Notices
 

Thread: Scientists Confirm the Sign of God

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. Default  
    #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Six feet below the ground
    Posts
    780
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    How can others understand what you posted and what you are trying to bring us, whereinfact you don't emphasize what we need us to know or what message you want to share. Basta ka nalang nag post dyan, if you want to share something, dapat may opening remarks ka ano ba. Kaya tuloy iba ibang speculations ang lumalabas e.
    Bakit po ba hindi po ba self-explanatory yang pinost ko jan? Kayo lang po gumagawa ng sarili ninyong “speculations”. At saka magkokoment kaya ng ganito si Mam Agta kung hindi niya yan naintindihan…

    Quote Originally Posted by agta View Post
    The references you gave here, justme, in support of the truth of God are really great! Thank you...
    ang sabihin po ninyo masyado lang kaung defensive…at saka ang dami ko ng na post na ganyan ah..paki browse nlng tong board na to…eh bakit ngaun ka lang nagrereklamo? Aber?

    Bakit di nalang kaya kayo magpaskil ng mga SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE MULA SA BIBLE ninyo para sa ganon may maishare din kayo dito hindi ung lagi niyo nalang pinupuna mga post ko..nangangahulugan tuloy na apektado kayo...
     

  2. Default  
    #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Six feet below the ground
    Posts
    780
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Alam mo Aling Justme, my point ang tanong ni Agta, ngayon kung sa akala mo mali, itanong mo sa mga alipuris mo kung tama ang gumamit ng "WE" kasi naging confusing yan sa reader, kahit ikaw magbasa naintindihan mo ba ano ibig sabihin ng WE dun, nkiki ride on kalang sa mga nag sulsul sayo, and I don't believe you noticed it na may hindi consistent sa gramar pa lang. Mag masid ka at alamin ang tama wag kang ride ng ride sa iba.
    Mang Jeff naexplain ko na yan..na pwdeng gumamit ng “we” ang 1st person...pakibasa nlng ung sagot ko kay Mam Agta…

    Anong pong nakikiride Mang Jeff, may Qur’an ako tapos kailangan ko pang makiride sa iba? Binabasa ko ang aking Qur’an kaya na research ko rin kung bakit ang ginamit na translation ng Arabic nito ay “we” at ngaun nalaman ko na pwde itong gamitin ng 1st person especially sa mga “royal decree o divine being (e.g God)….

    Ngaun ang hamon ko…may mababasa ba kaung third person sa Qur’an kagaya ng “they” at “them” na ginamit ng Allah(subhanallahu wa ta’ala)?

    Sige pakipaskil ng lang dito ang sura kung meron man…at pag usapan natin....

    Ganyan naman kasi kayo pagnabibisto na ang dami ng estilo na ganito ganyan…
     

  3. Default  
    #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Bakit di nalang kaya kayo magpaskil ng mga SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE MULA SA BIBLE ninyo para sa ganon may maishare din kayo dito hindi ung lagi niyo nalang pinupuna mga post ko..nangangahulugan tuloy na apektado kayo...
    Here are scientific facts as revealed from the bible justme.

    Scientific Facts in the Bible
    1. Only in recent years has science discovered that everything we see is composed of invisible atoms. Here, Scripture tells us that the "things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."
    2. Medical science has only recently discovered that blood-clotting in a newborn reaches its peak on the eighth day, then drops. The Bible consistently says that a baby must be circumcised on the eighth day.
    3. At a time when it was believed that the earth sat on a large animal or a giant (1500 B.C.), the Bible spoke of the earth’s free float in space: "He...hangs the earth upon nothing" (Job 26:7).
    4. The prophet Isaiah also tells us that the earth is round: "It is he that sits upon the circle of the earth" (Isaiah 40:22). This is not a reference to a flat disk, as some skeptic maintain, but to a sphere. Secular man discovered this 2,400 years later. At a time when science believed that the earth was flat, is was the Scriptures that inspired Christopher Columbus to sail around the world (see Proverbs 3:6 footnote).
    5. God told Job in 1500 B.C.: "Can you send lightnings, that they may go, and say to you, Here we are?" (Job 38:35). The Bible here is making what appears to be a scientifically ludicrous statement—that light can be sent, and then manifest itself in speech. But did you know that radio waves travel at the speed of light? This is why you can have instantaneous wireless communication with someone on the other side of the earth. Science didn’t discover this until 1864 when "British scientist James Clerk Maxwell suggested that electricity and light waves were two forms of the same thing" (Modern Century Illustrated Encyclopedia).
    6. Job 38:19 asks, "Where is the way where light dwells?" Modern man has only recently discovered that light (electromagnetic radiation) has a "way," traveling at 186,000 miles per second.
    7. Science has discovered that stars emit radio waves, which are received on earth as a high pitch. God mentioned this in Job 38:7: "When the morning stars sang together..."
    8. "Most cosmologists (scientists who study the structures and evolution of the universe) agree that the Genesis account of creation, in imagining an initial void, may be uncannily close to the truth" (Time, Dec. 1976).
    9. Solomon described a "cycle" of air currents two thousand years before scientists "discovered" them. "The wind goes toward the south, and turns about unto the north; it whirls about continually, and the wind returns again according to his circuits" (Ecclesiastes 1:6).
    10. Science expresses the universe in five terms: time, space, matter, power, and motion. Genesis 1:1,2 revealed such truths to the Hebrews in 1450 B.C.: "In the beginning [time] God created [power] the heaven [space] and the earth [matter] . . . And the Spirit of God moved [motion] upon the face of the waters." The first thing God tells man is that He controls of all aspects of the universe.
    11. The great biological truth concerning the importance of blood in our body’s mechanism has been fully comprehended only in recent years. Up until 120 years ago, sick people were "bled," and many died because of the practice. If you lose your blood, you lose your life. Yet Leviticus 17:11, written 3,000 years ago, declared that blood is the source of life: "For the life of the flesh is in the blood."
    12. All things were made by Him (see John 1:3), including dinosaurs. Why then did the dinosaur disappear? The answer may be in Job 40:15–24. In this passage, God speaks about a great creature called "behemoth." Some commentators think this was a hippopotamus. However, the hippo’s tail isn’t like a large tree, but a small twig. Following are the characteristics of this huge animal: It was the largest of all the creatures God made; was plant-eating (herbivorous); had its strength in its hips and a tail like a large tree. It had very strong bones, lived among the trees, drank massive amounts of water, and was not disturbed by a raging river. He appears impervious to attack because his nose could pierce through snares, but Scripture says, "He that made him can make his sword to approach unto him." In other words, God caused this, the largest of all the creatures He had made, to become extinct.
    13. Encyclopedia Britannica documents that in 1845, a young doctor in Vienna named Dr. Ignaz Semmelweis was horrified at the terrible death rate of women who gave birth in hospitals. As many as 30 percent died after giving birth. Semmelweis noted that doctors would examine the bodies of patients who died, then, without washing their hands, go straight to the next ward and examine expectant mothers. This was their normal practice, because the presence of microscopic diseases was unknown. Semmelweis insisted that doctors wash their hands before examinations, and the death rate immediately dropped to 2 percent. Look at the specific instructions God gave His people for when they encounter disease: "And when he that has an issue is cleansed of his issue; then he shall number to himself even days for his cleansing, and wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in running water, and shall be clean" (Leviticus 15:13). Until recent years, doctors washed their hands in a bowl of water, leaving invisible germs on their hands. However, the Bible says specifically to wash hands under "running water."
    14. Luke 17:34–36 says the Second Coming of Jesus Christ will occur while some are asleep at night and others are working at daytime activities in the field. This is a clear indication of a revolving earth, with day and night at the same time.
    15. "During the devastating Black Death of the fourteenth century, patients who were sick or dead were kept in the same rooms as the rest of the family. People often wondered why the disease was affecting so many people at one time. They attributed these epidemics to ‘bad air’ or ‘evil spirits.’ However, careful attention to the medical commands of God as revealed in Leviticus would have saved untold millions of lives. Arturo Castiglione wrote about the overwhelming importance of this biblical medical law: ‘The laws against leprosyin Leviticus 13 may be regarded as the first model of sanitary legislation’ (A History of Medicine)." Grant R. Jeffery, The Signature of God With all these truths revealed in Scripture,how could a thinking person deny that the Bible is supernatural in origin? There is no other book in any of the world’s religions (Vedas, Bhagavad-Gita, Koran, Book of Mormon, etc.) that contains scientific truth. In fact, they contain statements that are clearly unscientific. Hank Hanegraaff said, "Faith in Christ is not some blind leap into a dark chasm, but a faith based on established evidence." (11:3)
    http://www.livingwaters.com/witnessingtool/scientificfactsintheBible.shtml
    Do you want more facts to support the validity of the bible?
     

  4. Default  
    #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Actually Mam Agta, the Qur’an was revealed in Arabic language…and until now it is preserved in its purest form. Ni tuldok o kuwet walang nabago sa Qur’an namin.

    Wala kang makikitang Qur’an in English or other language na walang Arabic…kasi pag puro English yan o ibang language hindi yan matatawag na Qur’an…at saka kaming mga Muslim at iba pang mga Balik Islam eh kinakailangang mag aral ng Arabic para namin mabasa ang aming Qur’an…
    Wala nga sigurong quran in English version. But the quotes from Qur'an that you posted here are all in English. Saying that your quran is all Arabic cannot be used as excuse for the grammatically faulty quran quotes that you posted here

    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Base dyan sa research ko, ginamit ko yan para maging pagpapatunay na ang “we” na ginagamit sa mga translation ng Qur’an eh hindi nangangahulugang in plural form na “we” gaya ng iniisip ninyo…Hindi naman porke’t gumamit ako ng ganyang basehan eh sasabihin ninyong dumating ang Qur’an after 1169…ano bang klaseng pag iisip meron kayo Mam Agta…Hindi ko lubos maisip na ganyan kayo mangatwiran ngaun mam…
    You posted here the result of your research about the pronoun "we". And you alleged that the "royal we" was used in your quran in reference to your Allah. But your research/reference (wikipedia) declared that the "royal we" was used for the first time in 1169. Are you not in effect contradicting the result of your research, since the quran dates back to the time of Muhammad and not only after 1169? That is an honest question, justme, which needs an honest answer from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Na explain ko na ang “we” na yan at nakabigay na ako ng katibayan na ang “we” na yan ay maaring gamitin ng 1st person hindi kagaya ng naiisip ninyo na in plural form lang pwdeng gamitin ang “we”…
    Pero ang ipinakita mong kattibayan, justme, ay nagsasabi na ang singular we (royal we) ay unang ginamit noong 1169 lang. Therefore, that was not used earlier than 1169. And certainly your quran was not written after 1169 only! Therefore, it is not correct to say that the quran used that singular we. The we used in quran is therefore a plural we not a royal we!

    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Ibang klase po pala ang style ninyo Mam Agta, sabi mo walang 1st person na gumagamit ng “we” ngaun nabigyan na kita ng patunay na pwde itong gamitin lalong lalo na sa mga “royal decree o divine (e.g God)” tapos ganyan ang ikakatwiran mo ngaun sa akin…
    Don't put words into my mouth, justme. I never said anywhere that "walang first person na gumamit ng we". No! For all you know, first person could either be plural or singular! The pronoun we is first person plural, as distinguished from the pronoun "I" which is first person singular.
     

  5. Default  
    #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    14
    .... here we go again... the issue here is all about the scientests confirm the sign of God. and now the discussion went to how the world was created by the Divine Creator..
    ... wel if Allah the God of Muslim Created the univrse or the world, it is the same in Christians, that Our God Created also the universe or the world and evry thing.. however the presentation is quitely different from that Koran and from the Holy Bible...

    ...Again... lets have peace ... mauuwi nanaman ito sa walng katapusang debate...as whatate sexygurl posted her message on this furom.
     

  6. Default  
    #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mindoro
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    14
    Still those pronouncement do not give us PROOf of the existence of God.

    What is "sign of God"? What does it mean? What is science?

    Science is a body of knowledge about our world: physics, biology, chemistry etc.

    The scientist mention in the pronouncement does not identify the existence of God. What is God? Where is God? This question cannot be answered by science. Reason: There nothing to observe but the materials in the world. The ultimate form of matter is atom. Cannot be seen by naked eye but infered from the material that can be seen.

    Religion will try its best to distort, to destroy the means of acquiring knowledge. It has been done before during the medieval and dark ages and until now.
     

  7. Default  
    #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by acpatagnan View Post
    Still those pronouncement do not give us PROOf of the existence of God.

    What is "sign of God"? What does it mean? What is science?

    Science is a body of knowledge about our world: physics, biology, chemistry etc.

    The scientist mention in the pronouncement does not identify the existence of God. What is God? Where is God? This question cannot be answered by science. Reason: There nothing to observe but the materials in the world. The ultimate form of matter is atom. Cannot be seen by naked eye but infered from the material that can be seen.

    Religion will try its best to distort, to destroy the means of acquiring knowledge. It has been done before during the medieval and dark ages and until now.

    .....Sir May I ask..DO you Believe in GoD? in all HIs Creation? HIs ExisTence?..
     

  8. Default  
    #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    .... here we go again... the issue here is all about the scientests confirm the sign of God. and now the discussion went to how the world was created by the Divine Creator..
    ... wel if Allah the God of Muslim Created the univrse or the world, it is the same in Christians, that Our God Created also the universe or the world and evry thing.. however the presentation is quitely different from that Koran and from the Holy Bible...

    ...Again... lets have peace ... mauuwi nanaman ito sa walng katapusang debate...as whatate sexygurl posted her message on this furom.
    Ha ha ha ha ha!
     

  9. Default  
    #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Butuan City
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,051
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    .....Sir May I ask..DO you Believe in GoD? in all HIs Creation? HIs ExisTence?..
    Absolutely he can't answer you that! He is a believer of his own brain and understanding. Review his stand about GOD.
     

  10. Default  
    #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    14
    .. sabagay you have your point pareng jeff, kinikilabutan ako he he he..
     

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pondering on the Sign of God
    By justme in forum Literature, Arts & Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 08:57 PM
  2. what a sign!
    By justme in forum Funny Videos and Photos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 05:06 PM
  3. Raising Young Scientists
    By m1911a2 in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 01:58 PM
  4. Raising Young Scientists
    By m1911a2 in forum Of Hearts and Spades
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •