Notices

Thread: FOR GUYS: We Girls have questions only You can answer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question FOR GUYS: We Girls have questions only You can answer! 
    hi pipz....

there are lots of things we girls want to know about you guys....

a have a list of questions here...

if i can only read minds, i wont be starting this thread...

i just to know things directly from a guy....

girls, post nlng pud your other questions here.. to keep this thread alive and for us to learn more about our guys.. heheheh!!!

2. Default  
    y is it kamo mga laki bisag naa namu uyab mangita paman jud mo ug lain? nature naba na sa inyo? or pa char-char lang?

3. Default  
    Boys are born with a polygamous trait. Most could suppress it, but there are some who simply can't resist the urge to follow their instinct..

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    Boys are born with a polygamous trait. Most could suppress it, but there are some who simply can't resist the urge to follow their instinct..

ganun? poor girls...are we going to allow this kind of treatment to us? of kors not! so ang makauna lang...hahahaha!

another question: okay ra ba na ang girl una mu invite? like friendly invitation ba kay naa man gud uban lalaki na malicious kaayu..

5. Default  
    It's okay oi! But you know guys, when it comes from the opposite sex, will always think of all possible motives(of the gurl inviting), including really weird and saucy ones! So excuse us while we ponder why you are inviting us..

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by zarahemla View Post
    y is it kamo mga laki bisag naa namu uyab mangita paman jud mo ug lain? nature naba na sa inyo? or pa char-char lang?

it could be because we love our uyab too much! We don't want that our uyab would think we are hot. But boys are simply hot. But our love for our uyab does not give us freedom to freely show our nature of being hot or else our pure intentions would be misinterpreted.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by zarahemla View Post
    ganun? poor girls...are we going to allow this kind of treatment to us? of kors not! so ang makauna lang...hahahaha!

another question: okay ra ba na ang girl una mu invite? like friendly invitation ba kay naa man gud uban lalaki na malicious kaayu..
    In this computer age that we are in, women want to lead the men. This is a fact that cannot be denied by GMA. Women are to be treated equally with men. Therefore, it is only right that they be given the freedom to make the first move...to court the man that they like most. Women want freedom and liberty! So, let them not doubt or feel bad that other men may think malicious kaayo. Or else, let them go back to where they were in the time of Adam and Eve!

8. Default  
    bitaw...insakto jud na inc, so kamo boys you better think twice...hehehe

another question: ngano man mo mga boys nga kung mabawsan mo sa inyong mga binuhatan magsakit man inyong dughan? nga kung buot huna-hunaon kamo man ang nag una-una? dili ba jud d i poydi na amo pud buhaton?

9. Default  
    its bcoz of their ego..haaayy mau lng na cla ug cla ang mubuhat sa ingon..pro kng ang usa ka guy mubuhat sa ingon it just mean na dle xa 100% seryosos inyo relationship.. if i were a boy I'd listen to her cause I know how it hurts,when you lose the one you wanted, Cause he's taking you for granted..And everything you had got destroyed...o di ba beyonce yan? heheh but its true baya..

and if i were a gurl, hmmm dle nlng ko mubohat sa ingon woi..if my only intention is to show the guy na kng ano mn gnwa ña, kaya mo rin gawin? if we knw that the certain act is wrong why do we have to commit such mistake?baka mas lalo pa nating kinakawawa sarili natin..so kung 'yaw na nila?e di wag..for guys: sabihin ño agad?no matter how painful it may be..kay mas sakit nga pasweet2 pa mo sa gurl deep inside expired na d i to..unya dlel ng kay expired naa na pa jud lain..xur mo oiii..dle lalim if u are in the gurl's place..

GURLS..sumtyms we shud allow our mind to prevail over our heart..
    Last edited by 4everblue; 12-02-2008 at 02:55 PM.

10. Default  
    okey..my question for YOU guys..if u are courting a gurl..does it mean that u love her?coz most of the time,as to my observation(char..hehhe!)court gani mo its just like trial & error process,,what if simply crush lng u feelin?so kawawa n sb ang gurl coz we all knw nga kanang crush2..it wudn't last for a long period of time, just a matter of weeks or days!!

Thread Information