Notices

Thread: Scientists Confirm the Sign of God

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default a question for JUSTME... 
    pls. don't get me wrong. i don't descriminate other religions. i have respect for them as i have respect on my own God.

but i can't help to question your so called - "paniniwala".

sa mga Muslim daw, pag mas madami kang napatay mas malapit ka daw sa inyong Allah.. i don't know how true it is. just correct me if i'm wrong..

and to cite an example, terrorists... di ba ok lang mamatay at pasabugin ang bomba na nakakabit sa kanilang katawan (suicide bomber..) dhil mas mamahalin sila ng Allah nyo? khit madaming tao ang mamatay..

another example: the incident that happend somewhere in India, (you can actually watch the video sa youtube, search " poso"). the video showed how ex-Muslims, young and old, were killed brutally by Muslims. ang dahilan? dahil gustong change ng religion ang mga kawawang Muslim. they actually wanted to be Christians. but sad to say, they were killed before it happened.

makatarungan bang gawain yan? ganyan b tlga paniniwala ng mga Muslim?
    Last edited by cerebro; 07-01-2008 at 01:29 PM.

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebro View Post
    The Bible Is God’s Word

Peter said, “Holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.” (II Peter 1:21.) The Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost) so guided the writers of the Bible that they could not make mistakes. “Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth” (I Corinthians 2:13.) Because of this there are no real contradictions in the Bible. Those things which appear to be contradictions disappear under close investigation.
    Would you agree if it's God's words it should not contained any errors? It should not be altered, changed, added or some verses should not be ommitted?

The Jehovah's Witnesses in their "AWAKE!" Magazine dated 8 September, 1957, carried this startling headline — "50000 ERRORS IN THE BIBLE?"

That the Bible is true may be shown by several of its characteristics. It is scientifically accurate, even though it is not a book of science. It is historically accurate. Every attempt to prove it historically wrong has failed. It is prophetically correct as is seen in many prophecies which have been fulfilled beyond question. It is impartial, presenting both good and bad of all men, not trying to gloss over the sins of any man who might be “a man after God’s own heart.” It presents the world’s highest standard of morality. Finally, it has never been destroyed in spite of dozens of attempts to exterminate it.

like the recent discovery of the archeologists that proves the existence of King David in the Old testament of the Holy Bible etc.etc. This was actually shown in the National Geographic Channel early this year.
    The Bible claims that Earth has four ends and four corners. Nobody can ever think a ball or a cycle to have corners and ends! Only flat items can have corners and ends, and this is exactly what the bible is trying to express regarding the shape of the earth. The earth is not flat, as once thought and it has no corners or ends at all. If Magnetic Poles can be taken as ends or corners of earth, then this definitely opposed to the axis of rotation.

Isaiah 11:12
    12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
    1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13
    13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
    19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Daniel 4:11
    11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

Matthew 4:8
    Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from any place. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.

Smile ka muna

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Ano pong palusot mam Agta...di niyo po yan alam? you're speaking in English yet you don't know about the use of "we"...

here read it in wikipedia.com:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We

Lumalabas po na hindi kayo marunong gumamit ng grammar nyan Mam Agta...nakakahiya naman for someone like you...who is used to speaking in English here in the forum...

Smile ka muna
    He he he! Ito and nasa wikipedia, justme:

"We (IPA: /wiː/) is the first-person, plural personal pronoun (subject case) in Modern English."

Saan doon ang idea na "plural respect and honour"? When "we" is used in grammar, it is inconsistent with He when referring to the same person. And that is what your Allah precisely did, inconsistency in the use of pronouns.

4. Default  
    God must be thoroughly confused due to the gazillions of religions and differing opinions about His existence and ministrations.

Better pray to God directly.

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by agta View Post
    He he he! Ito and nasa wikipedia, justme:

"We (IPA: /wiː/) is the first-person, plural personal pronoun (subject case) in Modern English."

Saan doon ang idea na "plural respect and honour"? When "we" is used in grammar, it is inconsistent with He when referring to the same person. And that is what your Allah precisely did, inconsistency in the use of pronouns.
    Eto ung nakalagay...hindi mo binasa lahat mam Agta...kasi hinahanapan mo ako ng mali...first sentence lang ung binasa mo..ano ba yan!

Pakibasa ung sa table...

Personal Pronouns in Old English...kung saan ginagamit din ang "we" ng 1st person..

Yang "we" na yan na ginagamit sa pag translate sa Qur'an suggests a form of "royalty o divine right"

Atypical uses of we

Main article: Pluralis Majestatis

A nosism is the use of 'we' to refer to oneself[1]. A common example is the royal we (Pluralis Majestatis), which is a nosism employed by a person of high office, such as a monarch or pope. It is also used in certain formal contexts by bishops and university rectors. The expression was first used in 1169 when English King Henry II (d. 1189), hard pressed by his barons over the investiture controversy, assumed the common theory of "divine right of kings," that the monarch acted conjointly with the deity. Hence, he used "we" as "God and I...," or so the legend goes. (See Rolls Series, 2.12)

6. Default  

Pakibasa ung sa table...

Personal Pronouns in Old English...kung saan ginagamit din ang "we" ng 1st person..

Yang "we" na yan na ginagamit sa pag translate sa Qur'an suggests a form of "royalty o divine right"

Atypical uses of we

Main article: Pluralis Majestatis

A nosism is the use of 'we' to refer to oneself[1]. A common example is the royal we (Pluralis Majestatis), which is a nosism employed by a person of high office, such as a monarch or pope. It is also used in certain formal contexts by bishops and university rectors. The expression was first used in 1169 when English King Henry II (d. 1189), hard pressed by his barons over the investiture controversy, assumed the common theory of "divine right of kings," that the monarch acted conjointly with the deity. Hence, he used "we" as "God and I...," or so the legend goes. (See Rolls Series, 2.12)
    Actually, the pronoun we is always first person. It cannot be second or third person. Granting but without admitting, he he he, that your Allah used the royal we, or so the legend goes, then he should be consistent in the use of that pronoun. He should not unnecessarily shift to the use of the pronoun He. Besides, which came first, the quran or King Henry II? Your reference says that the "royal we" was first used in 1169 and now you are telling me that the quran used it. Are you saying therefore that the quran came only after 1169?

7. Default  
    Hi Mang Jeff,

Pinost ko lang yan para basahin...

Kung gusto mo magpost ka rin ng katulad ng ganyan...

smile (di ko nlng gagamitin ung "tawa muna :laugh" kasi di niyo type eh)
    How can others understand what you posted and what you are trying to bring us, whereinfact you don't emphasize what we need us to know or what message you want to share. Basta ka nalang nag post dyan, if you want to share something, dapat may opening remarks ka ano ba. Kaya tuloy iba ibang speculations ang lumalabas e.

8. Default  
    Ano pong palusot mam Agta...di niyo po yan alam? you're speaking in English yet you don't know about the use of "we"...

here read it in wikipedia.com:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We

Lumalabas po na hindi kayo marunong gumamit ng grammar nyan Mam Agta...nakakahiya naman for someone like you...who is used to speaking in English here in the forum...

Smile ka muna

Alam mo Aling Justme, my point ang tanong ni Agta, ngayon kung sa akala mo mali, itanong mo sa mga alipuris mo kung tama ang gumamit ng "WE" kasi naging confusing yan sa reader, kahit ikaw magbasa naintindihan mo ba ano ibig sabihin ng WE dun, nkiki ride on kalang sa mga nag sulsul sayo, and I don't believe you noticed it na may hindi consistent sa gramar pa lang. Mag masid ka at alamin ang tama wag kang ride ng ride sa iba.

9. Default  
    pls. don't get me wrong. i don't descriminate other religions. i have respect for them as i have respect on my own God.

but i can't help to question your so called - "paniniwala".

sa mga Muslim daw, pag mas madami kang napatay mas malapit ka daw sa inyong Allah.. i don't know how true it is. just correct me if i'm wrong..

and to cite an example, terrorists... di ba ok lang mamatay at pasabugin ang bomba na nakakabit sa kanilang katawan (suicide bomber..) dhil mas mamahalin sila ng Allah nyo? khit madaming tao ang mamatay..

another example: the incident that happend somewhere in India, (you can actually watch the video sa youtube, search " poso"). the video showed how ex-Muslims, young and old, were killed brutally by Muslims. ang dahilan? dahil gustong change ng religion ang mga kawawang Muslim. they actually wanted to be Christians. but sad to say, they were killed before it happened.

makatarungan bang gawain yan? ganyan b tlga paniniwala ng mga Muslim?
    Ayan Aling justme, sagutin mo tanong nayan. You may ask your back ups why? Tama ba sya sa narinig nya? o hindi kung hindi, why kung totoo, why...
    Pag hindi mo masagot ng tama naku paano na.

10. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by agta View Post
    Actually, the pronoun we is always first person. It cannot be second or third person. Granting but without admitting, he he he, that your Allah used the royal we, or so the legend goes, then he should be consistent in the use of that pronoun. He should not unnecessarily shift to the use of the pronoun He. Besides, which came first, the quran or King Henry II? Your reference says that the "royal we" was first used in 1169 and now you are telling me that the quran used it. Are you saying therefore that the quran came only after 1169?
    Actually Mam Agta, the Qur’an was revealed in Arabic language…and until now it is preserved in its purest form. Ni tuldok o kuwet walang nabago sa Qur’an namin.

Wala kang makikitang Qur’an in English or other language na walang Arabic…kasi pag puro English yan o ibang language hindi yan matatawag na Qur’an…at saka kaming mga Muslim at iba pang mga Balik Islam eh kinakailangang mag aral ng Arabic para namin mabasa ang aming Qur’an…

Base dyan sa research ko, ginamit ko yan para maging pagpapatunay na ang “we” na ginagamit sa mga translation ng Qur’an eh hindi nangangahulugang in plural form na “we” gaya ng iniisip ninyo…Hindi naman porke’t gumamit ako ng ganyang basehan eh sasabihin ninyong dumating ang Qur’an after 1169…ano bang klaseng pag iisip meron kayo Mam Agta…Hindi ko lubos maisip na ganyan kayo mangatwiran ngaun mam…

Na explain ko na ang “we” na yan at nakabigay na ako ng katibayan na ang “we” na yan ay maaring gamitin ng 1st person hindi kagaya ng naiisip ninyo na in plural form lang pwdeng gamitin ang “we”…

Ibang klase po pala ang style ninyo Mam Agta, sabi mo walang 1st person na gumagamit ng “we” ngaun nabigyan na kita ng patunay na pwde itong gamitin lalong lalo na sa mga “royal decree o divine (e.g God)” tapos ganyan ang ikakatwiran mo ngaun sa akin…

Sabagay ganyan naman talaga pag nasasagot ung tanong eh, it’s either hindi nila tatanggapin kasi tama ung sagot mo o di kaya’y magbabaling paksa na lamang…

Thread Information