Notices

Thread: Is it embarrassing to say you're still a virgin?

1. Default Is it embarrassing to say you're still a virgin? 
    No - be honest with your partner; let them know you haven't been with anyone else. There's nothing embarrassing about saying "I'm a virgin!". If you're close enough to someone to be thinking about having sex, you should be close enough to be able to talk honestly to them. If they know it's your first time, your partner will know to go easy on you.

2. Default  
    Jing,

Yes, your right it's a good advice , just tell the truth that your still a virgin so that your partner will go easy on you. How lucky he is yeah , if it will be the case.

But today virginity is not that important anymore, how you get along with your partner.

Good luck guys, sex is part of our life and it is a good exercise better than a gym, either you agreed or not.

3. Red face  
    Nope...

I think it should be the other way around..

Being a virgin is nothing to be shamed of, in fact, staying pure until the right time comes is a great priceless HONOR for a person...

just like what Karina had said, sex is part of our life.. yes its true. But there is more to sex than love, than pleasure, than relationships, than a hobby, than even a business (to some..), more than what we know about it today, or should i say "what the world suggests sex is nowadays"

No offense to Jeff and Karina, but i can see it in your posts that you still have a distorted view about sex..

I encourage you guys to really understand what sex is about.. and the only way to do that is to bring it back to where it came from.. to its creator.. you know what i mean..

I also had a distorted view about it before which brought me to a big mistake. And I really had so much regret for that. But now I know I'm forgiven and there is no condemnation.

4. Default  
    Observe safe sex and avoid so many partners.

Quote Originally Posted by echo101 View Post
    Nope...

I think it should be the other way around..

Being a virgin is nothing to be shamed of, in fact, staying pure until the right time comes is a great priceless HONOR for a person...

just like what Karina had said, sex is part of our life.. yes its true. But there is more to sex than love, than pleasure, than relationships, than a hobby, than even a business (to some..), more than what we know about it today, or should i say "what the world suggests sex is nowadays"

No offense to Jeff and Karina, but i can see it in your posts that you still have a distorted view about sex..

I encourage you guys to really understand what sex is about.. and the only way to do that is to bring it back to where it came from.. to its creator.. you know what i mean..

I also had a distorted view about it before which brought me to a big mistake. And I really had so much regret for that. But now I know I'm forgiven and there is no condemnation.

5. Default is it something to be embarass? 
    i think not, a girls virginity is not something to be embarass with..it is rather something to be proud coz you still have it until the day you will found someone that you really love to offer...

6. Default Virginity is what the girls be proud of! not to be Embarrassed!!!! 
    Your Right shin!!!!! being a virgin is not a shameful/embarrassing for the girls... That 's what the girls should be proud of!!!! That is the best gift that we can offer to our husband when we get married.

However, it is sad to know that most of the teens today dont know the real value of it. Some girls dont mind losing it, and may have lots of affairs to different guys!!! That is the most embarassing when your a girls of town....

Thats All and God Bless!!!!

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by shincaijing^_^ View Post
    i think not, a girls virginity is not something to be embarass with..it is rather something to be proud coz you still have it until the day you will found someone that you really love to offer...
    Yes shin it is something to be very proud of. I am an Australian guy and travel to Biliran quite often and I hope soon to meet my princess here and settle down. Whilst being a virgin is not a pre-requisite , if the girl I fall in love with is in fact a virgin I would consider that to be something very, very special.

8. Default  
    At this time of year, virginity is very precious and special asset of a woman..I will be proud about it..kong sakali swerte ang lalaki pag may virgin pa sa panahon ngayon..sa totoo lang marami pa ring ladies jan ha na pinag iingatan ang kanilang kapurihan..And i salute to those ladies.
    life is short and borrowed make the BEST of it to the fullest. Life
    is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat
    you right.. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens
    for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
    If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be
    easy, they just promised it would be worth
    it.

Thread Information