Notices

Thread: Loving in a wrong person?

1. Default Loving in a wrong person? 
    Why do we fall in love for someone who isn't really for us? Should we blame ourselves for falling with the wrong one? Or should we blame the one we fell in love with because he/she made us feel that he/she is the right one?

2. Default  
    hi jing,

love is never having to say you're sorry....count it as a bad experience you've encountered. learn from it and move on!

3. Default  
    More often than not, you fall in love with a person you can’t really have, while the one who truly loves you remains either a friend or a stranger.

4. Default  
    Ang pag-ibig daw ay parang paru-paru. Paghabulin ay lalong lumalayo.

5. Smile correct 
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird
    hi jing,

love is never having to say you're sorry....count it as a bad experience you've encountered. learn from it and move on!
    hummingbird is right, it's not right to blame on someone because they made us feel na they are the right one for us and in the end they'll left us crying in a corner. It is the pattern that God has made to make us experience to be with people we think is Mr. Right. Why do you think it is happening? Actually all people are prospects to be Mr. Right but its just that we or they had made mistakes that make them not to be the ideal man for us. And that we should not do this mistakes again in the next Mr. right that we found. We have to learn from our mistakes, live in our mistakes and move on with it. We should bring with us the lessons that we have in our past relationships to be used in our next class of love with our next Mr. Rght.

Goodluck
    Last edited by bluebirdx44; 09-14-2007 at 07:18 PM.

6. Default  
    We're all seeking that special person who is right for us. But if you've been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there's no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way.

Loving the right person at the wrong time, having the wrong person when the time is right
    and finding out you love someone right after that person walks out of your life…

7. Default  
    As soon as you looked me
    in the eye's I knew I
    was taking a risk.

A risk of giving in,
    and letting my feeling's
    guide me.

The moment of our first kiss
    I knew I got myself
    into something.

Into something that would
    forever hold me limited.

That first "I love you"
    I realized something amazing.

I realized that taking those
    risk's made my life complete.

TAKING INTO RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX IS CONSIDERED AS RISK BUT CONSIDERED ALSO AS STEPPING STONE OF YOUR LIFETIME HAPPINESS. PROBLEMS MAY COME WITHIN THE DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS, YEAR/S COMING.... BUT IT WILL ONLY PASS AND NOT TO STAY... AFTER PASSING THOSE HURTFUL MOMENTS, YOU WILL REALIZED THAT YOU GAINED A LOT FROM IT... YOU BENEFITED IN MANY WAYS... KEEPING YOU STRONG EMOTIONALLY... MAKING YOU STAND STILL EVEN IF YOU'RE ALONE... BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, IT TEACHES YOU TO LOVE MORE WITHOUT LIMITATION... WE SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS; GOD HAS PREPARED SOMEONE FOR US... JUST ASK FOR IT FROM HIM... PRAY, PRAY AND PRAY... AND ONE DAY YOU WILL JUST SHOCK WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR EYES, THAT THE RIGHT PERSON IS ALREADY IN FRONT OF YOU.

GOD BLESS US ALL...

8. Default  
    Malalim ito kaya lang tao nagmamahal di na rin importante kung minahal ka niya importante na ipadama mo o diba...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Why do we fall in love for someone who isn't really for us? Should we blame ourselves for falling with the wrong one? Or should we blame the one we fell in love with because he/she made us feel that he/she is the right one?

Thread Information