Notices

Thread: Gretchen Espina as Top 3 in Pinoy Idol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Cool Gretchen Espina as Top 3 in Pinoy Idol 
    am not against that she's on top 3 now of pinoy idol but am not also her fan..bt am so disappointed as i read all the comments about her accomplishments..hahaaay

http://www.pinoyidol2008.com/

kganina pagvisit nya dre NIT, students and teachers waited for almost 2 hrs. then ningperform xa i dnt knw if nka.15 minutes ba to..then tapos naaa..and i heard comments from students, why, for what? its bcoz wla tawon pagawsa mga stdyante sa campus ug wla maabot ug gipaabot nga performer...gpangguton tawon...wheeeew peace!!!
    Last edited by 4everblue; 08-12-2008 at 12:26 PM.

2. Default  
    how about u?what is your opinion on this issue?does she really deserve to be on top 3?

3. Default fame or shame? 
    me too im not against and fanatic of the espina family... but what i read from one of the judges comments..... that is very insulting to us biliranons.... i had copied some of their comments its to you to decide either gretch brought us FAME or SHAME?

The Deserving Falls... Should Gretchen Go On or Quit?
    Sunday, 10 August 2008

Ogie Alcasid's face said it all... The frustration, the disappointment and disbelief. And I know, true Idol fans just share the same feelings over Kid's elimination. I've never been so frustrated on a reality - show in my entire life.

Gretchen's reaction was an irony. She seems to be not so proud of her accomplishment, or should I say her parents' and kins accomplishment of pouring out all their cash just to keep her safe. Oh well, even having 24 siblings cannot beat 2 doctors/politician for parents. She should not have passed the first audition on the first place. Poor girl.. you seem nice, but your parents' ambition written all over their faces are just going to make you one of the most hated celebrity, if ever you win the title, which I hope not if there's still a God.

Ram Chavez, Good luck to you. I hope you could out-cash Gretchen's kin.

If delicadeza still exists in this world, I hope Gretchen quits. Don't be like one of our shameless politicians.

And the first ever Pera Idol is....________________________

4. Default  
    we will post the news mamaya as well as the pictures and videos
    "the heart has its reasons which reasons cannot understand"....

5. Default  
    Whatever you do..whatever you have..you are nice or you are a bastard, people talk without end. For me i dont know about espina family, the reputation and the bad talks about gretchens family have affected her too. Spare the young lady pls.. Walang kasalanan ang anak sa ano mang kagagawan ng magulang. I thought she make her way to the top she deserve it. Everyone deserve something good. Ngaman bag-o pa diay sa pilipino nga mangutang man gani ta ug wala tay kwarta para mapaayos lang atong mga anak? Unsa may problema ug gastusan gayod ang kadaugan sa anak kong tinood man? Ikaw magulang ka gagawin mo rin sa anak mo yan..let the young lady prove herself to be a proud to biliran. Wag nating sirain ang pangarap ng isang tao, just because hate ng biliran ang parents nya..???just my one cent..
    life is short and borrowed make the BEST of it to the fullest. Life
    is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat
    you right.. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens
    for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
    If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be
    easy, they just promised it would be worth
    it.

6. Default  
    .... adding my 2-cents here...a lot of negative connotations have been labeled to Gretchen...it's a sad state that her reputation is tarnished because she's a daughter of a politician, whose family name is riddled with alleged corruption in the province of Biliran!!!

you're 100% correct, europa, that a child shouldn't be blame for the mistakes of the parents. i concur with you on that.... LET HER BE!!!

7. Default  
    same here europa..i dnt knw that much 'bout espina family nor care on whats goin on n the politics between them..what i've said ws based on performance..hahaay jst gve my own opinion nwei matag.usa kanato naamn iya2 na opinion..so i respect urs..
    Last edited by 4everblue; 08-14-2008 at 07:26 PM.

8. Default  
    NO WORRY BLUE I ALWAYS ANSWER IN GENERAL VIEW, I DONT EVEN NOTICE YOUR COMMENT I HAVE BEEN READING IN THE NEWS ABOUT HER AS CURIOSITY, AND I HAVE READ TOO THOSE BAD COMMENTS AND I PITY THE YOUNG LADY. BUT AS I SAW THE VIDEO HOW BILIRANONs SPECIALLY THE STUDENTs WELCOME HER IN NAVAL. ITS SEEMES SHE IS FINE YOUNG LADY. I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT HER PARENTS BUT I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO HER ACHIEVEMENT..SHE HAVE TRIED HER BEST WHATEVER THE RESULT NEXT SATURDAY..??I WILL SAY GOOD LUCK YOUNG LADY..BE STRONG mao gyod na SHOWBIZ life.
    Last edited by Europa; 08-14-2008 at 10:43 PM.
    life is short and borrowed make the BEST of it to the fullest. Life
    is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat
    you right.. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens
    for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
    If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be
    easy, they just promised it would be worth
    it.

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Europa View Post
    Whatever you do..whatever you have..you are nice or you are a bastard, people talk without end. For me i dont know about espina family, the reputation and the bad talks about gretchens family have affected her too. Spare the young lady pls.. Walang kasalanan ang anak sa ano mang kagagawan ng magulang. I thought she make her way to the top she deserve it. Everyone deserve something good. Ngaman bag-o pa diay sa pilipino nga mangutang man gani ta ug wala tay kwarta para mapaayos lang atong mga anak? Unsa may problema ug gastusan gayod ang kadaugan sa anak kong tinood man? Ikaw magulang ka gagawin mo rin sa anak mo yan..let the young lady prove herself to be a proud to biliran. Wag nating sirain ang pangarap ng isang tao, just because hate ng biliran ang parents nya..???just my one cent..

I agree with you Te Erupa 100%...ambot unsaon nalang nato noh! kay ang uban man gud f galit sila sa usa ka amahan or inahan pati mga ANAK eh damay or tebuok Pamilya sa ilang mga kaaway ha! hay buhay parang LifeTo:Miss Gretchen Espina gud Luck to u wish u na ikaw ang mka kuha sa "TITLE na PINOY IDOL"God Bless to all BILIRANON'S
    Friendship is 2 bodies in one mind

10. Default  
    CONGRATULATIONS TO GRETCH!

Tama sila! Spare Gretchen!

She is too young to bear all the harsh blows brought by the cruel politics. Either her family is innocent or guilty of all the allegations thrown to them, Gretchen should be treated as a YOUNG WOMAN trying to fullfil her dreams just like one of us.

If the PINOY IDOL is not capable to carry out a credible "Singing Competition" added with the controversy of Gretchen's family providing fund to text voters, Gretchen should be treated as a baffled "victim" of the cruel & intricate situations beyond her control.

Lagot lang sad ko kay wla maapil ko bet! si PENELOPE & KID TSK TSK TSK!....haizz...buhay nga naman....

Thread Information