Notices
 

Thread: what is life if there is no computer???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Default what is life if there is no computer??? 
    #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    17
    .....what if there is no computer??? just think of it...what kind of life or life style we have nowadays without the aide of this machine? of this technology? .. think of it.. How do you describe the world without computer....
     

  2. Default  
    #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Six feet below the ground
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    17
    life without computers would be somewhat "kulang" for me...hehehe.... how the hell would i interact with my fellow forumers here if there's no computer? aber?...hehehe.... hi hedwig? ok na inyo thesis?
     

  3. Default  
    #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Naval
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    life without computers would be somewhat "kulang" for me...hehehe.... how the hell would i interact with my fellow forumers here if there's no computer? aber?...hehehe.... hi hedwig? ok na inyo thesis?

    wala p diay nahuman ang ilang thesis just me?.
    siyempre kung wlay computer dli jud mahuman ilang thesis
    dugay man gani nahuman nga naay computer.., unsa pa kaha og wla diba..
    hehehe..
     

  4. Default  
    #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    life without computers would be somewhat "kulang" for me...hehehe.... how the hell would i interact with my fellow forumers here if there's no computer? aber?...hehehe.... hi hedwig? ok na inyo thesis?
    justtt.. hello musta na woii wa naman ko kita nimo... ie human na tawn magpabook bind ne me this saturday... tnx a lot.. anaywayss lets go back to the topic life without computer... siguro magulo and mano mano siguro yung mga trabaho and mahina ang pag unlad....
     

  5. Default  
    #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Six feet below the ground
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    justtt.. hello musta na woii wa naman ko kita nimo... ie human na tawn magpabook bind ne me this saturday... tnx a lot.. anaywayss lets go back to the topic life without computer... siguro magulo and mano mano siguro yung mga trabaho and mahina ang pag unlad....
    why man hedwig? mingaw naka nko? hehehe..sige ill visit you nalang one of these days... you know naman my situation right now... so frustrating...hehehe.... good to hear magpa book bind na mo... how about ang taga igbaw ok na ilang thesis?

    life without computers would be like living in stone age... what do you think?
     

  6. Default  
    #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18
    Without computer, life would still be life.

    "Life". Is that a title of a song? I guess it is. If it is, may I dedicate that song to Justme. Without computer, I would not have known her....
     

  7. Default  
    #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Biliran, Leyte, Philippines, Philippines
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    18
    more work, less talk
    The Forum Task Force | Franciscan Youth Naval
     

  8. Default  
    #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    paraƱaque,manila
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    17
    Para Na Rin Hiniwalayan Na Ako Ng Asawa....
     

  9. Default  
    #9
    honeybabe Guest
    without computer,, i think life is sooo boring.....
    Last edited by honeybabe; 03-11-2008 at 12:25 AM.
     

  10. Default  
    #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Butuan City
    Age
    59
    Posts
    2,051
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    .....what if there is no computer??? just think of it...what kind of life or life style we have nowadays without the aide of this machine? of this technology? .. think of it.. How do you describe the world without computer....

    People nowadays turned restless, greedy, envy, and commit sins, temptations are double because of IBM + Bill gates tandem. Unlike before with out computers life is simple, modest, less stress, long life and moral.
     

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Computer Technician
    By mambaro09 in forum Job Opportunities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 05:10 PM
  2. Computer class fun..nyahahaha mau sad!
    By 4everblue in forum Humor & Brain Food
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 01:57 PM
  3. Computer error code...
    By 4everblue in forum Humor & Brain Food
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 01:46 PM
  4. Ang computer doctor wahahaha
    By Jeff in forum Grin Jokes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 07:14 AM
  5. life goes on...
    By justme in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •