Notices

Thread: True Christianity Doesn't Teach The "oneness" Of God...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default True Christianity Doesn't Teach The "oneness" Of God... 
    The LORD Jesus Christ said:

John 10:30 I and the Father are one!

Gramatically, "are" denotes plurality. Therefore, in His declaration, Jesus was stating that He and His Father are two (2) spearate entities.

So, In what aspect are they one?

Jesus himself defines:

John 14:10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in Me? The Words that I speak to you I do not speak of Myself, but the Father who dwells in Me, He does the works.

That is in WORKS. Theye are ONE in WORKS. They are UNITED ONE. But numerically, they are actually two.

Just look at this particular instance in the Bible, where Jesus was talking to the FATHER, about the disciples.

John 17:22 And I have given them the glory which You have given Me, that they may be one, even as We are one,

With the pronouns "them" and "they" in the verse above, Jesus was particularly refering to the disciples - the Christians. Notice that Jesus hopes:

"that they may be one, even as We are one,"

Scripturally, during the time when Jesus ascended up into the heavens, The First Century Christian church has around 500 members. 500 is a lot of people already. Notice that Jesus was using analogy between "them" (the Christians) and Jesus & His Father:

"that they may be one"

"as We are one"

Thus, if we will say that numerically THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, then, it is illogical that 500 people is also numerically one (+/- 500=1 -----> MATHEMATICALLY FALSE)...

Logically, Jesus means to say that MAY THEY BE UNITED ONE in all aspects of HOLINESS as HE & HIS FATHER are BOTH HOLY.

CONCLUSION:
    TRUE CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, DOES NOT TEACH OF ONLY ONE GOD.

Mathematically, according to John 10:30 & 17:22:

FATHER + SON = 2 GODS

2. Default  
    good talking points jing.

but we might as well like to consider that the original scripture of the bible has been translated into different languages and has been interpreted by many translators according to their own understanding.

God the Father and Christ are two different entities. God, as the super powerful force above all things (according to the 7 ways to prove God's existence by St. Thomas Acquinas). and Christ, the son who was born human. they are one in the sense that if we're going to explain it in human nature; they are one in blood, one in spirit.

We all have our own beliefs and our own perpectives regarding the teachings of the church, of the holy scriptures .

What matters most is that, we believe in the love of God.

3. Default  
    "All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go, therefore,and make disciples of all nations, baptizing then in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you." (Math 28:18-20)

4. Default  
    We are bound to be tempt by all kinds of our weaknesess.

We need to be strong and have strong faith to God...

Mat 4:1 Nang magkagayo'y inihatid ng Espiritu Santo si Jesus sa ilang upang siya'y tuksuhin ng diablo.
    Mat 4:2 At nang siya'y makapagayunong apat na pung araw at apat na pung gabi, sa wakas ay nagutom siya.
    Mat 4:3 At ang manunukso ay dumating at nagsabi sa kaniya, Kung ikaw ang Anak ng Dios, ay ipagutos mo na ang mga batong ito ay maging mga tinapay.
    Mat 4:4 Datapuwa't siya'y sumagot, at sinabi, Nasusulat, Hindi sa tinapay lamang mabubuhay ang tao, kundi sa bawa't salitang lumalabas sa bibig ng Dios.
    Mat 4:5 Nang magkagayo'y dinala siya ng diablo sa bayang banal; at inilagay siya sa taluktok ng templo.
    Mat 4:6 At sa kaniya'y sinabi, Kung ikaw ang Anak ng Dios, ay magpatihulog ka: sapagka't nasusulat, Siya'y magbibilin sa kaniyang mga anghel tungkol sa iyo: at, Aalalayan ka ng kanilang mga kamay, Baka matisod ka ng iyong paa sa isang bato.
    Mat 4:7 Sinabi sa kaniya ni Jesus, Nasusulat din naman, Huwag mong tutuksuhin ang Panginoon mong Dios.
    Mat 4:8 Muling dinala siya ng diablo sa isang bundok na lubhang mataas, at ipinamalas sa kaniya ang lahat ng mga kaharian sa sanglibutan, at ang kaluwalhatian nila.
    Mat 4:9 At sinabi niya sa kaniya, Lahat ng mga bagay na ito ay ibibigay ko sa iyo, kung ikaw ay magpapatirapa at sasambahin mo ako.
    Mat 4:10 Nang magkagayo'y sinabi sa kaniya ni Jesus, Humayo ka, satanas: sapagka't nasusulat, Sa Panginoon mong Dios sasamba ka, at siya lamang ang iyong paglilingkuran.
    Mat 4:11 Nang magkagayo'y iniwan siya ng diablo; at narito, nagsidating ang mga anghel at siya'y pinaglingkuran.

5. Default  
    eto naman ang opinion ko dyan.. Pag sinabi kasing si "GOD" it refers to the Heavenly Father, pag sinabi nmang "LORD" it refers to Jesus Christ.. Now how would you explain this scriptures in the bible, even sa King James Version bible which is the earliest translation? it has been repeatedly written there many times, "I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD"...

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by echo101 View Post
    eto naman ang opinion ko dyan.. Pag sinabi kasing si "GOD" it refers to the Heavenly Father, pag sinabi nmang "LORD" it refers to Jesus Christ.. Now how would you explain this scriptures in the bible, even sa King James Version bible which is the earliest translation? it has been repeatedly written there many times, "I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD"...
    If you refer to the old testament:

Exo 6:7 And I will take you to me for a people,and I will be to you a God and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God,which bringeth you out, from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

In that verse, its GOD's command (before christ came to our world). Meaning it doesn't mean when we say Lord we refer automatically to jesus. Lord is a kind of high degree of respect if we have to understand it. Like in the medieval times in Europre specifically in England. They called the magistrate or monarchs as Lord.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    If you refer to the old testament:

Exo 6:7 And I will take you to me for a people,and I will be to you a God and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God,which bringeth you out, from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

In that verse, its GOD's command (before christ came to our world). Meaning it doesn't mean when we say Lord we refer automatically to jesus. Lord is a kind of high degree of respect if we have to understand it. Like in the medieval times in Europre specifically in England. They called the magistrate or monarchs as Lord.

The passages in the bible that says "I am the Lord your God" does not pertain to just any other "lord".. He was declaring Himself on those words.

1 Corinthians 8:6 says "yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live"

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by echo101 View Post
    its quite obvious na you are referring to two gods u mean? when we say God = heavenly father and Lord = Jesus Christ.. so there are two entities, right?

ma ask ko lang why is it si Jesus Christ worship God if he himself is said to be God?

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    its quite obvious na you are referring to two gods u mean? when we say God = heavenly father and Lord = Jesus Christ.. so there are two entities, right?

ma ask ko lang why is it si Jesus Christ worship God if he himself is said to be God?

I know kung bakit hindi nyo mtanggap na si Heavenly Father at si Jesus ay iisa lng.. Inaaply nyo kasi ang panlupa at pantaong principle na "a person can't be in different places at the same time" lets not lower God to human level. Kung titingnan mu nga nman ang new testament, especially nung time that Jesus was dwelling here on earth, it really looks like they are of different beings. As He would call out to the Father, as He would pray to the Father, as He would proclaim that He's not doing his will but the the will of the Father.

For God so loved the world that He gave His son. That son was still Him. He gave a part of himself to the world. God incarnated Himself as Jesus, God himself as a man. Jesus very well knew what's His purpose on coming to the earth, it was for the earth to know His name, to know Him, not Him as a flesh, but Him as the One Who is in heaven. Thats why He keeps on saying that He is not doing His will but the will of the one in heaven (kasi ang kaparte na nasa lupa ay nahubaran ng pagka-Diyos).

Parang si Naruto na nag-kagebunshin technique.. Buti pa nga si naruto natatanggap ntin na kaya nyang mag-split ng sarili nya, ilan libong beses na dami pa.. eh si God nung nag-split ng sarili nya ndi matanggap..

The Holy Trinity is just like a water..

Pure = Water = Heavenly Father
    A portion freezed = Ice = Jesus
    A portion heated = vapor = Holy Spirit

Now the ice had been consumed and had melted and retuned back to its original form as water.

There is only one kingdom and there is only one God. I mean, where can you find a kingdom na pinamumunuan ng dalawang hari? sa mga tahanan nlng natin sa mundo, papayag ba ang isang tatay na dalwa silang hari sa loob ng bahay? kung sa lupa nga eh kelangan iisa lng ang hari ng isang kaharian, how much more kay God where all authorities and principalities originated?

10. Default  
    are you kidding me by comparing God to naruto? I strongly believe that God is One, and that He is a jealous God... I don't believe that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is ONE--because common sense tells me na its three (3)...
    di ba sabi mo papayag ba ang tatay na dalawa silang hari? di ba hindi? how come there are 3 in throne? are you kidding me? no matter how hard you're going to explain to me that they're 3 in 1 di para ako convince ano yun 3 in 1 na cape? hello? there should be only ONE God! period!and if you guys truly wants to find the truth seek deep in your hearts and ask God for guidance to enlighten you with this... blame also constantine as well as st. paul....God bless!

Thread Information