Notices
 

Thread: Do you believed that karma will happened to anyone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Default Do you believed that karma will happened to anyone? 
    #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Butuan City
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,051
    Rep Power
    16
    Cause and effect, just like birth and death, lose their significance at the Enlightened level because at the level of basic nature there is no one to receive the effect of Karma, whether it is good or bad. Therefore, at the extreme, when one is Enlightened, the law of Karma is not applicable. All that the Enlightened one does, says, or thinks is through free will, a manifestation of basic nature, and not the effect of past Karma.

    Do you believe in Karma?
     

  2. Default Do you believed in Karma? 
    #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    14
    Do you believed in Karma?

    Yes! i do believed in KARMA, its the cycle of life... As the bible says, "What you Sow is what you Reap".. Some said, What comes around goes around. So, as a human being, we try to be good to others so that they will return back what you showed to them. But there are some instances that we treated good to someone but they hurt you in return. Just dont give vengance because Karma is there.. They will surely feel what you felt for what they give they will receive it in 10times fold....
     

  3. Default  
    #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Six feet below the ground
    Posts
    780
    Rep Power
    14
    I do believe in karma.You reap what you sow. You get out of life exactly what you put into it.
     

  4. Default  
    #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Butuan City
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,051
    Rep Power
    16
    Are there any exceptions in KARMA? For example a jobless person rob money to buy medicine for his sick son... Is there a Karma on it?
     

  5. Default  
    #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    sa tabi-tabi lang..hehehe
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    14
    in my part i think there is no exceptions in karma...
     

  6. Default  
    #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Europe/ South East Asia
    Age
    90
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Are there any exceptions in KARMA? For example a jobless person rob money to buy medicine for his sick son... Is there a Karma on it?
    PAG NAHULI MASAMANG KARMA, PAG NAKA LUSOT KARMA PA RIN MAGANDA OR HINDI BUT I DO BELIEVED IN IT, ANO MANG UTANG MAY KABAYARAN..
     

  7. Default  
    #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Cause and effect, just like birth and death, lose their significance at the Enlightened level because at the level of basic nature there is no one to receive the effect of Karma, whether it is good or bad. Therefore, at the extreme, when one is Enlightened, the law of Karma is not applicable. All that the Enlightened one does, says, or thinks is through free will, a manifestation of basic nature, and not the effect of past Karma.

    Do you believe in Karma?



    I don't believe in karma but rather each one of us has our own destiny and cannot be changed nor avoided. Have you ever wondered that why when we want something we don't get it but we get what we don't want that's because our destiny is the one controlling us. I suggest that we all live our lives the way it is because who knows what the time could be bring.
     

  8. Default  
    #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Butuan City
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,051
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_gates View Post
    I don't believe in karma but rather each one of us has our own destiny and cannot be changed nor avoided. Have you ever wondered that why when we want something we don't get it but we get what we don't want that's because our destiny is the one controlling us. I suggest that we all live our lives the way it is because who knows what the time could be bring.

    Yup, I experienced that many times in the past. Take for example of what I got. I hated Engineering I hated math before and I always pestering my parents to enroll me in medical school coz I wanted to be a doctor. But fate came, kahit nagkandarapa na ako sa sahig ayaw nila, not that they don’t have money pero ayaw nila. With the frustration, I accepted their suggestion to take engineering kahit labag sa kagustuhan ko, I enrolled and one thing in my mind is to make them shame on me para mapahiya sila. But I was wrong. As the years went by, na gustohan ko na rin and I was the one ashamed to them for what I did before. So many cases that what I don’t want is the contrary.
     

  9. Default  
    #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    14
    ..good day...

    ,, i'm not totaly believe in KARMa, kasi my mga instances na mga aksedinte o mga pangyayari na hindi talaga natin maiiwasan, and after that sasabihin " nakarma na yan,, maybe in my point of view eepekto lang ang karma if you done somthing which is not pleased or bad, lalo na kung walang sala yung pinaggawan mo ng masama....
     

  10. Default  
    #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Butuan City
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,051
    Rep Power
    16
    Parang palabas na "Friday the 13th"... actually naging pamahiin o parang "haram" na ang araw na Friday kung natapat sa 13... "Oi wag kang lalabas o gagala dahil Friday the 13th ngayon" hehehe. Bukang bibig na...which is there is no relevance or no meaning at all. Maybe there is significance on that date in America something eerie or uncanny happened, then the movie producer made that legendary scary movie.
     

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Do you believed in prophecies?
    By Jeff in forum Unexplained Mysteries
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 04:11 PM
  2. Do you believed in ASWANG???
    By Jeff in forum Unexplained Mysteries
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •