Notices

View Poll Results: Who among the Candidates is your choice for Miss Biliran 2008?

Voters
1044. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Official Poll for Miss Biliran 2008

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by pureblood View Post

To the person I quoted: You have such high standards for this 'Miss Biliran'08 you know...kilala mo ba si Janina San Miguel? If you don't then try to 'google' her or something and please take-note of the level of competition she was joining and the rank she won as well ok? So that you can be a little bit kinder to this 'provincial' competition's candidates.
    pureblood: well, i was thinking not to make replies anymore.. but since you've brought the topic up.here i go..

Janina San Miguel, the most controversial bb pilipinas world winner. who the hell doesn't know her.she's got the beauty, yes. but for me, she doesn't deserve the crown. ni hindi nga nya nasagot ung tanong e. walang "content" ung answer nya. aanhin ba ang ganda kung mapurol nman ang utak; as the old maxim goes!kaya nga inulan ng intriga ng bb pilipinas organizers and staff and etc. sori. i don't mean to be harsh to the candidates of mis bliran. hndi ko din nman sila nilait. in fact sabi ko, they are all pretty. but they don't possess the beauty to be hailed as ms biliran. to represent the beauty of our beloved province. and as i was reading their profiles, i was kinda disappointed. SOME of them (meaning NOT ALL OF THEM) did not really put a very good answer. read the profiles so you'll find it yourself. peace.
    Last edited by cerebro; 05-02-2008 at 12:25 PM.

2. Default  
    well... the prosecutor's stand is the same as mine.

" pag baligbaligtarin mu man ang mundo, bilog parin ito! "

roll your eyes as long as you want to, newmoonmaiden.

but don't forget to open them wide so you can have a good view of what is the-so-called TRUE BEAUTY!

goodluck!
    Last edited by cerebro; 05-02-2008 at 12:38 PM.

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebro View Post
    but don't forget to open them wide so you can have a good view of what is the-so-called TRUE BEAUTY!
    you might be confusing me for someone else, I'm afraid i don't remember falsely defining true beauty or imposing my definition of it upon anyone.

4. Lightbulb cerebro 
    wishful-thinking beneath the roof of wisdom
    pureblood: well, i was thinking not to make replies anymore.. but since you've brought the topic up.here i go..
    hmm...i was thinking of the same thing cerebro...
    Janina San Miguel, the most controversial bb pilipinas world winner. who the hell doesn't know her.she's got the beauty, yes. but for me, she doesn't deserve the crown. ni hindi nga nya nasagot ung tanong e. walang "content" ung answer nya. aanhin ba ang ganda kung mapurol nman ang utak; as the old maxim goes!kaya nga inulan ng intriga ng bb pilipinas organizers and staff and etc. sori. i don't mean to be harsh to the candidates of mis bliran. hndi ko din nman sila nilait. in fact sabi ko, they are all pretty. but they don't possess the beauty to be hailed as ms biliran. to represent the beauty of our beloved province. and as i was reading their profiles, i was kinda disappointed. SOME of them (meaning NOT ALL OF THEM) did not really put a very good answer. read the profiles so you'll find it yourself. peace.
    certainly, you have clarified your post in a lot kinder way. i like it. lol.
    yah.ok. i got it. for ones we agree. thank God.
    and talking of agreements... I give my NOD to the prosecutor.
    Last edited by pureblood; 05-02-2008 at 01:28 PM.

5. Smile hi to Miss Cabucgayan.... 
    Hi Leah how are you now...ngsummer u b ngun...wer u s UC sa main ba...?

6. Default  
    miss almeria ang gwapa noh!
    chaka ang miss kawayan ewwww

7. Default  
    i would like to correct the full name of our candidate from Kawayan....Her real name is CAROLINE SUZANE KUPER not CAROLINE SUGAR KUPER! Please correct her name now....i am the coordinator of the said candidate....

thank you.

8. Default  
    ok sure herbernadas..
    "the heart has its reasons which reasons cannot understand"....

9. Default  
    maganda naman sila lahat sa personal....

10. Default  
    hello people im back! serios naman mo kaayo oi...!

i certainly agree prosecutor...& if only you can see them in person without make up ayyy ambot nalang jud!

di nalang ko mo comment kai naai pulis...hehehe! dakpon nya ko..

Thread Information