Notices

View Poll Results: Who among the Candidates is your choice for Miss Biliran 2008?

Voters
1044. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Official Poll for Miss Biliran 2008

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by pureblood View Post
    Call me an 'intruder' but i would certainly like to comment on the conversation between Mr. Cerebro and Ms. Newmoonmaiden.

But really, all i want to say is, base on your argument (or however you would like to call it)... Ms. Newmoonmaiden here got more brains than you, Mr. Cerebro.

That's my stand for now, unless you (Mr. Cerebro) write something really amazingly genius...for example, accepting your narrow-mindedness on the scope of this competition and ask for a little pardon of some kind. lol... which i think shall not happen since...duh...you're just too unwilling to understand other people's position.

My word of advice for you, Mr. Cerebro, is to join a similar competition but of course make sure that it fits your gender. rofl. Experience shall make you more understanding as a person.Take that from me. Its base on experience you know.(ahahahahahaha)

Lol. And I thought nobody except Cerebro bothered reading my posts cause they were 'hindi madaling intindihin ng mga tao'

Thanks for defending me, Pureblood, though I didn't mean this to be a battle of wits, I was merely trying to offer the other side of the coin to enlighten these bashers. I did not want this to become a persecution on those who cannot communicate intelligently because that was exactly what I was defending when I first posted here.

2. Default Hi 

3. Thumbs up Cabucgayan!!! 

To all Cabucgayanons, please cast your vote for LEAH MAE GENOGUIN, Cabucgayan's representative

4. Thumbs up Cabucgayan's Representative 
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mae22.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	10

Another pic of Ms Cabucgayan.

5. Default  
    agoy oi di na kailangan magpost damo pics para lang ipakita sa tanan,kay gipost naman ni Admin.naa lang mga tao kon kinsa ang naa sa ila dughan ug kinsa angayan mahimong Miss Biliran Tourism 2008.ang taga Culaba wa tawn nag support sa ilang candidate.ako nalng magvote niya oi!

6. Default waweeeennnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!! 
    waray la............................

7. Default miss cabucgayan 
    goooooo leah mae.....

8. Default  
    sOme PeOple think beauty is something you're born with...and nOt sOmething you can create...how naive!!!!!

to all organizers of miss biliran tourism...
    i think mas maau kung magpa screening mo for your candidates para di mo makakuha ug mga kagiron na candidata...wahahaha!!!!

truth hurts you know...

9. Default hi 
    please vote for our beautiful contestant from biliran province!! AJA!!
    tnx^_^

10. Default Sorry 
    Quote Originally Posted by decemberchild View Post
    agoy oi di na kailangan magpost damo pics para lang ipakita sa tanan,kay gipost naman ni Admin.naa lang mga tao kon kinsa ang naa sa ila dughan ug kinsa angayan mahimong Miss Biliran Tourism 2008.ang taga Culaba wa tawn nag support sa ilang candidate.ako nalng magvote niya oi!
    Sorry, I wasn't informed though that we're not allowed to post pics here. As you can notice with my nick, I am from Cabucgayan, so you would expect me to post pics of Ms. Cabucgayan. Are we allowed to post pics here? This is just a matter of clarification. Thanks.

Thread Information