Thread: Naval Gym

Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Default Naval Gym 
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Biliran Island
    Rep Power
    *Per data gathered from Raoul Villordon, MDRRMO of LGU-Naval, the repair of the Naval gym particularly the entire roofing damaged by ST Yolanda is funded through the Rehab. After Yolanda (RAY) project of the Dept. of the Interior and Local Gov't. (DILG) which was inadvertently written as UNDP instead of RAY, our sincerest apologies for the honest mistake.

    In an interview with Marilyn Saboy, Prov'l. Director of the DILG-Biliran, she said that out of the P10M funding allocation for the repair of the Naval gym under the Rehab After Yolanda (RAY) project of the DILG, 80% of the amt. has already been released and the remaining 20% upon completion of the entire proj. The roofing of the structure has already been restored. (Flor Jackson) Photo by Jalmz

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140813_122619.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	649
    Last edited by jalmz; 08-13-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    "the heart has its reasons which reasons cannot understand"....

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Connection in www outside Naval
    By OliverP in forum Computers , Internet, Software & Hardware
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:50 PM
  2. LBC Naval Robbed
    By jalmz in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 02:12 PM
  3. LTO Corruption in Naval
    By bill_gates in forum Chikka of the Town
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 08:42 PM
  4. Sun Cellular in Naval
    By jalmz in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 05:53 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:42 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts