PDA

View Full Version : A challenge To The Think Tanks Of Cong. Chong and Gov. Espina

m1911a2
10-21-2007, 10:18 AM
As a Biliranon, i am for the welfare of the Province.

An Biliran Garden is not for the welfare of the Province. Hinambog la ito! Sports cars? Labi na nga pag yayabang la ito! Para ha akon, usa ka ordinaryo nga Biliranon, mga infrastures like roads, bridges, jobs, and even a power plant is what the Province need!

Yes, power plant. A geothermal power plant to be exact! The Biliran Province has a dormant volcano and geothermal energy can be tapped. In fact, the Philippine National Oil Company has drilled exploratory wells in Sitio Pulang Yuta, Brgy Cabibihan, Caibiran.

Now here's the challenge. Instead na mag pina daot-daot an mga Politiko naton, Cong. Chong, Gov. Espina, bakit di ninyo pag isipan na ipag patuloy ang Geothermal Exploration? Imagine the vast oppurtunities that will be created!

Challenge lang po ito sa inyo to the powers that be! Lets see how good you are.:D

mybabe
10-21-2007, 03:23 PM
correct ka jan m1911a2...the power system in biliran is still unstable....
then, they are promoting for tourism too, why dont they focus fist for the safety and security of the tourist kay labi na karon mag pasko na uso na sad ang TULIS.....sa may baco site before entering biliran island....
the north side of biliran, even a small scale businessman pinagtitiyagaan.
i hope next time pag may guest na naman ako dili na ko kulbaan ilibot sa biliran island.

spartacus
10-21-2007, 05:35 PM
As a Biliranon, i am for the welfare of the Province.

An Biliran Garden is not for the welfare of the Province. Hinambog la ito! Sports cars? Labi na nga pag yayabang la ito! Para ha akon, usa ka ordinaryo nga Biliranon, mga infrastures like roads, bridges, jobs, and even a power plant is what the Province need!

Yes, power plant. A geothermal power plant to be exact! The Biliran Province has a dormant volcano and geothermal energy can be tapped. In fact, the Philippine National Oil Company has drilled exploratory wells in Sitio Pulang Yuta, Brgy Cabibihan, Caibiran.

Now here's the challenge. Instead na mag pina daot-daot an mga Politiko naton, Cong. Chong, Gov. Espina, bakit di ninyo pag isipan na ipag patuloy ang Geothermal Exploration? Imagine the vast oppurtunities that will be created!

Challenge lang po ito sa inyo to the powers that be! Lets see how good you are.:D

i fully agree with u m1911a2. in fact, d same concept was also mentioned in the blog, gisingit sa issue about water crisis in naval.

i believe biliran has vast and sufficient geothermal energy deposit. it is one of the sleeping assets of the province. once developed, it would create lots of opportunities. we could also export electricity to mainland leyte and nearby provinces in the visayas.

electricity is what the world needs today. in main cities and advance countries, almost everything, if not all, depends on electricity. it is the center of our daily lives. imagine what inconvenience it brings kung way kuryente.

to tap it, probably, the investment and process is long term. but once operational, the return would be excellent.

so, glenn and roger, it's up to you to contemplate...