PDA

View Full Version : Free Fare

Jeff
10-30-2007, 12:23 PM
There are Government officials like the police and military who ride bus, tricycle or even sikad in the provinces with out giving right or no fare. The most common word I can hear from this free riders said pre "badge" ni ha. So unfair and disgusting, lots of people work from dusk to dawn just to earned to survive the day to day hand to mouth persistence and they received just only the word "badge". Its not that it is unfair to me, or to those in the working class but for those people who strive hard JUST to survive for a day.

mybabe
10-30-2007, 02:13 PM
it means that even a low rank officials esp the police and militar are exercising for PANGUNGURAKOT.... for the perparation to a higher rank and a higher KURAKOT in the future....see, how shameful they are...they are like thieves..they took the bread which is the only means to survive the family for the day...di ba nakakahiya sa sarili?????

m1911a2
10-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Hahay! Here we are again! Mga pips, what are you gonna do about this "pangungurakot" being done even by this low ranking police/military personnel? Surely, pag nginawngaw isnt enough.

As for me, am just waiting for my match-grade sniper rifle to be completely assembled and am telling you, these corrupt low ranking police/military personnel will surely know what it is being hit by high velocity 7.62 millimeter slug. Am just waiting, simply waiting.:mad:

mybabe
10-30-2007, 06:23 PM
calm down m1911a2...you might be getting out of bullet....marami sila...ur load is not enough para ubusin sila...heheheh

justme
10-31-2007, 10:07 AM
Hahay! Here we are again! Mga pips, what are you gonna do about this "pangungurakot" being done even by this low ranking police/military personnel? Surely, pag nginawngaw isnt enough.

As for me, am just waiting for my match-grade sniper rifle to be completely assembled and am telling you, these corrupt low ranking police/military personnel will surely know what it is being hit by high velocity 7.62 millimeter slug. Am just waiting, simply waiting.:mad:

whoa! m1911a2! calm down, man, before you rage war against them... can i join?hehehehe:p samurai nlng dadalhin ko ha...hehehe..

Jeff
11-08-2007, 07:40 AM
What Gen Razon recently did in the police force should be a good example of those erring men in uniform.:(