Notices

Thread: How to break up with a lady?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by zarahemla View Post
    for me the hardest thing in a relationship is breaking up...i know you cant beg someone to stay if she or he doesn't love you anymore, but do you consider what would be the feelings of the one who is left behind...? the one who sacrificed a lot just to save your relationship...?
    I stand to agree of what you said. So hard to say the truth that you are not meant for each other. Very difficult to find the right words to express your ill feelings, knowing that both of you don't have the choice but to separate ways.

2. Default Going separate ways 
    Leaving someone who have become part of your life and have contributed much to your being you now is hard. Some people just don't have the courage to say "it's time to go" others have difficulty in accepting the fact that it's time to let go...

The pain can be too deep to fathom, the loneliness unbearable, your longing for the other person can be excruciating and difficult to live with. Each second of longing can seem like a lifetime, the hours and the days without the other person may feel like eternity.

But life goes on. It's okay not to feel okay. That is all part of the process. It's during moments when you feel the pangs of pain in your heart, that you will know that the you have truly loved. That you invested time and emotion in your relationship but sadly it just didn't work.

It's okay. It's better to have loved without refrain than to have limited yourself in giving love because you were fearful of what may happen. In the end what is more difficult and painful to deal with is the question "what if"?

-What if I did not restrain myself and loved the other person with wild abandon, could we have stayed together?

-What if I tried to more, loved more, given more, listened more, could we be still together?

(I don't wanna grow old without that baggage.)

No matter what your answer is, you just have to deal with it and learn from the experience. You may be scarred, but you will emerge a more beautiful, stornger and wiser person.

It will take time to heal the wounds and for you to pick up the pieces together. But that is life, it may be full of S#@%T but living all depends on you. So just get on with it....

"Don't let the pains of yesterday and fears of tomorrow rob you of today."

LIVE LIFE AND LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST!

3. Default  
    even now I still cant let go of myself from the recent romance I had. Still painful for me specially if I can remember those memories we had.

Thread Information