Notices

Thread: Best ways to get to Biliran Island from manila (cost, time, comfort, safety)?

1. Default Best ways to get to Biliran Island from manila (cost, time, comfort, safety)? 
    i'm only gonna be in manila for 11 full days, and i dont have much money, i am meeting my girlfriend for the first time, and then we hope to get married in the U.S. next year. Flying sounds expensive but time saving, boat/bus sounds cheap but time consuming. But the time cramped on a bus may give me an idea as to how we handle tough things together, or just the long travel together??? any help would be great.(by the way i will only have $1000 U.S. Dollars(51,450 Pesos) for my entire two weeks in the country for food/stay/gifts/fun. thanks for your help people

2. Default  
    hi lelindaedward,

You can travel from Manila to Tacloban by Air then From Tacloban to Naval by V-hire (Fare:130) which takes about 2 hour and 30 minutes.
    Last edited by jalmz; 01-25-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: erratum: 2 hour and 30 minutes
    "the heart has its reasons which reasons cannot understand"....

3. Default  
    Tacloban to Naval by V-hire (Fare:130) which takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
    I agree that flying to Tacloban (using cheap online fares with Cebu Pacific or similar) is faster and no more expensive than taking a bus or ferry. I cannot agree with the 1 hour and 30 minute v hire trip. I find it to be an ordeal to get from the airport to the v hire terminal and then it is still 2 and a half hours minimum on the V hire. But still the only way to go.

I take that back, If it was me I may want to fly Manila to Cebu and then take Roble to Naval or maybe use Supercat to Ormoc then V hire. Then I would spend a night in Cebu to check it out.

4. Default  
    Erratum: 2 hour and 30 minutes for the V hire and for the Private car 2 hour..
    "the heart has its reasons which reasons cannot understand"....

5. Default Best ways to get to Biliran Island from manila cost time comfort safety 
    JimbobThat is what I did thank you but it just will not come off.Its very flimsy and I am fearful of breaking it.Thanks for helppinkcloud

Thread Information