Notices

Thread: Why Do Guys Kiss and Tell?....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Why Do Guys Kiss and Tell?.... 
    honeybabe Guest
    To boost their egos.of course! It's such a guys thing to share their latest exploits.sometime, a girl reputation is put on the line bec. of their immature act. Guys tend to exxagerate certain things....
    Last edited by honeybabe; 03-27-2008 at 09:47 AM.

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybabe View Post
    To boost their egos.of course! It's such a guys thing to share their latest exploits.sometime, a girl reputation is put on the line bec. of their immature act. Guys tend to exxagerate certain things....
    There are women who do that too... Well there are cases where in men think of what happened with their lovers maybe through sex, kiss, romance, so an so, is like receiving a trophy. They tend to be boastful because maybe of the expenses they spend just to win their lovers affection. It's more about EGO!
    Last edited by Jeff; 03-27-2008 at 10:08 AM.

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybabe View Post
    I'm sure not all guys "kiss and tell". But those who tell maybe just could not keep inside them the excitement or the bad breath that got inside their lungs. He he he....

4. Default  
    i think guys who "kiss and tell" are not sincere in their relationship... i think if they love each other they wouldn't do that, it's a private thing between the guy and girl...what do you think?

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    i think guys who "kiss and tell" are not sincere in their relationship... i think if they love each other they wouldn't do that, it's a private thing between the guy and girl...what do you think?
    Your probably right, justme! Because when one finds a treasure, the tendency is he would not reveal it to others. He would keep it unto himself. But if it is not a treasure to him, then who cares. Let others know it, or let them take it too.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by agta View Post
    Your probably right, justme! Because when one finds a treasure, the tendency is he would not reveal it to others. He would keep it unto himself. But if it is not a treasure to him, then who cares. Let others know it, or let them take it too.
    A man who do this has no feelings at all to the woman he cared of.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by agta View Post
    Because when one finds a treasure, the tendency is he would not reveal it to others. He would keep it unto himself.
    Perhaps I do not understand your meaning. When I found The Lord, (my treasure), I want to share that knowledge with others. Why then, now that I have found an angel, (my girl), would I not want to tell the world of my discovery?

8. Default LOVE and RESPECT.. 
    LOVE can be called LOVE if it has RESPECT...
    Last edited by 4everblue; 04-15-2008 at 12:11 PM.

9. Default  
    yang mga Kiss and tell na guys?

Walang binatbat yan. They tell as if ang galing galing nila pero mabuti pa yung mga guys na pa silent effect lang, wlang kibo pero nako grabe pag kumulo

10. Default  
    Immature guys do that! and girls mature faster than guys right?... A lot of guys get stuck in his immmaturity stage.They basically think that kissing & telling would add to their Pogi points! Duh!... ung mga kiss and tell mag yngat kayo sa karma....wat if gagawin yan sa mga kapatid nyong babae.. makakatawa ka pa ba?....mag isip naman kayo.. un lng

Thread Information