Notices

Thread: Do you believed that karma will happened to anyone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Do you believed that karma will happened to anyone? 
    Cause and effect, just like birth and death, lose their significance at the Enlightened level because at the level of basic nature there is no one to receive the effect of Karma, whether it is good or bad. Therefore, at the extreme, when one is Enlightened, the law of Karma is not applicable. All that the Enlightened one does, says, or thinks is through free will, a manifestation of basic nature, and not the effect of past Karma.

Do you believe in Karma?

2. Default Do you believed in Karma? 
    Do you believed in Karma?

Yes! i do believed in KARMA, its the cycle of life... As the bible says, "What you Sow is what you Reap".. Some said, What comes around goes around. So, as a human being, we try to be good to others so that they will return back what you showed to them. But there are some instances that we treated good to someone but they hurt you in return. Just dont give vengance because Karma is there.. They will surely feel what you felt for what they give they will receive it in 10times fold....

3. Default  
    I do believe in karma.You reap what you sow. You get out of life exactly what you put into it.

4. Default  
    Are there any exceptions in KARMA? For example a jobless person rob money to buy medicine for his sick son... Is there a Karma on it?

5. Default  
    in my part i think there is no exceptions in karma...

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Are there any exceptions in KARMA? For example a jobless person rob money to buy medicine for his sick son... Is there a Karma on it?
    PAG NAHULI MASAMANG KARMA, PAG NAKA LUSOT KARMA PA RIN MAGANDA OR HINDI BUT I DO BELIEVED IN IT, ANO MANG UTANG MAY KABAYARAN..

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Cause and effect, just like birth and death, lose their significance at the Enlightened level because at the level of basic nature there is no one to receive the effect of Karma, whether it is good or bad. Therefore, at the extreme, when one is Enlightened, the law of Karma is not applicable. All that the Enlightened one does, says, or thinks is through free will, a manifestation of basic nature, and not the effect of past Karma.

Do you believe in Karma?

I don't believe in karma but rather each one of us has our own destiny and cannot be changed nor avoided. Have you ever wondered that why when we want something we don't get it but we get what we don't want that's because our destiny is the one controlling us. I suggest that we all live our lives the way it is because who knows what the time could be bring.

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_gates View Post
    I don't believe in karma but rather each one of us has our own destiny and cannot be changed nor avoided. Have you ever wondered that why when we want something we don't get it but we get what we don't want that's because our destiny is the one controlling us. I suggest that we all live our lives the way it is because who knows what the time could be bring.

Yup, I experienced that many times in the past. Take for example of what I got. I hated Engineering I hated math before and I always pestering my parents to enroll me in medical school coz I wanted to be a doctor. But fate came, kahit nagkandarapa na ako sa sahig ayaw nila, not that they don’t have money pero ayaw nila. With the frustration, I accepted their suggestion to take engineering kahit labag sa kagustuhan ko, I enrolled and one thing in my mind is to make them shame on me para mapahiya sila. But I was wrong. As the years went by, na gustohan ko na rin and I was the one ashamed to them for what I did before. So many cases that what I don’t want is the contrary.

9. Default  
    ..good day...

,, i'm not totaly believe in KARMa, kasi my mga instances na mga aksedinte o mga pangyayari na hindi talaga natin maiiwasan, and after that sasabihin " nakarma na yan,, maybe in my point of view eepekto lang ang karma if you done somthing which is not pleased or bad, lalo na kung walang sala yung pinaggawan mo ng masama....

10. Default  
    Parang palabas na "Friday the 13th"... actually naging pamahiin o parang "haram" na ang araw na Friday kung natapat sa 13... "Oi wag kang lalabas o gagala dahil Friday the 13th ngayon" hehehe. Bukang bibig na...which is there is no relevance or no meaning at all. Maybe there is significance on that date in America something eerie or uncanny happened, then the movie producer made that legendary scary movie.

Thread Information