Notices

Thread: True Christianity Doesn't Teach The "oneness" Of God...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    hay di mo pa rin ma gets...

sige ganito nlng i close ko tong thread na to..tapos mag oopen ako ng new thread ang topic ang TRINITY... ok ba? doon natin pagpatuloy debate natin sa debate forum...oks ba? pag ok sau i close ko na tong thread na to tapos open tau ng bago...kasi marami ng nababaling paksa eh...

Mali ka, actually gets na gets kita.. kitang-kita ko at basang-basa ko, to you, Jesus is just a man. A man in flesh like we are.. and thats enough for me to see that you are heading the wrong way... Lets just end it here. You know what, i don't answer your questions for you to change your mind, it's not my job to convince you, it's the Holy Spirit's job, kasi sobrang sarado na ang isip mu eh. I am more concerned for readers whom minds might be polluted by your shallow reasonings.. Still you have plenty of time for renewing of your mind though. But the clock is ticking, the hour is at hand. You might be surprised on that day when you stand infront of Him, the Great Judge, the Alpha and Omega, He who is the beggining and the end..

Be all glory, honor and praise to the LORD our GOD!

2. Default  
    salamat naman at na gets mo ako...eh ako po di ko talaga ma gets ung TRINITY ninyo eh.. di po sarado ang puso ko ha...bagkus nagsusuri po ako at naghahanap sa tamang relihiyon para po masalba po ako...

ok yan ang paniniwala mo eh.. sige..pero may susuriin pa po ako kung iyong mamarapatin..

itong pahayag mong to:

Kasi ang purpose nya sa pagparito is to die and offer himself. Ndi nman sya totally nawalan ng kapangyarihan, ndi nya lng ginamit. Pwedeng pwede nman sya tumakas nung time na ipapako na sya sa krus, pede nyang tawagin ang libo-libo nyang angels at that time, pero ndi nya ginawa.

naniniwala po ba kayo rito sa mga pahayag ng common Christians:

Nagkatawang tao ang God at un ay si Hesus para maipako sa cross at nang sa ganon ma ioffer siya bilang bayad sa kasalanan ng tao... sang ayon po ba kau dito o hindi...

OO o Hindi lang po...
    Last edited by justme; 06-01-2008 at 10:47 AM.

3. Default hai 
    Please do not discussed here to win over argument but to learn from each other as the children of the same mother church. I also recommend you to stop playing with words.

Let your speech/discussion always be with grace, seasoned with salt that we may know how we ought to answer each one.

Do all of you think that God is enjoying this kind of conversation? i think not.....

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by domino View Post
    Please do not discussed here to win over argument but to learn from each other as the children of the same mother church. I also recommend you to stop playing with words.

Let your speech/discussion always be with grace, seasoned with salt that we may know how we ought to answer each one.

Do all of you think that God is enjoying this kind of conversation? i think not.....
    Agree ako sa iyo domino, we should not discuss here to win over argument. But I do not think that everyone here is "children of the same mother church." The posters here are a mixture of different religions. My muslim pa nga siguro dito.

Enjoy discussing to your hearts contents! The day might come that the freedom of expression guaranteed in the constitution would be taken away from all of us. And then everyone would talk only of what the powers that be wants the people to talk.
    Last edited by agta; 06-02-2008 at 03:03 AM.

5. Default  
    we need to evaluate ourselves po..hindi po kami nagpapagalingan dito..if wala kaung ma contribute in a decent manner wag nlng kaung makisali...kung natatamaan kau sa mga verses ng nasa Bible nasa sa inyo na po un... im just giving you something to think about...

only God knows what's inside my heart po kaya wala po kaung karapatan na husgahan ako... and besides as a human being i have a duty to seek Him the one who made me...

sa mga nasasaktan ko na I SINCERELY SAY SORRY... my point here is just to give you something to think about... kasi two heads are better than one...
    relax ka lang **** *****...wag ka masyado serious cge ka ikaw rin mag kaka wrinkles ka nyan....
    Last edited by justme; 06-04-2008 at 09:01 AM.

6. Default  
    are you kidding me by comparing God to naruto? I strongly believe that God is One, and that He is a jealous God... I don't believe that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is ONE--because common sense tells me na its three (3)...
    di ba sabi mo papayag ba ang tatay na dalawa silang hari? di ba hindi? how come there are 3 in throne? are you kidding me? no matter how hard you're going to explain to me that they're 3 in 1 di para ako convince ano yun 3 in 1 na cape? hello? there should be only ONE God! period!and if you guys truly wants to find the truth seek deep in your hearts and ask God for guidance to enlighten you with this... blame also constantine as well as st. paul....God bless!

Gad the father and Jesus christ is one not as one entity but one belief and purpose. When we say one GOD meaning one GOD who is the SOURCE of everything. Jesus Christ is comes from the GOD the Father. There is no context in the bible that says three thrones.. Jesus Christ is the son of GOD the everlasting GOD walang kamatayan so paano magkakaroon ng dalawang King.

7. Default  
    are you kidding me by comparing God to naruto? I strongly believe that God is One, and that He is a jealous God... I don't believe that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is ONE--because common sense tells me na its three (3)...
    di ba sabi mo papayag ba ang tatay na dalawa silang hari? di ba hindi? how come there are 3 in throne? are you kidding me? no matter how hard you're going to explain to me that they're 3 in 1 di para ako convince ano yun 3 in 1 na cape? hello? there should be only ONE God! period!and if you guys truly wants to find the truth seek deep in your hearts and ask God for guidance to enlighten you with this... blame also constantine as well as st. paul....God bless!
    Nice, justme! Hindi ka nag-iisa sa ganung paniniwala. Yes, by common sense, "its three". But three what? Three Gods? No, but three persons constituting the One God. These three persons are not inventions of Constantine or of St. Paul. So, there is no reason to blame them. These three persons are revealed in the Holy Scriptures. Constantine and St. Paul simply recognized what was revealed.
    Truly, a one God composed of three Divine Persons is hard to figure out. We can only make a glimpse of that fact through the things around us. A vine, for example, ampalaya, has a branch extending towards the east; another of its branch extends towards the west; and another extends towards the north. How many branches did I say were extending? Three branches. But how many vines were there? Only one vine. Is the branch in the northside not a vine? It is a vine. The branch in the eastside is a vine; the branch in the westside is also a vine. But how many vines there are? Only one vine. I hope this could help somehow.
    Last edited by agta; 06-04-2008 at 12:01 AM.

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by bronze_angel0825 View Post
    relax ka lang **** *****...wag ka masyado serious cge ka ikaw rin mag kaka wrinkles ka nyan....

ouch! grabe ka namna binunyag mo naman whole name ko...anyways thank you nga pala sa inyo... at least man lang naipahayag ko ang nais kung ipahayag... peace to all!

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by agta View Post
    Nice, justme! Hindi ka nag-iisa sa ganung paniniwala. Yes, by common sense, "its three". But three what? Three Gods? No, but three persons constituting the One God. These three persons are not inventions of Constantine or of St. Paul. So, there is no reason to blame them. These three persons are revealed in the Holy Scriptures. Constantine and St. Paul simply recognized what was revealed.
    Truly, a one God composed of three Divine Persons is hard to figure out. We can only make a glimpse of that fact through the things around us. A vine, for example, ampalaya, has a branch extending towards the east; another of its branch extends towards the west; and another extends towards the north. How many branches did I say were extending? Three branches. But how many vines were there? Only one vine. Is the branch in the northside not a vine? It is a vine. The branch in the eastside is a vine; the branch in the westside is also a vine. But how many vines there are? Only one vine. I hope this could help somehow.
    well, kung ganyan po ang pagkakaunawa nyo eh, i respect it po... nag uusisa lang naman ako... nahanap ko na po ang hinahanap ko at ang sarap ng pakiramdam ko ngayon...hehehe...thanks po sa inyo...

10. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by agta View Post
    Agree ako sa iyo domino, we should not discuss here to win over argument. But I do not think that everyone here is "children of the same mother church." The posters here are a mixture of different religions. My muslim pa nga siguro dito.

Enjoy discussing to your hearts contents! The day might come that the freedom of expression guaranteed in the constitution would be taken away from all of us. And then everyone would talk only of what the powers that be wants the people to talk.
    Inaamin ko po sa inyo na natagpuan ko na ang matagal ko nang hinahanap, mga kasagutan sa mga katanungan at kalituan... at lahat ng iyon ay natagpuan ko sa Islam..babalik po ako sa tunay na Diyos.. ibig ko pong sabihin eh im gonna embrace Islam wholeheartedly... sadyang napakaganda ng Islam kung inyo po itong pag aaralan ng walang bias sa puso ninyo... Peace to all

Thread Information