Notices

View Poll Results: Who among the Candidates is your choice for Miss Biliran 2008?

Voters
1044. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Official Poll for Miss Biliran 2008

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
  1. Exclamation Please review 
    Quote Originally Posted by suzette danlag View Post
    If you have nothing nice to say, SHUTT UP!!!! This web site is not designed to collect insults from uncaring persons like you, it is to support the candidates. You are only exposing your ignorance. Miss beauty queen kuno, you flatter yourself too much....jealousy is a curse.........

GBA: HELLO THERE HAVE YOU READ THE PROFILE OF MISS BILIRAN CANDIDATE LATELY? LOOK AT IT AND REALL EMBARRASING AND AS IN "NO BEAUTY AND BRAIN"

unsa mana oi...hmmmmmmm?????????
    [/quote]
    I am from Cabucgayan but I am just alarmed with this comment. Why "NO BEAUTY AND BRAIN"? Please review Ms. Biliran's profile. Do you have the "brain" also to post such comment(s)? Please review your grammar and you'll realize that Ms. Biliran got bigger brain than what you have.

GBA: HELLO THERE HAVE YOU READ THE PROFILE OF MISS BILIRAN CANDIDATE LATELY? LOOK AT IT AND REALL EMBARRASING AND AS IN "NO BEAUTY AND BRAIN" (Please review your sentence construction).

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by arvin_cabucgayan View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't informed though that we're not allowed to post pics here. As you can notice with my nick, I am from Cabucgayan, so you would expect me to post pics of Ms. Cabucgayan. Are we allowed to post pics here? This is just a matter of clarification. Thanks.

Non-offensive pictures are allowed.
    The Forum Task Force | Franciscan Youth Naval

3. Wink lol 
    wishful-thinking beneath the roof of wisdom
    Quote Originally Posted by decemberchild View Post
    agoy oi di na kailangan magpost damo pics para lang ipakita sa tanan,kay gipost naman ni Admin.naa lang mga tao kon kinsa ang naa sa ila dughan ug kinsa angayan mahimong Miss Biliran Tourism 2008.ang taga Culaba wa tawn nag support sa ilang candidate.ako nalng magvote niya oi!

nice one.

4. Post ... 
    GBA: HELLO THERE HAVE YOU READ THE PROFILE OF MISS BILIRAN CANDIDATE LATELY? LOOK AT IT AND REALL EMBARRASING AND AS IN "NO BEAUTY AND BRAIN"

My cousin, Paola Monique Tonelete / Ms. Biliran, would like to comment on this.

"For my most unforgettable experience:
    I have tried so hard to forget about this certain happening...but 'duh' it remains to be simply unforgettable. I was thirteen years old. I was young and simply naive. Though some may scrutinize my ignorance to such a joke as "Kiss-pirin" and "Yakap-sul" ; I remain most thankful for my learnings. What learnings?

1. To survive in this world, one must posses a sense of humor.
    2. Though obedience is good, one must use his common sense.
    3. Adults can be crazy at times. (anyone can)
    4. Joking is fun but one should make sure that no one gets hurt. (even emotionally)
    5. Again, joking is fun, until the joke is on you.
    6. Lastly, learn to laugh at your own mistakes. (That's exactly what I'm doing now...)
    Thanks for reading my profile anyway GBA.
    Don't worry, as I grew older, I think I have wisened up a little

"The ignorant always wisen up." -Charles Neal

5. Default candidates 
    good luck to the candidates of miss biliran pageant! hope the one with beauty and brain will bag the crown..

6. Thumbs up Good on you Nik 
    Quote Originally Posted by zakierry View Post

My cousin, Paola Monique Tonelete / Ms. Biliran, would like to comment on this.

"For my most unforgettable experience:
    I have tried so hard to forget about this certain happening...but 'duh' it remains to be simply unforgettable. I was thirteen years old. I was young and simply naive. Though some may scrutinize my ignorance to such a joke as "Kiss-pirin" and "Yakap-sul" ; I remain most thankful for my learnings. What learnings?

1. To survive in this world, one must posses a sense of humor.
    2. Though obedience is good, one must use his common sense.
    3. Adults can be crazy at times. (anyone can)
    4. Joking is fun but one should make sure that no one gets hurt. (even emotionally)
    5. Again, joking is fun, until the joke is on you.
    6. Lastly, learn to laugh at your own mistakes. (That's exactly what I'm doing now...)
    Thanks for reading my profile anyway GBA.
    Don't worry, as I grew older, I think I have wisened up a little

"The ignorant always wisen up." -Charles Neal
    Don't ever change, you are truely beautiful inside and out. we love you!!!!!

7. Default Thanks for your support 

I am from Cabucgayan but I am just alarmed with this comment. Why "NO BEAUTY AND BRAIN"? Please review Ms. Biliran's profile. Do you have the "brain" also to post such comment(s)? Please review your grammar and you'll realize that Ms. Biliran got bigger brain than what you have.

GBA: HELLO THERE HAVE YOU READ THE PROFILE OF MISS BILIRAN CANDIDATE LATELY? LOOK AT IT AND REALL EMBARRASING AND AS IN "NO BEAUTY AND BRAIN" (Please review your sentence construction).[/QUOTE]

I'm glad that I'm the only one upset about that comment from GBA againts Miss Biliran. I was very upset when I read it cuz I'm Miss Biliran's Auntie.
    Last edited by suzette danlag; 04-29-2008 at 01:54 PM.

8. Default  
    sOme PeOple think beauty is something you're born with...and nOt sOmething you can create...how naive!!!!!

to all organizers of miss biliran tourism...
    i think mas maau kung magpa screening mo for your candidates para di mo makakuha ug mga kagiron na candidata...wahahaha!!!!

truth hurts you know...

9. Talking  
    [quote=beauty queen;5502]sOme PeOple think beauty is something you're born with...and nOt sOmething you can create...how naive!!!!!

I AGREE............. BEAUTY CAN BE CREATED!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK YOU SHOULD START CREATING SOME KIND OF BEAUTY IN YOUR PERSONALITY, YOU WERE DIFFINITELY NOT BORN WITH IT!!!!!!!!

10. Default  
    duh...!?! dili na kinahanglan oi...

Thread Information