Notices

Thread: Love months!!! Love is sweeter for the second time around!!!

1. Default Love months!!! Love is sweeter for the second time around!!! 
    February is what we called love months, and we celebrate the so-called VALINTINES DAY!!! day of hearts according to others, and love months,...
    for those who have loveones, this is the great season for them to show thier intimate feelings... but how about for those who failed to let thier love grows?.. of course reconcilation and forgiveness,tapos magkakabalikan, muling ibalik and tamis ng pag - ibig 'ika nga, pero maibabalik pa ba ang dating pagsuyo kung ito na ay may lamat na ng nakaraan? maari pa bang ibalik ang dating matatamis na pagsuyo kung bawat isa sa inyo ay may mga nakaraan na?...

Do you agree that love is sweeter for the second time around???

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    February is what we called love months, and we celebrate the so-called VALINTINES DAY!!! day of hearts according to others, and love months,...
    for those who have loveones, this is the great season for them to show thier intimate feelings... but how about for those who failed to let thier love grows?.. of course reconcilation and forgiveness,tapos magkakabalikan, muling ibalik and tamis ng pag - ibig 'ika nga, pero maibabalik pa ba ang dating pagsuyo kung ito na ay may lamat na ng nakaraan? maari pa bang ibalik ang dating matatamis na pagsuyo kung bawat isa sa inyo ay may mga nakaraan na?...

Do you agree that love is sweeter for the second time around???
    Yup, I agree masarap magmahal uli hehehe

3. Default  
    bitaw, unya ikaw hedwig nka experience ka na kaha ana?hehehe--joke! kung kailangan nimo og advice unsaon pag diskarte dia man si pareng jeff mo guide nimo...hehehe...

4. Default Unsa na ni? 
    Naunsa naman ni oi, imbis lab ang hisgotan, naa man nituiris.. di cguro kabalo mosabot unsay topic,, mga bugo!.... pag undang mo anang inyong mga yawyaw kay di me interesado.. gasamok2 lang mo diri sa forum dah..

5. Default  
    to peace and malaykosayo:

ill delete your posts... d$%*! im warning you guys peace and malaykosayo---please this is not the right place to have your accusations --if you want to be heard do it in professional way , you can go to the court and file there if you have enough evidences to suppport your allegations...

we tried very hard to have peace and harmony in this forum and to build friendship with each other and you guys are making it so hard...please don't force us to ban you...
    Last edited by justme; 01-30-2008 at 05:57 PM.

6. Default  
    haguy naunsa naman tawn ngari oi imbis na mag post ta ug mga ideas what is our stand on a particular topic mag inawayay naman noun....

.... hala unsa daw kaha bout paingnun.....moderatorssssss please what would be the best for this???? we the furom readers, loggers, posters etc .. etc.. dili diay pwede mag post? or pinili lang ang ipost?

.. and i think wa man siguro sayop sa akong gi post.. wala naman sigurong masama dun....

7. Default  
    to hedwig-- i didn't delete any of your post... pasensiya ka na kasi i have to delete some of the posts made by peace and malaykosayo for it contains irrelevant topic to the thread you started and it is an unethical and can cause harm to the person being targeted by these people, ok? (the same topic about Mr. M and J, hope you got it)

8. Default  
    .. okey just klarikss na kaayo.. thanks..ano ba yan... he he he anywaysss..

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    to hedwig-- i didn't delete any of your post... pasensiya ka na kasi i have to delete some of the posts made by peace and malaykosayo for it contains irrelevant topic to the thread you started and it is an unethical and can cause harm to the person being targeted by these people, ok? (the same topic about Mr. M and J, hope you got it)
    Sayang wala ko ka basa sa post ni peace and malaykosayo. Pero maybe it was better na hindi ko nabasa. I am curious about justme. Could this thread relate you and I?

10. Default  
    to agta:

what? "could this thread relate you and i?"---meaning?
    the posts of peace and malaykosayo as i said is not related to the topic, and of course it's not related to me or to you either...
    but...
    if you want to read their posts...ill PM it to you if you like...
    Last edited by justme; 01-31-2008 at 10:17 AM.

Thread Information