PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Benjie Ang Chong for Governor?

jalmz
03-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Dr. Benjie Ang Chong, (the brother of Congressman Glenn A. Chong) will run for Governor?

Europa
03-25-2009, 09:44 AM
Are you sure Jalm? Well Espina versus Chong ang laban FAMILY AFFAIR mukhang masaya ang laban,,sana wala ng patayan,,kundi paramihan na lang ng project sa Biliran

jalmz
03-25-2009, 10:01 AM
hearsay pa t .. murag tinuod murag dili.. hehehe =) ur ryt.. =) mau ni ang chikka of the town.. political dynasty napod lagi.. hehe faets..

pinoyisip
03-25-2009, 10:08 AM
PEOPLE, LET US REMEMBER!

NO TO DYNASTY WHETHER ESPINA, CHONG, OR WHOEVER!

CRONYISM STARTS ALL BIG-TIME EVILS...NO MORE LESS EVILS!

PLEASE GIVE CHANCE TO THE NEW BREED, NEW BLOOD, AND NEW FACES!

THANK YOU.

http://paskongpinoy.org/friendster/dynasty.JPG

will find the link again....

http://www.endpoliticaldynasty.com/index.html (http://www.endpoliticaldynasty.com/index.html) ....looks like this site is down

but here's an alternate article.....

http://services.inquirer.net/print/print.php?article_id=60473 (http://services.inquirer.net/print/print.php?article_id=60473)

jalmz
03-25-2009, 10:20 AM
me too pinoyisip, im not in favor of political dynasty...

im afraid daghan mawala kang Rep. Glenn Chong kung mag political dynasty sila..

ang site 403 forbidden.. na igo siguro sa missile

KillerQueen
03-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Looks like we have a dynasty in the making PinoyIsip.

Honestly, i voted for Glen Chong hoping he'd break what traditional politician usually do - political dynasty. And hoping he'd be truthful in what he said during his campaign, that is, no one, nobody in his family will benefit in any of his project. And what is this chika that the heavy equipments of Charlie, no less than Glen's father, is being used in the construction of the circumferential road? And would you believe that Charlie's remark when confronted with the issue of his equipment being used in the construction he said he just lend it to Glen? Huh?

And now brother Benjie, a doctor is being groomed for the governorship, maybe Charlie would consider being in the Provincial board, what do you think PinoyIsip?

pinoyisip
03-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Looks like we have a dynasty in the making PinoyIsip.

what do you think PinoyIsip?

Thanks for soliciting my opinion, my friend.
If this is true that another dynasty is in the making, it
really sounds so frustrating.
I will leave that up to the mamayan when the election comes.

For my part, what I can do is to keep reminding
everyone that dynasty has been the root
causes of all evils in Philippine politics,
from the president relatives down to
the barangay levels.

In UK, it’s different out there and it’s doing good,
maybe due to genes and they are the orig,
but not in our backyard where the educated copy-cat-
-money-hungry-blood related politicians take advantage of the poor/
rich/educated/uneducated/don’t-care-attitude citizens.
It’s gonna be déj* vu for Biliran province

Wish me I am wrong.

Ps: jalmz, ang site 403 forbidden.. na igo siguro sa missile,
or not too much donation to keep the site alive?
I hope it’s not going to happen in your own site
and Biliran will surely return to the dark ages.
I hope followers of this site will help you….
TO HELP US. God bless us all!

If I may add, sexyqueen, aw, killerqueen, diay(in low tone…he3x), I am not that fidgety about the congressman’s dad involvement in the government projects. It’s better than building politicians’ personal projects like family-owned hotels and businesses. Don’t get me wrong.

I still prefer GC the politician– him alone and not members of his family.
Let's PRAY moral judgment prevails.
There are many ways his family can contribute more for mature
political climate locally. Being in the limelight all of them really looks bad
and make them appear power-hungry. That should not be the case.

I hope he honors his own words – and not eat his own cake and have it, too, so to speak.
I feel like we disagree on this matter, again, but let’s remain friends? Deal?

juris
03-26-2009, 12:11 AM
hearsay pa t .. Murag tinuod murag dili.. Hehehe =) ur ryt.. =) mau ni ang chikka of the town.. Political dynasty napod lagi.. Hehe faets..

the proper term is not hearsay...speculative...

juris
03-26-2009, 12:27 AM
Knee-jerk reaction...a critical mind should not be too myopic.there is nothing wrong with the acts of the brother of atty. Chong.this is part of the dynamics of public service.

Any conclusion which tends to point to a political dynasty is a fallacy of irrelevant conclusion...at best a non sequitur.

pinoyisip
03-26-2009, 01:15 AM
It’s a pre-emptive reaction rather than otherwise.
Philippine political history and even the current ones
have it that political family ties do no good to the
majority – maybe, heaven to just few,
those leeches to the politicians no matter what.
Kung sino man ang tanama-an sa “irrelevant conclusion”, calm down.
For now it’s only a highly hypothetical.

It’s all about ideology – nothing personal.:D

westboy
03-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Knee-jerk reaction...a critical mind should not be too myopic.there is nothing wrong with the acts of the brother of atty. Chong.this is part of the dynamics of public service.

Any conclusion which tends to point to a political dynasty is a fallacy of irrelevant conclusion...at best a non sequitur.

yes, but only if atty. chong was not so vehemently against the Espina Dynasty which was the centerpiece of his campaign last election.

I personally think that atty. chong will be the first one to shoot down this proposal, that is, if he is the principled person I presume him to be.

madlangbayan
03-26-2009, 06:41 PM
Well if this is true, then Congressman Chong is no different from the Espinas. There goes "principled leadership" to the basket. Once again, the maxim "power corrupts absolutely" shall become true if that will be the case. I wonder, what sin have Biliranons done to deserve such a cruel fate if ever?

jalmz
03-31-2009, 10:42 AM
kinsa man ang laing candidato na masaligan sa mga tawo?

KillerQueen
03-31-2009, 01:52 PM
kinsa man ang laing candidato na masaligan sa mga tawo?

What are you trying to imply? Can’t you not make that question as another thread starter?
The Espina’s were able to build a dynasty because the people gave them their trust until Glen Chong was able to break the Espina “Empire”. If my memory serves me right, Glen Chong, in one of his speeches criticized the Espina “Empire” nga way nahimo.
And now, whether you agree with me or not, here is another empire in the making. First, Glen Chong, and now here comes his brother Benjie for governorship. May be their father Charlie will run for board member. Will it be pre-mature to say that theirs is an empire in the making? Yes, under the law, they’re qualified to be a candidate but for me, what’s wrong is the fact that in my understanding, one of the reasons the people of Biliran voted for Glen Chong is to get rid of the Espina empire.