PDA

View Full Version : Arresting Jun Lozada Part IV

KillerQueen
05-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Because of his effort of telling the truth, for being honest Jun Lozada is being incarcerated. On the other hand, for being blind loyal, deaf and dumb Romulo Neri is being promoted. How would you explain this to the younger generation? Does this mean that it’s alright to be blind loyal to a corrupt leader? Is this the way life in public service ought to be?

There was public outrage when Mr. Romulo Neri, of the ZTE-NBN notoriety, was named by fake President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo to head the Social Security System. The Appointment was seen as Neri’s reward for his silence on the ZTE-NBN deal and blind loyalty. It was feared that Neri would play deaf and dumb should the Arroyo administration decide to raid the pension funds, for political purposes.

It has been reported that 12.5 billion pesos (yes, billions!) of SSS funds is being eyed “for infrastructure,” as part of the “stimulus package” which would be placed at the disposal of Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. Given Malacañang’s track record in misspending tax money with shameless abandon and buying loyalties with generous “cash gifts” and other perks, I shudder at the thought that all this SSS money could end up being used (read: diverted) to ensure Arroyo’s continued stay in Malacañang beyond 2010 – as earnestly, if shamelessly, prayed for by her trusted drumbeater, Jesus Dureza.

And the worst part is, she may not have to account for all that profligacy in the wake of the Supreme Court’s ruling on “executive privilege,” which virtually strikes down any attempt to hold her and her underlings accountable for any act of malversation and courruption. God help the Philippines.

agta
05-10-2009, 11:18 AM
They have nothing to worry about. Not their conscience. They have nothing of it. For they can simply ignore the critics as sourgraping, bunch of distabelizers, rebels, communists, leftists, terrorists, out to topple government. That is very easy specially for Palparan, Esperon and their legions to say about the critics. And so, the people must not criticize the government. The people should simply trust their government officials, even if this government is already about to sell the Philippines to foreigners for the sake of money to feed the sharks and tutas in congress and LGUs.

Remember their attempt in Malaysia to separate Mindanao from the Philippines? And now, they struggle in congress to change the Philippine constitution in order that this government would be allowed to sell Philippine lands to foreigners.

How I wish the swine flu is true! For then, in the face of swine flu, at least the powerful and the privileged got more to fear than those who have none in life. That would have been another good equalizer somehow. But those who have none would have nothing to fear! Not even swine flu. Swine flu would have been a good answer to the murderous desire of the US and this government to lower the population of this country and of the world. So let us welcome swine flu for their satisfaction.

pinoyisip
05-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Swine flu would have been a good answer to the murderous desire of the US and this government to lower the population of this country and of the world. So let us welcome swine flu for their satisfaction.

What do you mean by this statement?
Why so much hatred to the US?

From where I stand now, US
brings so much blessings to
me, to my family, extended families
back home and friends and even
enemies. A lot of your kapwa
kababayan have been blessed too.
Maybe your own relatives.

Without the US helping in WWII,
you can be wriiting in Japanese
or German or Italian...or maybe
Chinese. Worst, only one
religion who has the belief
to kill innocent people.

Can't understand why some
people can't stand the US way
of life. Jealousy perhaps?

Please don't drag US
to the arrest of Jun Lozada, swine flu(originated in Mexico) or
the corruptions of the Philippine
government.

I feel insulted in behalf of the American citizens!

And by the way, everyone,

HAVE A HAPPY AND PEACE OF MIND ON MOTHER'S DAY!

agta
05-10-2009, 01:46 PM
What do you mean by this statement?
Why so much hatred to the US?

From where I stand now, US
brings so much blessings to
me, to my family, extended families
back home and friends and even
enemies. A lot of your kapwa
kababayan have been blessed too.
Maybe your own relatives.

Without the US helping in WWII,
you can be wriiting in Japanese
or German or Italian...or maybe
Chinese. Worst, only one
religion who has the belief
to kill innocent people.

Can't understand why some
people can't stand the US way
of life. Jealousy perhaps?

Please don't drag US
to the arrest of Jun Lozada, swine flu(originated in Mexico) or
the corruptions of the Philippine
government.

I feel insulted in behalf of the American citizens!

And by the way, everyone,

HAVE A HAPPY AND PEACE OF MIND ON MOTHER'S DAY!
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The Senate voted on a lopsided 2-1 margin in favor of pro-abortion Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius to become the next Health Secretary. Pro-life groups had opposed her nomination because of her lengthy pro-abortion record voting pro-life bills and her close connection with a late-term abortion practitioner.
Senators voted 65 to 31 on Tuesday to confirm Sebelius as the secretary of Health and Human Services, approving yet another of President Barack Obama's pro-abortion nominees.
As the health secretary, Sebelius could have an impact in crafting a health care plan that could cover abortions with taxpayer funds or require insurance companies to cover abortions in their plans.
Sebelius could also issue new regulations overturning the protections President Bush put in place that protect pro-life doctors and medical centers as the Obama administration has proposed doing.
During the debate leading abortion advocates promoted her for the position and used the recent swine flu epidemic as rationale to support her.
Senator Mark Warner from Virginia said, “It is essential for the health of the nation that President Obama has in place and the nation has in place a strong secretary of health and human services to make sure that our federal efforts on this potential pandemic are ably coordinated.”
Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri added: "I want my colleagues to know that they are voting to confirm an extraordinary individual who will do an excellent job as secretary of Health and Human Services."
But the debate came as 32 members of the House called on Obama to withdraw Sebelius' nomination.
"We are deeply disappointed by this nomination and believe a nominee to such an important position should, at the very least, not have commitments to the morally reprehensible practice of providing abortion in almost every circumstance," they said in a letter.
Sebelius is most notorious for her close relationship with late-term abortion practitioner George Tiller, who has escaped prosecution and accountability thus far for allegedly repeatedly violating state abortion laws.
He's done so in part because of the lax standards of Sebelius and her political allies, to whom Tiller has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars. Governor Sebelius vetoed a bill last April that the legislature approved that would have strengthened the state's limits on late-term abortions. She vetoed another bill just days ago that would have required more information about why late-term abortions are done.
Sebelius went as far as to coordinate a secret event with Tiller at the governor's mansion that was criticized because her staff failed to officially report the event.
Her position favoring abortion is so radical and extreme that Archbishop Joseph Naumann of Kansas City called on her to stop receiving communion until she disowns her support for the "serious moral evil" of abortion.
Leading pro-life groups have unanimously blasted the potential of Sebelius serving as Health Secretary because of her longstanding pro-abortion record.
"Sebelius is joined at the hip with the abortion industry," Troy Newman, the president of Operation Rescue, tells LifeNews.com. "She owes them her political career and has been more than willing to pay them back with personal favors that have shielded them from legislation and criminal prosecution. Her corrupt abortion politics make her unfit to serve."
Obama was forced to select someone else for the top health post because his previous selection, pro-abortion former Sen. Tom Daschle, removed his name from consideration after a scandal over his not paying taxes properly.
A potential post in the Obama administration would help pro-life efforts in Kansas if only by removing Sebelius from office. It may also mean she will not run for Senate in 2010, where she was seen as a leading contender for the seat of pro-life Sen. Sam Brownback, who is expected to run for governor.
http://www.lifenews.com/nat5003.html

agta
05-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Weeks ago, President Barack Obama overturned the protections President Bush put in place to protect taxpayers from having to fund embryonic stem cell research that destroys human life. Now, the National Institutes of Health has released the proposed guidelines that implement Obama's decision, which pro-life groups strenuously opposed.
As expected, the guidelines go much further than the Bush administration's which only allowed federal funding for embryonic stem cell research conducted before his policy was put in place.
"These draft Guidelines would allow funding for research using human embryonic stem cells that were derived from embryos created by in vitro fertilization (IVF) for reproductive purposes and were no longer needed for that purpose," they say.
http://www.lifenews.com/bio2825.html

agta
05-10-2009, 01:58 PM
And abortion is murder.....whatever way we look at it.

pinoyisip
05-11-2009, 12:28 PM
This thread started with the arrest of Jun Lozada, other relevant issues of Philippine graft and corruptions , military abuses, and then side tracked to swine flu and now abortion.

It's getting an exciting thread and ....complicated.

Abortion is a very controversial issue and I don't want to make it appear to have a high-handed opinion implicating the US government and its people to have a "murderous desire"....in fact my own idol Sarah Palin is against it.

In my own personal opinion, abortion is a very personal issue, thus, I leave that to each and everyone's decision.

To all the MOTHERS, whether you're pro-con-abortion, may you had that WONDERFUL DAY!

Thanks KQ for starting this thread. May you have more similar views/blogs that have relevance to domestic pressing matters.

Hoping you had great time with your mother....

KillerQueen
05-11-2009, 04:26 PM
hahahaha! Obviously the train of thought was lost. Hahahahaha!

Happy Mother's Day to you, PinoyIsip.

mav's
05-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Pity for him... Praying that the truth will prevail.
The culprits will be punished!!!!

mafaNarie
11-16-2009, 06:20 PM
hmmm well I guess it was politically correct to apologize for it. Whether they mean it is another story but I couldnt care less. They could not have been responsible today for what happened almost 200 years ago.