MANILA, 3 MAY 2008-FINLAND, one of the largest and sparsely populated countries in Northern Europe has opened its door to Filipino healthcare professionals such as NURSES, Practical nurses and care givers.
200 Pilipino nurses arrived recently in Finland are now on the JOB. And according to a television news and interviewed the other day, they need more 350 nurses at the end of this year.
Philippine Ambassador to sweden Maria Zeneida Angara Collinson met with foreign Minister Alexander Stubb, Minister of employment and economy Tarja Cronberg and several other high ranking officials responsible for health care migration in a visit to Finland.
During her visit to Finland Ambassador Collinson has asked the Helsinki region Chamber of Commerce to hold promotional and business matching activities on the Philippines health and wellness industry. A Finnish Healthcare and social care manpower company plans to hire an initial batch next year.
Tha pilot group of nurses will travel to Finland to undergo Finnish training and languages studies in preparation for thier employment that will entitle them to benefits and other priveleges enjoyed by thier Finnish counterpart.

Nurses have been accomodated in 2 seperate apartments of about 70 square meter each. The Helsingin Sanomat newspaper in Finland reported that the starting salary for nurses in Finland is 1,600 Euros which is P105,072 thousand per month; So apply na : The name of the Company is ESPERI CARE FINLAND.. the name of the Chief Executive is Maja Aarnio-Isohanni. Mag browse na lang mo sa ilang website. I dont know the office in the Philippines. But why not try to apply, or maybe mag ask mo sa Finnish Embassy. All the Nordic countries, including Finland accept Filipino workers. mainly in the shipping company. Stike while the iron is hot::
I just watch the news last Wednesday gi interview nila ang mga nurses nga nag sugod na ug trabaho, I feel so GOOD at least na recognize na ang talent sa Pilipino as a professionals. Europe pa di ba?? GO GO PINOY