hamonada if he is trying to imply that “faith alone saves” and that no good works are needed base sa Eph. 2:8-9 nga iyang gi-quote. if so, then I suggested to ask those questions to his pastor. (I assume hamonada is a male)

Further to those questions, my message actually is that faith “alone” is not enough. Faith is one of the components for salvation, I agree to that. But never faith alone. In fact wa kay makita nga exact phrase “faith alone” sa bible. Bisan pag palpalon nimo akong tae, wa kay makit-an..

Ayaw pag i-mislead ang readers by imputing nga wala ko motuo sa ikapulo. Nkasuwat na sa bible and it will remain on the bible and I believe it was commanded by god! Ang akong gipunterya is its efficacy. Nga sa Christian dispensation, dili na kini applicable. There’s another way to do it as prescribed in the new testament. Kagahi ba nimog alimpatakan, unsa may imong interes anang ikapulo?

See, nang akusa ka pa nga basin ako ang bakakong propeta kay di man ko, matud pa nimo, motuo sa tithe. Ikaw ray nagbutang-butang ana. Palihug, ayaw pangilad sa mga readers ug ayaw i-divert ang issue. I repeat, ang tithe nkasuawat sa biblia, magpabilin kini diha sa kasulatan ug ning tou ko nga kini gisugo sa ginoo kaniadto.

Ako lang gi-pose ang warning nga naay mga bakakong propeta karong mga pnahona aron ang mga tawo mag usisa gayud….may pumiyuk, bakit kaya?….

Morag init sab kaayo kas ako da, tungod sa ikapulo nga issue…

You make a separate thread or forum about thithe, I’ll face you on that topic, head on…

i rest my case

agta
03-21-2009, 12:21 AM
Agta, hamonada, and Tacs:

SO glad you have uttered God's word well. GOd's grace is alwaz there. But how will I know that God's grace happened to you?
We don't have to let you know. Why should we let you know?
Anyway, what are the signs that would make you believe that a person have God's grace?

4everblue
03-22-2009, 11:18 AM
hmm nice kau inyo mga post...its just all started with the question Is everything possible to God (http://www.biliranisland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8932)? hmmm then it leads into something deeper..to answer with the question, i could refer you to the song "When you believe". that's all! Thnk u!heheh God Bless you guyz!!!

spartacus
03-22-2009, 03:35 PM
hmm nice kau inyo mga post...its just all started with the question Is everything possible to God (http://www.biliranisland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8932)? hmmm then it leads into something deeper..to answer with the question, i could refer you to the song "When you believe". that's all! Thnk u!heheh God Bless you guyz!!!

4everblue,

Allow me to respond to your post, total una man ni nimo.

Ok na imong ingon nga “when you believe”. Pero ang pangutana: do you really believe by heart? Or you believe only with your mouth…

Let’s face it. Daghang moingon: I believe in god, I have faith in Christ…etc..etc.. Really? Talaga? Mao ba? :) :rolleyes:

I would assume, base on your avat, nga you’re a woman/lady/female. Try to assess yourself if you really believe by heart or by mouth. Note that if you believe in god you must obey and do his will. Try this:

1 Timothy 2:9-10 –
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. – KJV

So sa pamistida (pananamit or outfit), gidili diay sa ginoo nga magpakurukigul, kita ang pusod, lakra ang atngal, ipakita ang cleavage, huot kaayo nga mga panapton ug pantaloons, mga alahas, kinurong nga buhok, mga alahas, bulawan, perlas, etc…etc...

“when you believe”, imo gyud nang tumanon. Dib a?

So, you could assess yourself now: Do I really believe by heart? Or only with my mouth..

Whatchathink?

Gob bless u 4everblue.

Ciao

4everblue
03-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Spartacus,

Ok na imong ingon nga “when you believe”. Pero ang pangutana: do you really believe by heart? Or you believe only with your mouth…
Yes I do( heheh murag wedding), what do u think of me, plastic?I am not used with pakitang tao lang. If say say it, then i mean it! gkan sa kinaoyukang bahin sa akong kasing2..char!
How about you? If I would ask you the same question?

I would assume, base on your avat, nga you’re a woman/lady/female.. what else?hmmmm does gender really matter when it comes to faith?

Hope to hear you again soon...God Bless!:)

spartacus
03-22-2009, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=4everblue;8949]
If I would ask you the same question?

yes i do sab. (tan-tan-tadaaannnn...:D)

what else?hmmmm does gender really matter when it comes to faith?
QUOTE]

because those verses are addressed to women.

HEHEEH..PALPAK AKO QUOTE UY!!

hamonada
03-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Spartacus,

"Basaha among thread. I asked hamonada if he is trying to imply that “faith alone saves” and that no good works are needed base sa Eph. 2:8-9 nga iyang gi-quote. if so, then I suggested to ask those questions to his pastor. (I assume hamonada is a male)"

I just want to clarify... I didn't say that faith alone saves... I quoted whats really in the bible in Ephesian 2:8-9 "For it is by grace you have been save through faith, it is the gift of God and not by works so that no one can boast" unya naa pa ko naka follow up supporting verses ana... Read all the messages spart before making conclusion... And again, do not interpret God's word by your own knowledge, ask God's wisdom and guidance para makasabot ka sa tinuoray nga mensahe sa Ginoo...

Another thing nga akong balikon, If you really believe in God you shoud respect HIM... Sa gamay lang nga aspect dili ka na gani makamao mogamit sa pagkabalaan sa pulong sa Ginoo... Why using the word "god" using the small letter? If you do respect God's name you should always use HIS name respecfully... Is it because you're worshipping "gods" which are made by human hand? Be careful spartacus...

May God will bless you....

spartacus
03-22-2009, 10:54 PM
hamonada,

please read my post between the lines. conditional tong akong gi raise nga questions. i said 'if'....please review my post..

about my faith in god, that is my concern, not yours. but one thing i assure you, my faith to him is undefiled. no man made doctrines (like OSAS), etc..

i just notice nga motipas man mo sa issue. mamasangil pa...who told you nga i worship 'gods' which are made by human hands....you are impertinent with the topic at hand. if you could not defend your erroneous faith, why don't you try something else?

in internet blogs, chats and forums protocol, upper/lower case of characters are not much of a concern. anyway, why focus and divert on this issue (again)...

ikaw nag post sa eph. 2:8-9, gi clarify lang nako... what are you trying to imply anyway? else, go back to my conditional question...

4everblue
03-23-2009, 06:39 PM
i just notice nga motipas man mo sa issue. mamasangil pa.

ikaw kaha nang motipas spartacus...ngano man? is that ur way to save your ego? I, myself also notice that it seems that you want us to follow nor believe what you believed?or something like that,,bsta! based on what i've observed sa ako palibot sukad pa jud kaniadto, nga naa jud tawo na mau mo.lecture about words of God but kung imo xa obserbahan useless xa nga pagkalecturer, y? its bcoz xa mismo wla iapply or gi.internalize ang ia lecture mismo? dle kaha ka ingon ana spartacus?

you may read all the verses in the bible but do u really understand what you are reading?

PEACE ;) HEHEH

hamonada
03-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Spartacus,

Wala ko motipas sa issue. Ako lang giclarify ang imong mga gipanulti if mohaom ba sa imong nabasa ug nahibaloan... Why man dili ka makatubag why imo gamiton nga word is "god" with small g. Isn't it this word will only be used to those gods (images) which was used by human hands? I am not accusing you but your words accused your ownself... Isn't it?

I agree sa comment ni 4everblue... Puy-i ang mga pulong nga imong gipanulti ug buhata ang imong nahibaloan base sa imong nakat-onan sa biblia.... Ayaw anang pulos lang ka estorya nga ikaw pa gani ang maghusga sa tawo..

God will guide and bless you spartacus.

God bless us all..

spartacus
03-23-2009, 10:34 PM
yawn...

another thread please...:D

hamonada
03-24-2009, 04:41 AM
see spartacus,

Lisod na jud ni ang magisa sa atong kaugalingon mantika kay dili na jud ta makatingog kay maulaw naman ta. Mao na ang mahitabo sa mga tawo kusog magpakaaron ingnon nga maalamon pero sa tinood nga kinabuhi wala diay. Mao na ang giingon nga ang tawo nga mapasigarbohon ug sobra ka proud sa ilang kaugalingon tungod sa ilang hiyas nga nakuptan, ipaubos kana ug kinsa kadtong mapainubsanon maoy ipataas.

Hope the readers of this forum can identify those people who are pretendous and proud.

Thank you and God bless us all.

brategamete
03-30-2009, 09:58 PM
We don't have to let you know. Why should we let you know?
Anyway, what are the signs that would make you believe that a person have God's grace?

Now I know! "By their fruits you shall know them."