Notices

Thread: For Official Use Only?

1. Angry For Official Use Only? 
    TV station GMA's Imbestigador made a lengthy investigative report about the government vehicles (the once with red plates) used in a not official travel. You can watch this every morning, this vehicles would ferry students, spouses (usually teacher-spouses), and even yayas, to schools and public markets. I've watch these shameful acts in NIT, sa Central School, sa Cabucgayan, sa Fishiries, and there are times sa public market sa Naval. Ang kakapal talaga ng mga hinyupak!

Please dont get me wrong, i dont envy this calloused "officials", frankly, me too could do this shameful act, i have a couple of this "for-official-use-only" vehicle assigned to me as end-user, but i opt not to use them in my non-official travel, much more in ferrying family members.

Nakaka dismaya talaga! Ganito na ba tayo sa gobyerno?

To prove my accusation, i'll publish the plate numbers of these vehicle here and i hope the powers that be would something about this.

2. Default  
    thats true m911a2. i always see red-plate vehicles, MAKAPAL talaga ang mga mukha, di mo naman masabi na walang pera para pamasahe kasi employed naman. well, why dont you expose the plate numbers, tingnan natin kung may mukha pa silang ipakita...i dare you m1911a2

3. Default  
    Just be kind to animals............

4. Default  
    It depends on what kind of animal, but those animal that feeds only from the taxes of the people, ibang usapan na yan. We worked hard and paid our taxes nga way musgot kay obligation man, pero kung isa lang ang makikinabang di ba nakakaasar????Sometimes nga we felt bad to those government employees who are ignoring us when we go to their offices, to think we are the one who paid for their salaries....sadyang MAKAKAPAL lang talaga ang mga mukha nila......walang pinagkaiba sa MAGNANAKAW.....
    Last edited by mybabe; 10-21-2007 at 12:06 AM.

5. Angry  
    YES! Natumbok mo MyBabe. I've been to a lot of government offices and most of the time i've encountered a lot of civil servant behaving as if sila ang amo. Minsan nga while in caibiran, i was about to pay my taxes, (mind the "taxes", i do it in yearly basis), a certain civil servant padabog na nag ask, "Ano an im tuyo?" Tama ba ang ganong attitude? Alam nyo sa inis ko, kinuha ko ang payslip ko at isinampal ko sa mukha ng civil servant na ito, sabay sabi, "Hoy! Buwis ko ang pinang sasahod sayo! Umayos ka!" Matulala ang gago, nakita nya na ang tax deduction ko kada buwan ay kulang-kulang 20K.

Oh by the way, i'll expose those red-plates. Dont worry people. Please help me supply the details about these pasaway na officials.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by mybabe
    thats true m911a2. i always see red-plate vehicles, MAKAPAL talaga ang mga mukha, di mo naman masabi na walang pera para pamasahe kasi employed naman. well, why dont you expose the plate numbers, tingnan natin kung may mukha pa silang ipakita...i dare you m1911a2
    Where in this world you can find red plated car, park at the sm mall during sundays.

7. Default  
    they have the guts to use goverment cars because that is what they saw in thier superior... even in night bars we can see lot of those red plated cars! shame on them!

8. Default  
    I-n-u-t-i-l Din Kasi Ang Government, Para Tayong Sirang Plaka Pabalik Balik Ang Issue, Kahit Na Ibandera Pa Sa Phil Tv...sadyang M-a-k-a-k-a-p-a-l Lang Talaga Ang Mukha. The Worse Is That The Government Takes No Action Despite Of Different Campaign Against This Shameful Acts. Talagang Wala Nang Pag Asa...haaaaaayyyy Buuuhhhhaaayyyy...makaalis Na Nga Ng Pinas...

9. Default  
    dapat sana hindi FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY ... dapat ganito.... FOR FAMILY USE ALSO...hehehehe

Thread Information