PDA

View Full Version : Biliran?

simba
10-09-2007, 02:31 PM
often times,people would ask me from what province did i came from....proudly i would answer..Naval..

Naval?? Where on earth is that?
and i would explain...it's the capital town of Biliran..

Biliran?? That's in Tagbilaran right??

and i would further explain... Nope.. It,s a very young province located in ......etc.. and so on...

AAhhh...that's the province where the former governor was murdered!!!!...I also heared the politics in that place is very dirty.......blah....blah....blah...

Upon hearing these kind of comments i would just shot up and act as if i dont know about it.... Why?? It shames me that the town and province that i know which is peace loving and harmonious is now into this kind of situation..How can i defend my beloved Naval when these person knows more of the atrocities of our place...

Yes,,I could discuss about our "world sweetest water", "hidden falls", "undeveloped beaches",'hospitable people"and so on,...But who would want to learn and go and stay in a place where they think politics is the biggest issue?

Jeff
10-09-2007, 03:34 PM
often times,people would ask me from what province did i came from....proudly i would answer..Naval..

Naval?? Where on earth is that?
and i would explain...it's the capital town of Biliran..

Biliran?? That's in Tagbilaran right??

and i would further explain... Nope.. It,s a very young province located in ......etc.. and so on...

AAhhh...that's the province where the former governor was murdered!!!!...I also heared the politics in that place is very dirty.......blah....blah....blah...

Upon hearing these kind of comments i would just shot up and act as if i dont know about it.... Why?? It shames me that the town and province that i know which is peace loving and harmonious is now into this kind of situation..How can i defend my beloved Naval when these person knows more of the atrocities of our place...

Yes,,I could discuss about our "world sweetest water", "hidden falls", "undeveloped beaches",'hospitable people"and so on,...But who would want to learn and go and stay in a place where they think politics is the biggest issue?

There are many provinces in our country much worse than what had happened in Biliran. What the people should do is to stop having divisive attitude, instead unite and have one vector goal and that is to make Biliran to be one of the progressive provinces in this archipelago.