PDA

View Full Version : Why Women Are Special

justme
10-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Women have strengths that amazes men. They carry children, they carry hardships, they carry burdens, but they hold happiness, love and joy.

They smile when they want to scream. They sing when they want to cry. They cry when they are happy and laugh when they are nervous.

Women wait by the phone for a “safe at home call” from a friend or a relative after a night drive home.

Women have special qualities about them. They volunteer for good causes. Hey are pink ladies in hospitals, they bring food to shut-in.

They are childcare workers, executives, attorneys, stay-at-home moms, biker babes and your neighbors. They wear suits, jeans and they wear uniforms.

Women fight for what they believe in. They stand up for injustice. They are in the front row at PTA meetings. They vote for the person that will do the best job for family issues.

Women walk and talk the extra mile to get their children in the right schools and for getting their family the right health care. They write to the editor, their congressmen, and to the “powers that be” for things that make for a better life. They don’t take “no” for an answer when they believe there is a better solution.

Women stick a love note in their husband’s lunch box. They do without new shoes so their children can have them. They go to the doctor with a frightened friend. They love unconditionally.

Women are honest, loyal and forgiving. They are smart, knowing that knowledge is power; but they still know how to use their softer side to make a point.

Women want to be the best for their family, their friends, and themselves. They cry when their children excel and cheer when their friends get awards.

Women are happy (or cry) when they hear about a birth or a new marriage. Their hearts break when a friend dies. They have sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left.

A woman’s touch can cure any ailment. They know that a hug and a kiss can heal a broken heart. She can make a romantic evening unforgettable.

agta
10-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Women indeed are worthy of high honors! But a woman can also call Garci to assure one million votes! And a woman was the first one to ate the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden.
That makes the woman a woman....

justme
10-04-2007, 08:47 AM
will u be born from a man and not from a woman?do u think there will be tons of human beings right now if women were not created... im sorry but i don't believe in the "mortal sin", a man must carry his own cross.. eve's sin will not be inherited by her sons and daughters of todays generation...same as when a woman dies of a cancer...her sons and daughter will not inherit her disease, God will not judge you according to other people's sins, if John stole something, will God punish Peter for that?i don't think so.. God is Just and He sees what's inside our hearts... each of us are born pure.. it will be very unfair if ur still inside the womb of ur mother then u already have a sin to repay... Indeed God is Just.. so, let's think about it...

agta
10-04-2007, 10:53 PM
will u be born from a man and not from a woman?do u think there will be tons of human beings right now if women were not created... im sorry but i don't believe in the "mortal sin", a man must carry his own cross.. eve's sin will not be inherited by her sons and daughters of todays generation...same as when a woman dies of a cancer...her sons and daughter will not inherit her disease, God will not judge you according to other people's sins, if John stole something, will God punish Peter for that?i don't think so.. God is Just and He sees what's inside our hearts... each of us are born pure.. it will be very unfair if ur still inside the womb of ur mother then u already have a sin to repay... Indeed God is Just.. so, let's think about it...
Hi, justme!
Is the topic of this thread still the same? Or shall we discuss about original sin?Original sin is not an act, but the lack or absence of something. In this case, the absence of grace. What Adam and Eve did not have, naturally they could not transmit to their offspring. That, I believe, is the concept of original sin.

How or where to be born is really not one's choice. No one one can complain that he was born naked to a woman.

Wowie
10-05-2007, 12:30 PM
My opinion is that everyone of us, man and women are special in our own way.

Just my 5 cents ;)

Jeff
10-08-2007, 10:54 AM
I love women, they are soft to touch, curvy, sometimes bitchy sometimes cute, they love to curl and say meow :)

justme
10-08-2007, 11:42 AM
I love women, they are soft to touch, curvy, sometimes bitchy sometimes cute, they love to curl and say meow :)

hahaha.. ibang klase ka rin ah!:p :p :p

m1911a2
10-15-2007, 09:53 PM
i agree that a woman can carry hardships, burdens and yet holds joy, happiness, etc. But it can't be denied that a woman once said she'll not run for the presidency made this country poorer! It can't be denied that a woman called garci and claimed the presidency! Have you remembered that once upon a time a woman president once made a promise, she said, "Ibababa ko ang presyo ng galung-gong!" And look what happen to the presyo ng galung-gong? By the way, do you know what galung-gong is?

bluedaffodils
10-15-2007, 11:05 PM
i agree that a woman can carry hardships, burdens and yet holds joy, happiness, etc. But it can't be denied that a woman once said she'll not run for the presidency made this country poorer! It can't be denied that a woman called garci and claimed the presidency! Have you remembered that once upon a time a woman president once made a promise, she said, "Ibababa ko ang presyo ng galung-gong!" And look what happen to the presyo ng galung-gong? By the way, do you know what galung-gong is?

galung-gong? is kind of scad fish hehhe commonly found in wet market in Philippines. Some politicians quonote this as "poor man's fish". .

Jeff
10-16-2007, 07:22 AM
It is here only in Asia that we have so many political parties, not to include some individuals who run in the election. You will notice that everyone who decide to run can run, there we can say there are few who are nuisance candidates, not even in the educational background no screening at all. But there are some of them were elected then produce nothing who is to blame now? NOthing else but we the masses in general. We need to be vigilant we need to have basis before we choose a right candidate. We need to put guidelines not that we choose because they are famous, rich and powerful. I hope we can be more wise in the next elections to come.

crisia
10-16-2007, 11:30 AM

aus ahh!..:D

jalmz
10-16-2007, 12:26 PM
aus ahh!..:D

second that emotion!