Notices

Thread: Chapter of Purity

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Chapter of Purity 
    Say, “He is God, the One. God, to Whom the creatures turn for their needs. He begets not, nor was He begotten, and there is none like Him.” (Quran, 112:1-4)

2. Default  
    oh will you pleeaassee stop spreading lies... i'd rather listen to you quoting from the bible.. than from any other book...

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by echo101 View Post
    oh will you pleeaassee stop spreading lies... i'd rather listen to you quoting from the bible.. than from any other book...
    What lie? We have freedom of expression here... and before i became a Muslim I was once a Christian like you...

4. Default  
    Galatians 1:6-9

6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

Nakakatawa ka.. nagawa mong i-question ang integrity ng bible, at pinagpalit mu sa Koran.. what a shame... or baka gusto mo naman ng bago.. try mu nman ang book of mormon.. to think, islam and mormonism are not so different after all. They have thier beloved prophet, they both have their own books, they both practice the doctrine of polygamy (ewwwww...)

Islam has a very different gospel.. lots of contradictions really.. woe to them..
    Last edited by echo101; 06-06-2008 at 04:13 PM.

5. Default  
    Galatians 1:6-9

6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

Nakakatawa ka.. nagawa mong i-question ang integrity ng bible, at pinagpalit mu sa Koran.. what a shame... or baka gusto mo naman ng bago.. try mu nman ang book of mormon.. to think, islam and mormonism are not so different after all. They have thier beloved prophet, they both have their own books, they both practice the doctrine of polygamy (ewwwww...)

Islam has a very different gospel.. lots of contradictions really.. woe to them..
    Kinuha ko po yan sa Holy Qur'an at hindi po sa Bible ninyo. At hindi ko po kinurap sa Bible ninyo.

Anong contradictions sige ipakita mo yang sinasabi mong contradictions sa Qur'an.

Malaya po taung mamili ng relihiyon natin. Bakit ka galit ha? Kasi nag Muslim ako?

Gusto mo bang ipakita ko sayo ang mga contradictions ng ipinagmamalaki mong Bibliya.

At dahan dahan ka sa pananalita mo. Ganyan ba ang turo sa inyo ang laiitin ang ibang relihiyon? Nanggaling na po kami jan sa pinagmamalaki mong relihiyon at alam namin ang harap at likod niyan. Kaya bago ka manghusga eh mag aral po muna kayo. Hindi yung dinadaan ninyo sa paninirang puri na wala namang basehan.

Qur'an 3.085 "And those who seek other religion than Islam (Submission to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter."

Qur'an 4.171 "O People of the Scripture(Jews and Christians)! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender."

Quran5:116
    And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
    Last edited by justme; 06-06-2008 at 05:28 PM.

6. Default  
    andami.. bulag ka lng cguro tlaga kung di mo nkikita..

example.. the bible teaches that we are to love our enemies..

Matthew 5:44, But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

behold, the Qur’an says..

The Qur’an, Qur’an 2, The Cow, Al Baqarah Ayah 190.
    And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits. 191. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

ANU DAW???? ang linaw oh.. KILL THEM.. tsk tsk tsk... grabeee..
    tapos sasabihin mo "Anong contradictions?"

at eto pa.. Iba ang ugali ng Diyos na pinapakita ng Koran..

Qur'an 6:39,Those who reject Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) are deaf and dumb in darkness. Allâh sends astray whom He wills and He guides on the Straight Path whom He wills.

"Allâh sends astray whom He wills and He guides on the Straight Path whom He wills."
    Ano un? Pag npagtripan ka ni Allah na iligaw, ililigaw ka tlaga nya? sabi oh.. "Whom He wills.." Violation yan ng free will na bigay nya sa tao eh..

NDI GANYAN ANG DIYOS NA KILALA KO! NEVER WILL HE LEAD US ASTRAY..

Bkit nya nman ililigaw ang kung sinumang magustuhan nya??

konti lng yan.. marami pang iba...
    Last edited by echo101; 06-06-2008 at 05:47 PM.

7. Default  
    Muslims teach that Judas, not Jesus, was crucified on the cross, in a case of mistaken identity. Muslims teach that Judas Iscariot, the betrayer and thief, is the real saviour of Christians. Muslims teach that it was actually Judas who actually died on the cross and because Judas had a similar physical appearance to Jesus even his own mother didn't recognize him as the wept at the foot of the cross. For 600 years Christians had been preaching Christ crucified.

Then Muhammad comes along, jumps off his camel and gets a direct revelation from God that the universal record of history and the 10,000 manuscripts of the Bible, are all wrong. The idea that Judas was crucified instead of Christ, is so outrageous, no educated person would consider it. Even atheists, modernists and Bible haters who reject the resurrection of Christ consider Muhammad’s story of the cross nothing other than a myth and contrary to the undisputed facts of history.

8. Default  
    andami.. bulag ka lng cguro tlaga kung di mo nkikita..

example.. the bible teaches that we are to love our enemies..

Matthew 5:44, But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
    Love your enemies? papatayin ka na, papakainin mo pa. ito simple logic ha, kung tama yang love your enemies e dapat wala nang pulis at sundalo.

Ang Diyos hindi nangungunsinte, pag masama ka, maiimpyerno ka. kung totoo yang "love your enemies" e di dapat lahat na sa langit ang punta kahit si Hitler.

eto pa: Love your enemies ha...

Kung papatayin buo mong pamilya anong gagawin mo? Pababayaan mo na lang ba? kasi Love your enemies di ba?

behold, the Qur’an says..

The Qur’an, Qur’an 2, The Cow, Al Baqarah Ayah 190.
    And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits. 191. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.
    Alam niyo po ba kung anong situation niyang talata na kinota mo? Para kanino yang talatang iyan?

How about what the Bible says:

Bible, Deuteronomy 13:12-16 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
    Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;
    Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 (bible) If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
    Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
    Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
    But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
    And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Exodus 22:20 (bible) He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

O ganyan ba ang LOVE YOUR ENEMIES?

ANU DAW???? ang linaw oh.. KILL THEM.. tsk tsk tsk... grabeee..
    tapos sasabihin mo "Anong contradictions?"
    Ang tinatanong ko ano anong mga contradictions sa Qur'an sige ilahad mo. Asan?

at eto pa.. Iba ang ugali ng Diyos na pinapakita ng Koran..

Qur'an 6:39,Those who reject Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) are deaf and dumb in darkness. Allâh sends astray whom He wills and He guides on the Straight Path whom He wills.

"Allâh sends astray whom He wills and He guides on the Straight Path whom He wills."
    Ano un? Pag npagtripan ka ni Allah na iligaw, ililigaw ka tlaga nya? sabi oh.. "Whom He wills.." Violation yan ng free will na bigay nya sa tao eh..

NDI GANYAN ANG DIYOS NA KILALA KO! NEVER WILL HE LEAD US ASTRAY..

Bkit nya nman ililigaw ang kung sinumang magustuhan nya??

konti lng yan.. marami pang iba...
    Di mo na gets ang ibig sabihin ng talatang iyan. Applicable yan sa mga taong ipinakilala na sa kanila ang Islam ngunit nagbubulag bulagan sa katotohanan na ipinadala niya sa sangkatauhan kaya kung itoy mapapariwara at mawalay sa tamang landas ay iyon ay pahintulot ng Diyos at kung ito'y manumbalik sa kanya ay igagabay siya ng Diyos. Gets mo po?

Gawin nating proper punta tayo sa Debate Forum...ano payag ka?
    Last edited by justme; 06-06-2008 at 08:17 PM.

9. Default  
    Muslims teach that Judas, not Jesus, was crucified on the cross, in a case of mistaken identity. Muslims teach that Judas Iscariot, the betrayer and thief, is the real saviour of Christians. Muslims teach that it was actually Judas who actually died on the cross and because Judas had a similar physical appearance to Jesus even his own mother didn't recognize him as the wept at the foot of the cross. For 600 years Christians had been preaching Christ crucified.

Then Muhammad comes along, jumps off his camel and gets a direct revelation from God that the universal record of history and the 10,000 manuscripts of the Bible, are all wrong. The idea that Judas was crucified instead of Christ, is so outrageous, no educated person would consider it. Even atheists, modernists and Bible haters who reject the resurrection of Christ consider Muhammad’s story of the cross nothing other than a myth and contrary to the undisputed facts of history.
    Asan po ang source mo?

Wala ka namang alam sa religion namin at least kami eh alam namin ang harap at likod ng relihiyon ninyo kasi jan po kami nanggaling.

10. Default  
    Nagpost ako dito ng Isang Chapter ng Qur'an tapos anong ginawa mo eto...

Echo101:

Bakit kung kayo nag popost ng passage sa Bible dito sa Forum na to.. ginaganyan ko ba? Alalahanin ninyo kayo po ang nanguna kaya dinidipensa ko lang po ang sa tingin ko ay tama.

Thread Information